• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
Years
  • I haven't ever play that game, I don't usually play games

Water Spirit said:
    She means the last movie. They have a war and it's really gory (is that how you spell it) and............. both Neo and Trinity die :( But not in the war.... she gets killed by a machine and Neo dies fighting Agent Smith.
    What?!? That is stupid and sad ending, I'm so not gonna watch that

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
  • Water Spirit said:
    Hehe. I know you can. XD Is playing 'stick in the mud' your favourite? XD
    You know it is, but I have many dirty games for Ash (and when I say dirty, I don't mean mud) XD

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well, I like many games. I've been playing Pokemon Emerald alot since I got it two weeks ago.

And speaking of Star Wars, I'm listening to a really funny song from Weird Al about Episode One.:)

And hi Water Spirit! It's cool seeing you here! :classic:

Water Spirit

~*Dancing In Dreams*~
    Years
  • Originally posted by Peach

^^Without imagination and heart I would be nothing than empty shell

So would we all. ^^ *hugs*

Emerald hasn't come out here yet. :( But I haven't played any of the games in ages. Hehe... funny song... ;) Hiya MistyLover! It's great to see you too! ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back