• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Lose It - Slim Shady's New Music Video

Silly Sentret

obsessive HP fangirlie <33
Years
  • Have you seen the music video of Just Lose It? I've seen it 3 times today. I saw the making of it on MTV2. It was funny how they picked a random old lady to smack him. And all his costumes looked hilarious! IMO, he looked a lot like Pee-wee Herman and Michael Jackson. I liked when "MJ"'s nose fell off and when his hair caught on fire.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I've downloaded it! XD Since I don't have MTV no more, I download my music videos. :p
    He dressed up as Michael Jackson, MC Hammer, Pee-Wee, B. Rabbit *Himself XD.*, Bad Santa, and I thinks that's about it. XD
    I can honestly say that this is funnier then "My Band". XD

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Yea,Eminem has outdone himself,but Micheal doesn't think so,on a local radio station,he Appeared,and just bashed Em,it was some Steve Harvey show. Oh Well....

>_>..

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Wow. A Fart Joke. It Was Funny. NOT. God,you people need to stop being inmature,i mean "and it had a Fart Joke" that was a waste of a post. Whatever,i'm out,Peace.

.........>_>...

Years
  • Eh, it's a funny song...SOrt of. I liked the video, I mean...It didn't make me laugh, but, not very many things (other than inside jokes, and Jhonen stuff, and a few other things like...Oh say...The Grudge...) can, anymore.
    Michael Jackson jokes are getting old, though. They fail to strike me as being anything close to humorous, and soon will become yet another over-used cliche. I haven't seen anyone make fun of Pee-Wee or whatever his name is, since I was in grade school...So, I don't know, that seemed a little lame. I've never seen anyone bash Bad Santa, before now, so, that was really good. I actually liked that, since I can't stand Billy Bob Thornton.

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • well apparently pokemon stayed with you... not that i'm saying that it's bad, but a lot of people find pokemon immature as well as farts. i like fart jokes and pokemon, you like pokemon and probably something else that could be considred immature. really, i believe that i'm mature, as i understand that maturity is impossible to obtain unless you understand that it is impossible to obtain. see, i realize that when i am an adult and have a job, i will not be able to do many of the things easily that i do now, such as make fart jokes or play pokemon games or visit forums. eventually, i'll be old and wish that i could do all of the stuff that i never did as a kid, such as the aforementioned stuff, as well as buying cool cars and other things of the sort. however, if i do that now and don't worry about the false sense of "maturity" that almost everyone else is obsesive about, when you are 40 and trying to fit in with teens to quench the thirst for fun, i'll be content, as i got that out of my system when i was a child. in conclusion, if i don't care about maturity now, my midlife crisis will be less powerful.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • seraphim said:
    dude, fart jokes are funny...and farts are funny...all of that stuff is funny. so shut up.
    No,YOU shut up,all i did was try to make a point,GROW UP! god,you make me sick.lol,i'm just kidding,but for real, not EVERYthing in the world is funny.

.....>_>...

Years
  • seraphim said:
    well apparently pokemon stayed with you...

Lol, I haven't watched that show for so long, it's not even funny...>.>
    Well, I liked the old episodes...I dunno if I like the new ones because I don't normally have the TV on on Staurday morning until around like...12:00 PM. Buffy.

GOD.

life is great
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    em is brave, he is going up against alot of people

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
  • hello again...
    i thought his whole video was funny, its o.k to laugh at the little things, i mean it's what make you smile that counts. There was a guest star in the video to...i think (if i can get her name right) it was paris hilton? the video was funny especially the michael jackson impressions. I've that video loads of times on the music channels aswell.
    I've also seen his new Vid and i think its cool how he's getting his say. He's also started doing this thing i'm not quiete sure what it's about but he kinda changed the name America to "Emerica". oh well thats Em for ya...

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
  • Just Lose it made me laugh when I was really mad. And both or you just drop it! Your bothing *acting* immature so just drop it!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    As said, if your opinions are flamey, please keep them to yourself. You can politely say that you personally do not find them funny, but don't bash. Please.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    I love the song, the video, all of it. I love all of Eminems songs, and this is one of the funniest and best yet! XD

Years
  • The video was VERY funny. The music is funny too, but isn't a very good song. I'm surprised Michael Jackson bothered to complain about the video mocking him, since nothing can fix his reputation now.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Heh, I loved that song. But haven't seen the music video. >_o; That song is so awesome, and all of Em's other songs too. I always listen to them when I get angry.

Eminem's songs are soothing to me, although they bash almost everybody and everything and talks about killing, ****ing, and stuff like that. XD I used to have every CD of his, and have so many pictures of him on my wall. (he was my idol *__*) Although I was forced to throw em all away, but hey! I listen to his songs on the radio <3

I loved his Superman video *is a perv*

Don't get me wrong, I love these hos. XD

I love how he disses EVERYBODY. XD And Michael Jackson should get a life, Em's just joking around. :P Some people REALLY need a sense of humor >>

I should get an Em sign soon. x.x

*dies*

Back