• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Just ordered Platnium :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    I'm getting Pokemon Plat in 3 days time!! US :D!! AMAZING on Emulator.
    Its crappy on emulator. not to mention the bad fps you get. on the DS its much batter (up)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2009
    I am really glad for you. I got my platinum on March 22nd and it is so awesome. You won't be disappointed.

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
    Gratz, Platinum's probably been the best and most challenging for me. It doesn't come out til May 14 (I think) in Aus, but I couldn't wait that long XD

I have a random typhlosion called VOK (Random!) has maxed out pentagon thingy

What does that have to do with anything and your sig fails. I don't think 90% of teens even have Myspace, alot, lot lower than that lol.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    My Post.....

Its crappy on emulator. not to mention the bad fps you get. on the DS its much batter (up)

Sheesh......i know that.If you turn on the volume,its like you mixed up all the themes of the rom. :D

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    My Sentry....

Sheesh......i know that.If you turn on the volume,its like you mixed up all the themes of the rom. :D

Yeah, i love sappin' sentrys!

Yeah, this is why i love VBA. mainly any other emulator sucks. but too much emulator talk isnt here right?

Years
    I got Platinum for my birthday :) Just about to head towards Volkner now, with Empoleon, Staraptor, Garchomp and Azelf ... my team for the E4. Hoping to get them all to 60ish (50ish right now).

It's sure as hell worth it. The WiFi events are just plain awesome (got the Secret Key not long after buying the game).

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Okay.

Spoiler:

Years
    Um, you can beat the Elite Four with a freshly caught Azelf. Just teach it Flamethrower. Nasty Plot a few times at the beginning of a battle and sweep.
    Give it Thunderbolt and Psychic while you're at it; Psychic for STAB and Thunderbolt for annoying water types (unless you had grass moves). That's what I eventually decided on, after painstakingly capturing Azelf.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back