• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
  • ^What?

But really I don't like scifi movies at all but Star Wars are good movies. Well romantic parts are XD

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • OK, I'll make sure to watch Episode 2 then. :) *makes note* This should be interesting since I'm not a big sci-fi fan. ^_^

Awww... that sounds so cute, maya! ^__^

Speaking of romantic sc-fi's, have you seen the Matrix?

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • I just watched Matrix this week first time. I saw the 1st Matrix, and I think it was really romantic and Neo was so cool!

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • lol yeah, everyone at my school was copying the Matrix moves and dialogue. ^__^ It was really sweet and is definately my exception to sci-fi movies. ^__^ The ending of the second one was really sweet though and the third one was really sad. Peach, I definately recommend them to you if you want to see the sequels. :)

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Sure I watch those, but I'll be sad if ending of the movie is sad. I hate sad endings

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • You don't have to tell.
    I really didn't like Titanic at all, it was so...well I don't know...dark I guess

EDIT: And Titanic got 11 Oscars

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • She means the last movie. They have a war and it's really gory (is that how you spell it) and............. both Neo and Trinity die :( But not in the war.... she gets killed by a machine and Neo dies fighting Agent Smith.

EDIT: Oh whoops! Sorry, Maya, I thought you meant Matrix Revolutions. ^^' My bad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back