• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just joined today~

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Welcome to PC Rose. Is there any places or things you are looking for in specific cause PC is a rather extensive place? We have sections pertaining all Main Series, Spin Offs, the Anime, TCG, Manga, General Discussion and Gaming Discussion of Pokemon. As well as other things to do such as Trading(Trade Corner) and Battling(Competitive Battling Center). Then other interest boards may be ROM hacking, Writing & Fanfiction, Art, Video Gaming, etc. If you have any questions concerning where to find something you can always try here https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=246590 or ask your fellow members. Anyways good luck finding something that meets your interests, maybe someone will give you a more extensive tour (=.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Welcome to PC. First read the rules and then give little information about yourself that I can prefer boards to you. Or just check all boards and try to find interesting threads there. Here at PC you can befriend with members and you can talk with members. And example if you like anime you can discuss with other members at the Anime board. My favourite Pokémon are Torterra and Lucario and my favourite region is Sinnoh. My favourite character is Dawn. So tell little information about you and your favs. ;)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Sure, I'd give you a tour, but would you mind giving more information about your interests and stuff? I'm sure you have a reason on why you joined the forums. ^^ .. Maybe because your interested in Pixel Arts, or perhaps ROM Hacking and/or Fanfictions and Roleplays? Well, PC offers you everything, starting from the Pokemon franchise down to the things that are not related to Pokemon. So, my advice is to look around and click the one that interests you ..

Anyway, welcome aboard! If you have any questions pertaining the forum, feel free to ask me, my inbox is always open! Always remember to stick with the rules, have fun and see you around! :)

Here's a little present for you.
    Just joined today~

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PC!

A tour? Well, for starters, you're in New Users/Welcome, where introductions are made.

Take a look at the forum index - that's where the forum categories are shown, along with its subforums or something. Check them out one by one, or simply go for whatever you're most interested in - anything won't hurt! As long as you checked the rules and anything specific, you should be fine around the forums.

That said... I wonder whether you'll be active? I hope that you can become active around PC. Have fun!

ryanblst

Pokemon Balance Grey Creator
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, i would give you a tour but the guys before me already did a pretty good job of that, anyways have fun, the forum is a nice place and everyone is friendly:)

Back