• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kabutops or Omastar?

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    So I was wondering which one of you all prefer, Kabutops or Omastar?

Personally, I'd go with Kabutops because of its relatively high attack stat, and since it's speed is okay, you can utilize its ability, Swift Swim, to make it faster. It also looks fierce.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Kabutops! Its design reminds me a lot of Scyther. Omastar gives me the willies
    Kabutops or Omastar?

↑It looks like its going to eat your brains or something...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Kabutops, because it's presents a more threatening offensive presence than Omastar. Kabutops also has a better design than Omastar.

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    Kabutops is definitely my favourite. His design is so much better, and a SwordsDance + Waterfall is my favourite sweeping set, which got me through the Sinnoh Elite 4. Kabutops for sure.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Kabutops just because he's got scythes as hands, which is always awesome.

Kelp

<3
    Years
    I always liked Omanyte more than Kabuto. And since I don't really have a preference between their evolutions, I guess Omastar would get my vote since it evolves from Omanyte.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    Kabutops. Much better design and a lot more original. Omanyte grows spikes and looks scarier. That's all. Kabuto completely changes into something epic.
    Kabutops is climbing in yo window, he's slashing yo people up. He is awesome. For a fossil Pokemon.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I like Kabutops design and stats better. Mostly because I love attack better than defense.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    So I was wondering which one of you all prefer, Kabutops or Omastar?

Personally, I'd go with Kabutops because of its relatively high attack stat, and since it's speed is okay, you can utilize its ability, Swift Swim, to make it faster. It also looks fierce.

You should have made this thread a Poll ;)

I like Omastar better, Omanyte (I can't spell it) is really cute, and Omastar is like a crazy blood thirsty sea snail.

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Kabutops. Has a really neat design and my fav Rock Type too. Decent attacks and stuff. :)

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    I guess I'm the only one saying different. I think Omanyte is adorable, and Omastar is awesome. Plus, tentacles and that awesome mouth. I like Kabuto but Kabutops has always freaked me out.

I blame the Aerodactyl episode.

Back