• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just One More New Person

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2015
    Hello there PC members I decided to join your forum cause recently I was searching for a bit of information on pokemon and your forum seemed to be the best and most informative. Also seems like a fairly friendly crowd you have here along with some older people (18 and older) as members. Which I find comforting since I fall in that category. anyway played when I was younger up till ruby and quit till now with the release of pokemon x and y (cuz charizard x is making my childhood dreams come true) anyway nice to meet you if anyone notices this page and happens to stop by.

It was about time we got a dragon Charizard! I was really excited to see Charizard X too, though Y is also awesome. And that says a lot since I was never that big a Charizard fan. Welcome to PC! <3

Yeah, there are a fair few older people here and it's pretty great to converse with them all. Regardless of age, many of our members are really mature and a pleasure to speak with. So you've returned to Pokemon with X and Y? They're very good games and lots of members are joining PC due to that! Hooray for more crowds, right? The more people the merrier as the discussions become much more fleshed out and fun.

Have a wonderful time here! Hope to see you around. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2015
    Thanks very much for the warm welcome. I hope to be a helpful member of the forum, and yea I had charizard all they back on red so I guess I've always had a sweet spot for that pkmn. So after seeing charizard x I just had to try the game out. lol

Back