• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Kamushi's pixel works <3

Kamushi

God, I love Denmark! <3
Years
  • Hello there folks! :3
    I was absent on this forum for a good 5 years, but I am back now >.< No one actually remembers me, probably, however, just thought it would be nice to write that <3

Anyway. Lately I was looking for some project/hack recruitment threads, as I felt like joining any team as spriter/artist (I do some digital art too), yet with no succes. So! I figured out I'd start my own project. At the beggining, just as a fakedex of some sort. Then, when it is completed, I'd go on and look for people interested in participating (in the making of the project).
    Well then, without further ado, there are, for now, 4 sprites I have made in past 3 hours. All of these are my original fakemon ideas that I have drawn as digital 2D art back in 2009-2010. Oh, and a little sneak peek at the logo of my "project".
    Hope you'd like them. Coments and critique are welcome <3

IS1ZOKU.png

kCZW4O3.png
    6lSbrEd.png
    7UiIRaG.png
    K5ZkRrP.png

Enjoy! :3

@EDIT: A few more :3 I got waaaay to much time lately
    biggrin.gif

jpuWL6q.png
    1dzOyAD.png

Work in progress (fire has to be totally reworked, I screwed up)
    ZCFv1NJ.png

Any C&C welcome <3

Last edited:

Kamushi

God, I love Denmark! <3
    Years
  • Double post! Dayum, I hate to doublepost. Yet, sometimes it's neccesary >.<
    The rules say that you can DP in your thread as long as 24h passed. Well, it has been 21h, so I hope there won't be any harsh consequences >.<

I figured out I'd post some artworks of the fakemons in the previous post. That's why I'd like to ask any Mod or anyone eglibe to do so, to change my thread's name to Kamushi's Fakedex. It would be less confusing this way. I don't have artwork of the squid fakemon and the artworks of the leo and cat fakes are really, really outdated. They were pretty much first arts I have shown publicly.
    I will also post few fakemons that are not yet made into sprites (along with the old art).
    NOTE: Don't pay attention to the Pokedex Numbers. Most likely, these will change.

LILBUSH [LEAF] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    Spoiler:

BUSHORN [LEAF /ELECTRIC] ®Concept by ENADE
    Spoiler:

HARNOLTIC [LEAF/ELECTRIC] ®Concept by KAMUSHI&ENADE
    Spoiler:

SQUARK [FIRE] ®Concept by KAMUSHI&ENADE&JOLTEONIK
    Spoiler:

SQUIBIN [FIRE /DARK] ®Concept by KAMUSHI&ENADE
    Spoiler:

RASQUILAZE [FIRE/DARK] ®Concept by KAMUSHI&ENADE
    Spoiler:

BIWINRAY [FLYING] ®Concept by POKEKOKS
    Spoiler:

SPORKE [BUG] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    Spoiler:

TORCHAT [GHOST/ELECTRIC] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    Spoiler:

PHANTRAGON [DRAGON/GHOST] ®Concept by KAMUSHI&ENADE
    Spoiler:

SNAILORD [DRAGON/FAIRY] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    Spoiler:

VEXATE [DARK/GHOST] ®Concept by ENADE
    Spoiler:

REDIFALL [WATER]
    ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    Spoiler:

TORION [FIRE] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    Spoiler:

SYOLF [WATER]
    ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    Spoiler:

FALLOF [WATER] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    Spoiler:

BESFALL [WATER] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    Spoiler:

NOWSLEE [NORMAL] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    Spoiler:

HOLSELL [FLYING/PSYCHIC] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    Spoiler:

TORCHELL [FIRE] ®Concept by KAMUSHI
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • I feel like a lot of your sprites have excessive highlighting which makes them look pillow-shaded in some areas. That's especially the case with the Fire Pokémon on the OP.

Back