• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just like riding a bike...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Something tells me that thank goodness I am not the only person in the world that doesn't know how to ride a bike...and this is coming from yet ANOTHER 22 year old person. :P

I learned how to ride one when I was...in kindergarten. But for some reason that I can't remember, that my mom once told me that I stopped riding bikes because I fell off and rolled down a small hill and sprained my knee. That's where I forgot my bike riding skills.

Today, I don't ride bikes, but I want to learn once again. :P Maybe back in kindergarten was probably a development of fear, but I am willing to try out once again and beat that fear if all is possible. :P

Years
    I was young when I learned - I can't remember how young - but it feels like I've always known how. I would ride my bike to school back when I was in grade school, but the school would only let you do that if you could pass their (really simple) obstacle course so they'd know you knew how to ride. Lots of kids couldn't do it, but I had no problem. >:D

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    My father taught me how to ride a bike when I was 5 or so, around there. My mother also taught me how to rollerblade lol. I loved doing both. Like Scarf, I rode my bike to elementary school. Wow, I can't imagine kids still doing that. Anyways, my first bike was a black/green mongoose. I still often ride a bike for exercise and going to close places. I love it, its very relaxing.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I learned how to ride a bike in the parking lot of a bar.

I don't remember how old I was, honestly. I still know how, but I don't often because there are so many animals around here. I'd rather not be chased by or accidentally hit something. I:

Back