• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kallen's Pixel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Here are some of my old sprites. ^^

(Just a note: I'm not very good at creating custom parts, so I tend to take a hand from one trainer, a leg from another and so on...)

Random trainers
    The first four were meant to be the female gym leaders in a hack I was making about two years ago. 1 is Dermine, 2 is Hanna, 3 is Mary-Sue and 4 is Ruki. The fifth one was the girl hero, Pyra.

Spoiler:

Fullmetal trainers
    Back when I was playing Omoide no Soumeikyoku, I got the idea to make some Fullmetal Alchemist trainers...

Spoiler:

Overworlds

Spoiler:

Revamps
    All from Crystal to Ruby...

Spoiler:

The OMG stuff

Spoiler:

Keep in mind that all these are about 2 or 3 years old. Well... the Dratini revamp is more recent.

Now C.C. please~ And keep in mind that the OMG stuff is only for OMGing. XD

Note that these are not to be used by anyone unless they get permission from me.

Last edited:

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
    wow

these are pretty nice , i really like the dragonite/houndoom it looks wikid, cant wait to see more of your work!

Belzeebub

Spriter
    Years
    The Dragonite family is really nice. I was thinking of making one of my own (clearly with another starting pokemon ofcourse) but I guess you beat me to the goal ;D.
    Butternite (as you called him) is clearly the best, closely followed by Luginite and Vaporinite (or whatevs you want to call him).
    Then some critice; I do think the tail on the Dragonite/Flaafy is way to small to go with the body. And I think that the "hat" on Dragonite/Jirachi is a bit on the side to go along with the head.

Anyways I really like them. Keep up your good work!

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
    Omg, i liked the OMG stuff especially the Gardevoir/Dragonite,Entei/Dragonite and Houndoom/Dragonite =)

dreemxweever

Full fledged auto mechanic
    Years
    • Age 31
    • U.S.
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    hmm.. the full metal trainers are pretty amazing, you should go into them with a little more depth to detail though. hmm.. your OMG stuff.. very very originaal... i liike it. keep it up! :)

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Thank you everyone for your comments. ^^

My first attempt at isometric spriting. Well, I've also done a tree, but I lost it. T_T

Kallen's Pixel Thread

There's something in the first one that's been annoying me for some time. I can't fix though, no matter how hard I try.

Years
    Your sprites are very good, but some of them look a little awkward. (I am only commenting on the ones that I think need fixed)

2nd Trainer - Her pants need revisited. It looks like she is wearing tubes.

3rd Trainer - She has gigantic feet. You should make them smaller.

4th Trainer - It looks like she is wearing a modern loin cloth. You might want to wrap her
    skirt all the way around her.

5th Trainer - It looks like she is an owl. You should redo her face to make it not seem like she can turn her head around completely.

Lust - There is too much a difference in color for her hair.

Winry - Her hair just looks weird. It needs reshading.

Pika-Boy - His body is way too small.

1st Revamp - Twin to the right has a weird mouth.

2nd Revamp - Her hand looks like a flipper.

Well, that is all I have t say about your sprites. Now about your tiles...

1st Center - The circle roof is a good idea, but it does not belong on a square Pokémon Center. Try making a circular Center to go with it.

2nd Center - should be a bit wider and deeper, and the roof should have some more detail. Also, when making it wider and deeper, windows should be spaced farther apart.

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    just wandering im making a hack and i wanted to know if its ok to use some of your sprites.

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Don Patch said:
    Your sprites are very good, but some of them look a little awkward. (I am only commenting on the ones that I think need fixed)

2nd Trainer - Her pants need revisited. It looks like she is wearing tubes.

3rd Trainer - She has gigantic feet. You should make them smaller.

4th Trainer - It looks like she is wearing a modern loin cloth. You might want to wrap her
    skirt all the way around her.

5th Trainer - It looks like she is an owl. You should redo her face to make it not seem like she can turn her head around completely.

Lust - There is too much a difference in color for her hair.

Winry - Her hair just looks weird. It needs reshading.

Pika-Boy - His body is way too small.

1st Revamp - Twin to the right has a weird mouth.

2nd Revamp - Her hand looks like a flipper.

Well, that is all I have t say about your sprites. Now about your tiles...

1st Center - The circle roof is a good idea, but it does not belong on a square Pokémon Center. Try making a circular Center to go with it.

2nd Center - should be a bit wider and deeper, and the roof should have some more detail. Also, when making it wider and deeper, windows should be spaced farther apart.

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh.
    Thank you for your comments. ^^ I feel honored that you chose to C.C my sprites. I will take your every word into consideration and try to improve my sprites this weekend when I have more free time.

freshn7 said:
    just wandering im making a hack and i wanted to know if its ok to use some of your sprites
    Totally fine with me. ;)

The Wolf

Poochy & Mighty Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 27, 2008
    I think there lovely, love the Dragonite family. Could I barrow one to make a trainer card?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back