• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi (The Sunday Without God)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
    The Sunday Without God

The story takes place 15 years after the world has been abandoned by god. No more humans are born and nobody dies. The only way someone whose time has come can get some peace is via a Gravekeeper. A 12 year old Gravekeeper named Ai is learning the trade when a boy who identifies himself as 'Hampnie Hambart, the Man-eating Toy' arrives in her village. He's hunting the not-quite-dead dead even though he cannot kill them himself (since he isn't a Gravekeeper), but what is the unexpected truth he will reveal to Ai?

Episodes: ?
    Aired: Jul 7, 2013 to ?
    Genres: Mystery, Fantasy

sρεcтяα

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I might pick this up; it looks intriguing, and there are some good 13-episode anime floating about this season.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • This series has so much potential to be amazing! I'm really impressed with how much has happened in 3-4 episodes.

episode 3
    Spoiler:

episode 4
    Spoiler:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • The series has a very strong light novel showing, but I'm not currently following this anime currently.

Back