• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama!

Lαvi

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I'm probably one of the very few who is watching this here, but I figured it would be nice to see whether people actually liked this anime.

A small synopsis of the show (source Wikipedia)
    Seika High School, once an all-boys school notorious for its wild students and for generally being a terrifying place for girls, has recently become a co-ed school. With the female population still a minority and living in fear of the over-the-top antics of the males, Misaki Ayuzawa takes it into her own hands to reform the school and allow the girls to feel safe in the rough environment.

Training, studying and even becoming the first female student council president of the school, Misaki has gained a reputation among the male students body as an uptight boy-hating dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students. However, despite her tough-as-nails appearance, she secretly works part-time at a maid cafe in order to support her family. Unfortunately, her hard-earned reputation is threatened when the popular, attractive, and somewhat impassive Usui Takumi takes an interest in her after discovering her in a maid uniform after school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of you who watched this anime, what did you think of it so far, seeing as there is only one episode to go? Did you enjoy this anime or was it cliche?

Write something along a small review on it and give your personal rating. This way people who did not watch it and want to, will get an idea if it's worth watching.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    It's quite good, for a Shoujo series.

I guess you can say, you can see it targets teenage girls by the way the story has reach (thus far), though I just disapprove of Misaki's character development in the end where she just falls madly in love with Usui. u_u

But I did quite enjoy it. So if I have to rate it, I'll give it an 8/10 or so. Although it's a nice watch.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    For some reason, I stopped watching this after episode 20 or 21, when Hinata was first introduced. I didn't like his character in the anime nor was interested in his past with Misaki, and it seemed he will make a permanent appearance in the last 6 episodes, so I stopped watching it. However, before Hinata came, I was enjoying the anime a lot and it's been a very enjoyable one to watch as well. I don't know, but I may pick it up again if I see that the ending is nice and Hinata does not mess up Misaki's and Usui relationship.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It was actually the first Shoujo genre anime I watched and it got me more into the genre. I can't watch it now, but you'll bet I'll watch it next summer :D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I think Misaki Ayuzawa is cute. That's about as far as my interest in this series goes, however. Even so, I'd probably read the manga if I had the time and money for it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I watched the first ten episodes at the beginning of summer, then dropped it due to time constraints. Recently, I've caught up to episode 20 and I plan to catch up to the current episode sometime this week.

Considering I like cute anime girls and high school shoujo romance series, this one's right up my alley :)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I really liked the series. I don't know why but it's one of my favs, there's nothing outstanding about it, noting to set it apart, I just like it.
    I think the anime ended well, and I would love to read the manga to see where things go (even if people have said the manga is a little different).

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I'm still in the middle of watching it but so far I like it for someone like me who isn't into shoujo. I really like Misakis character and I can strangely see myself falling for a girl like her in real life.

Back