• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto Adventures

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    Here is my comic and some things i have to say.

PLEASE DONT STEAL MY SPRITES THEY WERE MADE BY ME!

Kanto Adventures

Kanto Adventures

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    No offense but the sprites are poorly drawn. Fanfic form of Comics aren't really good unless you know what your doing, and everything happened so fast, the people just... Teleported...

3.5/10

You should read the Comic Making Guide that's stickied..

Years
    I just love the little pokemon sprites. The story isn't all that impressive, but the pokemon are amusing. xD That Geodude is awesome. The Weedle & Caterpie are cute, too. :D

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Is this a joke? Seriously. I'm not sure.

Well, anyways, you skipped about.. three/four comics worth of information, you used badly edited overworlds (But a good attempt at the Pokemon), and I'm completely confused. YOur character robbed Prof. Oak, battled someone, and went through all of Viridian City in two comics. Talk about steroids 0.0;;

TheLilacNinetales

The Lilac Ninetales
    Years
    Dont just sit there feeling sorry for yourself, people dont hate it, there are good things and bad things about your comic and people are telling you he bad things so you can change it and make it better, not because they hate it. Its called constructive criticism ;)

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    I'm sorry if I came across flaming, here's what I meant to say.

Is this one of those jokes? It's not very funny if it is.

I'm sorry if it isn't, it's just that there has been an increase in people making fun of n00bs. No that you're a n00b. You're more like a n00bie. A beginner. You haven't trained yet.

Well, I like that you didn't use the MD overworlds, and instead tried spriting you're own. You should try to generally not skip that much. Keep in as much pointful (Not pointless) information in as possible.
    Unfortunately, you used a way over-used battling the gyms plot. Also, the Squirtle is very weak, and should not know Water Gun. I don't think Squirtle ever learns Water Gun. But it learns Bubble. Brock also has an Onix.

I like your attempt at a custom hero sprite, but from behind it looks like the normal Fr/Lg sprite.
    That's all.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2007
    I get it.By the way it was my first attempt to making a pokemon comic.I am a gamemaker thats a noob haha.

RocketMemberMichael

My Mew...He is...Dying...
    Years
    Alright NoOb GaMeMaKeR as you are probably aware from everyone elses critism, your comic is not the best. But that does not matter. Personally I think your comic is not that good, here are the reasons.

1. The characters jump places real quick.
    2. The speech boxes are not very nice to look at.

But other than that, the comic is fine. The overworld Pokemon look nice and about Squirtle learning Water Gun, well I don't really think that matters, that is up to you.

And the water gun looked nice. I actually think this is impressive for a first comic, not the best, but not awful.

I will rate this comic 5/10, Half way there, just try to improve a little.

Back