• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Some Art

RAGECANDYBAR

+20 HP
Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I tend to doodle little Pokemon things in my free time so I thought I'd share them here.
    Also, I do take small requests, nothing too big or time consuming. (If taking requests within my own thread or through PM is against the rules, I'd like to know as the rules topic didn't really say anything specifically about that. Sorry!)

Mainly, I use GIMP, but sometimes I go with SAI when I feel like making something more... painter-ly.

So yeah, I've attached some stuff that I've done recently; one of them is unfinished.

RAGECANDYBAR

+20 HP
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    Thank you!
    I... don't really consider myself to be very funny, but I'm glad that some people do, ahaha

Anywho, since all of these are pretty small I figured I owed you some finished art.
    Unfortunately, all of these are pretty old.
    One of them is my Porygon-Z in Platinum, who I named Python after the programming language. Currently it's level 84 and completely obliterating everything in the Battle Hall.

Well, at least it's art, hope you like it!
    Oh and also, I do like critique so if you'd like to give me some don't hold back.

RAGECANDYBAR

+20 HP
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I drew the one of Dawn yesterday, but since I had already posted yesterday I couldn't post more. So, yeah.

I was on Spring Break so I had a lot of time to draw previously. Since I have school tomorrow I probably won't have to post so much.

I forgot to mention!
    The two in the last picture are a couple of Pokemon trainers I came up with. They're both girls, contrary to popular belief, and the one on the right (whose name is Aska) is blind.
    The other one is called Rounes. She happens to be severely in debt, and the fact that her Pokemon are always breaking and stealing things doesn't help.

Last edited:

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
    Years
  • Aww man, I love the way you draw humans. You have a very distinct style.

I can't really critique since I'm suck at art haha, but keep up the good work!

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • ahhh i laughed so much at silver/typhlosion with shades. BD too cool...

i really like the one of Morty, actually, i think it's got a really peaceful composition (it's a shame its not got colour or anything >w>; )
    you have such a cute style, and a good sense of humor, great stuff :3!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    HEY RageCandyBar, you need to upload the Barry Dance pic. NOW.

I love the Silver/Chikorita thing now. Maybe you can show it slowly corrupting him into CHEESY!Silver.

Last edited:

RAGECANDYBAR

+20 HP
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    asdf actually I want to finish that Morty but I'm kind of scared I'll ruin it because I can't really visualize the colouring.
    And yeah, thanks everyone!

I realized that I can post links to outside sites, so I'll organize the first post with all of my art... eventually.

The second drawing there is kind of my interpretation of what the fifth gen female playable character will look like, though really all I could see from her sprite was the bag, hair, and hat. I don't particularly like her but she's not too bad.

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • o3o ah, i see, thats a shame... *sits here derping about purple or something*
    ¦3 Barrydance looks cool. very warm and pretty funny~

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Those are really nice! The first post contains some really chibi, cute ones :]

I really like the Dawn one that's more realistic. It is heart.

Timepiece

Shoddy Engineer
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    These are some amazing sprites. You've got a real hand for fine, pixelated detail.

RAGECANDYBAR

+20 HP
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    Purple has got to be one of the hardest colours to work with I swear asdf
    Not that -all- colours aren't hard to work with; they are.

Speaking of colours I really do need to draw more warm things ahaha

aaand thank you everyone!
    I... I would make more specific replies but I don't really know what to say aaa
    I really do appreciate it though!

I did a couple of practice drawings that I'd like some critique on:
    Link 1
    Link 2

And some small things that aren't really that great but whatever ahaha
    Crazy Cat Lady Lucario
    Slugma

And a non-Pokemon drawing:
    Link

I... actually have more non-Pokemon stuff but that's the only remotely good one within the past couple of days.

Back