• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

what should i do in dp next

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
  • thats pretty cool man :)
    your feet look kinda weird though lol.
    other than that its nifty :)

oh, and cheer up man. things will only get worse before they get better,
    i know it sounds corny. But I don't like it when your like this. It puts me in a bad mood too, so quit it! lol. love you like a brother man :)

yea i fixed the feet, realized i forgot to put the white back lol. ugh things will never be better for me lol, not that corny lol and love you too bud lol.

Your Gliscor is awesome.
    Good shading and pose.
    Very impressive for your first =)

why thank you very much

~~~~~SUPER AWESOME UPDATE OF SWEETNESS!!!!!~~~~~
    ok so for a while ive been a fakemon designer but all of my ideas pretty much sucked! but ive been having a lot of fun experimenting with evos and prevos of pokemon, and one pokemon in particular. lucario has always been a faveorite of mine ever since i found out about it ive been pretty much obsessed but i always felt like it could get cooler. so after years of designing and researching i finally think ive come up with a pretty good evo for my faveorite pokemon.

so id like you to meet
    aurancario(auren-cario)
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

ok so this is my evo. i decided to make it look a little more like a steel type because truthfully lucario didnt look very much like one. so i gave it a helmate like thing on his head and extended his arm blades. i also decided to give him shoulder pads and a bladed tail. he also has two gems (one on his head and one on his chest). i got this idea because in ranger he is one of the three gem guardians from pokemon ranger shadows of almia. i tired basing him off of anubis a little but it doesnt really matter because i like the way he is.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

ok so heres what im gonna propose, if anyone can guess all of the pokemon i used to make him they win a prise. "what type of prise?" you may ask, well youll just have to wait and see...
    ok my rant is over see ya!!
    -burst

Atomic Reactor

pretty sweet sprite. i dont really like the tail though =/

and uh... did you use any remoraid at all?
    just a stab in the dark lol

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • lol no remoraid sorry, but heres a slightly edited version
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

EDIT: heres another edit to aurancario
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    and a pmd sprite
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

hmm... i still dont like the tail :[

just my opinion though.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • lol nope no kecleon sorry but here are some newsih sprites
    before
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH
    --->after
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

this is my faveorite
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • since all you people suck and dont post here its a wip
    (you dont really suck its a joke calm your pants ok)
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Last edited:

Atomic Reactor

i assume you plan on adding something to the top right corner?

Armaina

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • ok so i finished my gliscor pixel art

i think it came out pretty good for my first
    Oh is this a hand-drawn? Very nice indeed! The only input I really have at this time is maybe make the shading have a bit more contrast, and also to play with coloring the outline, as that can have a great effect on the image itself. It's always awesome to see people that started out with edits going to on do their own hand-drawn work ^^

Zee.kthxbai

Sweet Supine Surrealist
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    since all you people suck and doint post here its a wip

KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Hey, like anybody else, we post when we feel like it. My two topics have been pretty ignored too, but I don't insult people about it.
    I like most of your stuff fairly well, the Gliscor specifically, but some kinda seem pretty odd, like that weird dopey trainer sprite. I just see a disparity is all. But hey, keep up the good work, and I'll keep posting. Kay, I come here every day and check things out, and I'll post if I have something to really say. Which is in general why I'm not so upset with nobody posting in my topics, because if they had something to say, they'd say it.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    What no Hoenn? Kidding, kidding. Nice map you got there Kage. Really brings back memories... Oh, and were does Kryoko end and Noken begin, becauseit looks like there's a route connecting them...

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • Oh is this a hand-drawn? Very nice indeed! The only input I really have at this time is maybe make the shading have a bit more contrast, and also to play with coloring the outline, as that can have a great effect on the image itself. It's always awesome to see people that started out with edits going to on do their own hand-drawn work ^^

yea i saw a screen of him in that pose so i drew it =D , and maybe ill try somthing fun on the outline on my next one.

Hey, like anybody else, we post when we feel like it. My two topics have been pretty ignored too, but I don't insult people about it.
    I like most of your stuff fairly well, the Gliscor specifically, but some kinda seem pretty odd, like that weird dopey trainer sprite. I just see a disparity is all. But hey, keep up the good work, and I'll keep posting. Kay, I come here every day and check things out, and I'll post if I have something to really say. Which is in general why I'm not so upset with nobody posting in my topics, because if they had something to say, they'd say it.

wow never thought about it like that. but what trainer sprite do you mean?

What no Hoenn? Kidding, kidding. Nice map you got there Kage. Really brings back memories... Oh, and were does Kryoko end and Noken begin, becauseit looks like there's a route connecting them...

lol no not yet again its a wip but here are the seprate maps of noken and kryko(which i firgot to mention were my fan reigons)
    the reigon of noken(the noken islands)
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

kryko the reigon norht of noken
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Ahh, so that's how it works...

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • yup ok so ive been on a real fakemon buzz lately and i think my ideas are getting pretty good.

ok so here im my evolution to sharpedo
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

shargadon(shark+megalodon)
    what do you guys think

Atomic Reactor

thats beautiful!
    is it a scratch? if so, bravo!

his back right fin shouldnt probably be seen that much though.

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • sadly no maybe like 30% is scratch but its mostly fused. and im trying to make that back fin work. ill edit it and see what i can do
    this any better
    KAGEX'S SPRITES...YEAH

Atomic Reactor

yeah, better. but i would move the tip to the left a bit more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back