• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Just started playing Pokemon Shield

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2021
    Hi everyone,

I just started playing Pokemon Shield. I'm looking for people who are still playing Pokemon Sword to trade with, or others still playing Sword/Shield to go on max raid battles with (or possible max raid adventures if I end up spending money on the expansion pass).

I'm still early on in the game since I haven't beaten all the gym battles yet. Not a veteran Pokemon player so advice would also be great!

Thanks,
    alli

Years
    hey Allilung , how are you :)

I am hope you are enjoying the 8th Gen with Pokemon Shield :) , I haven't got Pokemon Sword or Shield but mayby I can help with advice.

Generally speaking what sort of advice are you after, is it about the Gyms or areas of the Region for example.

Regards - Declan Sargent

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2021
    I'm having trouble beating the 5* max raid battles.... I assume I just need to level up my pokemon? They don't seem to do enough damage in the 4 turn limit.....

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Swing by the SWSH section, you'll find where Raids are so you can organize some with users here who will help you out. Just make sure you're prepared!

Also, welcome to the forums! :)

Back