• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kakashi Hatake's Graphix Designz

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
  • Okay sorry these took so long, just gotten the first half done, unfortunely I couldn't do yours scara, because it was too hard >.<

Miss Kana:

Now this I quite liked how it turned out, sorry if you don't like it though @_@

Charizard Maa:

Now this one, I know doesn't even compare to Chuchino's godly one, but I tried with what I had, but I might redo the background...

Eureka1:

This one no matter what I tried turned out completely awful, sorry about how it turned out >.<

As for everyone else i'll try and get them done later today, i'm sorry about how awful these came out, I was pretty much rushing them, if you want them redone, i'll try and properly do them again.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Me likies!! x33 Although it wasn't the exact picture..but I don't care..it looks great! <3
    Thank you so much! ^^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Yeah, it just didn't seem to work..so I looked for other images, hope that was okay, I don't really like how my work has been going, I think i'm lost on inspiration and that might be causing my work to become poor, maybe its just me.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • They look good. To tell the truth I didn't expect you to make them but they are nice. I guess I may use them on another forum. Still you misspelled my user name in the banner.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well hopefully you didn't start my request, but I know you're heaps busy, so chances are you didn't.

My apologies if you did though, it's just that it's way to close to Halloween for you to get it completed anyway I reckon, or for me to use it long enough.

Good luck in completing the rest, what you've done looks great so far!​

Last edited:

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Text: I am Speed.
    Sub-Text(If Any): I am Lightning McQueen
    Request Number(Graphic Type): 5
    Images(Provide URLs): https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b65/BankotsuxJakotsuyaoi/cars4.jpg
    Style(Abstract,Grunge,Any,Etc): Maybe a Black and red style~
    Dimensions: 300x200 (banner) and 130x130 (Avvy)
    Extra Notes(If you want anything percific):

I hope your not too busy. ^^;;

xxTemari

Temari-kun
    Years
  • Text: xxTemari
    Sub-Text(If Any): This is where I stand
    Images(Provide URLs): Picture .o1
    Style(Abstract,Grunge,Any,Etc): whatever is best. =]
    Dimensions: whatever is best. =]
    Extra Notes(If you want anything percific): none, just tell me if you need any other pictures(just incase you don't like the one I gave you)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    hey

Text: kam gang
    Sub-Text(If Any): rules
    Style(Abstract,Grunge,Any,Etc): Maybe a Black and red style~
    Dimensions: 300x200 (banner) and 130x130 (Avvy)
    Extra Notes(If you want anything percific):

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Gah, I'm so sorry guys, I haven't had really alot of time for PokeCommunity, so i'm gonna have to close all requests for a while, but i'll reopen it soon, also all requests will be reset, so you'll have to request them again, thanks for your patience.

Back