• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Shame.

Alana scowled angrily at the boy. This time she caught him by the arm as he was walking out. "Hey you can't do that. It's stealing! Give Prof. Oak back his Pokemon and stop being such a jerk." Her eyes flashed dangerously and she did not release her grip. She wanted her Pokemon but she would wait. Right now she had to deal with other things. Besides, her new companian wasn't going anywhere, at least not while she was around.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    while leaving the lab i get grabbed by the girl i had pushed in the wall.i try get out of her grip but cant. i hold the pokeball out and point at it and hold up one finger then point at the squirtle that i released, trying to indicate that it is my first pokemon.i glare at her and try to get out of her grip again but fail. a tear runs down my cheek.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Alana blinked. "You could just answer." Then a thought struck her and she blushed. "Oh, um sorry. Can you talk?" It seemed like such a strange question to her. She'd never asked it before. Now she felt rather ashamed for yelling at the boy.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i look at the girl and shake my head at the question.i try to get out of her grip and succeed . i put the pokeball on my belt and run away. i run into the grass at the bottom of the town and cry.i stand up and run past the lab and up into the next town and into the forest. i hide behind a tree and continue crying.

Years
    OoC: I didn't want people to have Pokemon from other regions. The reason for that is, if this rp is successful, then I make a new one for jhoto, and then hoenn.

IC: As Tobias stepped off the small ferry that had taken him to Pallet Town, he adjusted his pack on his shoulder. This was the moment of truth. The moment his Pokemon adventure would finally start. He picked up the pace and headed for Professor Oak's lab. As he did a young boy stormed out of the building, and headed north into the grassy area.
    That's strange thought Tobias. With a deep breath, he opened the door and entered the lab.
    Just inside the door, a young girl stood, around the same age as the boy who had left a few seconds ago. She had blonde hair and was dressed mostly in blue. Tobias was about ignore the girl, instead going to collect his pokemon. But there was something about her that made him stop.
    "Hey, what's your name?" he asked.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Aiden stood out side the lab watching the trainers go in and out. heh had seen the scuffle between to younger trainers, one apparently mute. "ha, ha ii bet she feels stupid." he says to himself. Then he noticed another trainer, he was diffrent he had a weird hair cut, and a tatoo. Aiden wanted to no more about this trainer and were he came from. Aiden walked over to were the trainer had stoped and started talking to the young girl who had, had confronted the other trainer. he walks over and politley inturupts there conversation. "sorry to interupt, but do i know you?" he asks the trainer thats about his age.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    OOC: Crap, I'm late, and I did an Ash. ~_~; WAIT FOR ME YA'LL!!

----------------------

Max walked down the raining street late that night. He couldn't sleep, and he had grabbed his backpack and stuff, and headed out early.
    "Surprisingly, gyms across the Kanto region are apparently closing for a 'training period'. Numerous trainers have been turned away from gyms from Cerulean City to Cinnabar Island..."
    Max watched the news on a TV displayed on a shop window. He did not listen to all of it, but walked on.
    "Great. Just when I thought I'd leave for this game, they do this." He thought. Going to his favorite place in Cinnabar Island, the docks, he stopped under a crane, appreciating the shade it gave from the rain. The sea rocked and stumbled all over.
    "Well, no turning back now." He thought. Shuffling through his pocketful of bubblegum and other wierd stuff, he pulled out his old PokeGear.
    "Yo mom? Yeah. Yeah, I've already left. I'm at the docks. Aright. Bye." he called home and confirmed his leave.
    "Thats settled." Lance headed to the tickets counter to catch the next boat to Pallet Town to the North. He found them closed, so he ran once again back into the rain. It was letting down, and the sea got calmer. A small motorboat lay tied to a pole in the water, and Max had an idea. The next morning, the boat was found on South Beach in Pallet Town. A note of "Thanks a lot" was scribbled on its side with a marker.

"Its the Oak Labs now. I wonder where it is." Max stared at a signboard with a map on it before turning around. He looked the building that was RIGHT behind him. Looking around carefully, he saw a lot of trainers standing around. But they all had one thing in common, and they all had a Pokeball each. Realizing his late entry, he ran into the labs.

"So, you must be the Max Lite that signed up." Professor Oak asked. Max nodded.
    "How'd you guess?" he asked in a quiet voice.
    "You're the only one left on this entire list. Now, which Pokemon would you like?" Oak said.
    After a little while of thinking, Max said with his quiet voice. "A Pidgey or a Dratini please."
    "I have one of both, but you can choose only one." Oak left Max in a predicament.
    After a while more of thinking, Max decided a Dragonite against a Pidgeot, and said "Dratini then."
    "But this one will be VERY difficult to train, and it isalmost twice your size.." Oak said.
    "I ... think I can.. handle it. Thanks." Max said, and walked out. When he was outside, he realized something.
    "Don't we get a Pokedex?" But he found himself already well outside the lab to go back in, and he found himself surrounded by a lot of these new trainers. He quickly made his ways out of the crowd to be stopped by..

-----

Its whoever who's posting next. ^_^

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    pokehunter56 said:
    Aiden finished packing his stuff and strolled into Pallet town. he looked around. "well its picked up alot." he says to himself walking into professor oaks lab. "hello prof. am i too late to get a Tangela?" he asks. "no, no your not here you go." prof. oak says handing a pokeball to him. Aiden then leaves the lab.

I will say this in the nicest way possible...Are you stupid? He said no for you to join...DUH! And CAPITALIZE you letters...Jesus, go to RP lounge and see if anyone will adopt you....please!

Years
    OoC: I have a few things that I would like to say. First
    Randall-Kun said:
    I will say this in the nicest way possible...Are you stupid? He said no for you to join...DUH! And CAPITALIZE you letters...Jesus, go to RP lounge and see if anyone will adopt you....please!
    I said no after he had joined, meaning he was the last person that I wanted in the roleplay.
    Second, i'm not quite sure if a tangela would be a common pokemon around the area, plus it doesn't evolve, which kind of defeats the purpose of giving it to a new trainer. If there is another pokemon you want i encourage you to switch now.
    Lastly, I know for a fact that Professor Oak would not give a dratini to a starting trainer. They are just too rare. I'm sorry but you are going to have to accept the pidgey.
    Oh and
    "Thats settled." Lance headed to the tickets counter to catch the next boat to Pallet Town to the North.
    I thought your name was Max?

So far we have (this is mainly for my benefit):

Name: Raoul
    Pokemon: Charmander
    Action: Crying

Name: Max Lite
    Pokemon: Pidgey
    Action: Stopped by...

Name: Angel
    Pokemon: Eevee
    Action: Just received Pokemon

Name: Alana
    Pokemon: None
    Action: Standing, looking ashamed

Name: Aiden
    Action: Talking to Tobias

Name: Tobias Phoenix
    Action: Talking to Alana

Kanto Adventures

That should clear most things up, if only just for me

IC: "Now where did that Max go? He forgot his Pokedex. Oh well. Could one of you four give it to him?" Oak asked.
    He walked down the lab and handed the pokedex to Tobias, closely followed by a young girl with reddish-pink hair.
    "Now, has anyone seen the news recently?"
    Tobias, shaken out of his daze, answered the Professor.
    "I have, all of the gyms are closed"
    "Precisely" stated Oak "All except one. As far as I know Pewter City's gym is open and ready to take on challengers. I'd suggest that you all head there before it too closes. I can't see why it would but...well, stranger things have happened"
    With that the Professor wandered back to his desk and began sorting through some papers.
    What the professor had said reminded Tobias of the news program.
    Why have all the gyms closed? he thought to himself I'm going to find out Determinedly, he turned to leave, and almost walked into the two people standing behind him. And once again, the girl struck his memory. Had he seen her before? Who was she?
    Images of her floated into his head, but, she was older. She had a child with her, and the child looked like...
    Shaking his head Tobias left the building

Last edited:

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ: ok i'll choose another hows a Nidoran Male. i like that one too. and thanks im glad it was cleared up that i was the last to join.

Ic: "was that the kid who just ran off?" Aiden asked Prof. Oak, "he's long gone by now, I think." he says again. "what are they talking about, gyms have closed down? This is bad." he thought to himself. "well i guess i'll be off, need to get my first badge." he said takeing a last glance at the two trainers and headed out.

Years
    OoC: Yeah Nidoran Male is fine. Thanks for changing

IC: Once outside Tobias looked up. There, a few metres ahead of him was Max.
    "Hey!" Tobias called, "You're Max, right? Here's your Pokedex"
    Handing over the Pokedex, Tobias heard the lab door open. Turning around he saw green haired boy exiting. There was something about their current situation that confused Tobias. They were just beginning their pokemon adventure, and none of the gyms were open, all except one.
    "Hey, what's your name?" Tobias asked the boy. He had to find out who these people were, and get their help. He would need it if he was going to solve the mystery of the 'training period'...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    ooc: Sorry, I found I'd written my name as Lance like I usually do, and I quickly changed them. Mustv'e missied that one. Eh, and I'll get the Pidgey? Aright, I'll make it seem Oak tricked me. *dies*

---

Recieving his Pokedex, Max quietly slipped away and sat under a tree nearby. He poked his Pokeball for a while, believing that getting a Dratini was seriously too good to be true. However, when he opened the Pokeball..
    "Pwid Pwid!" The bird chirped.
    "I knew something was weird about that Oak... well, at least I can have a Pidgeot now."
    Max introduced himself to his new partner, and resent it into its Pokeball. He got up, and grabbed his bag.
    "Should I travel with these guys?" Max thought, and decided to wait to follow them when they left.

Years
    OoC: No. If they are involved in your little bit you just control them, make them say what you want them to say. However if they aren't in your bit then you don't control them. Only if your character is battling them do you control them...I hope I made myself clear...oh well. I'm waiting for aiden to answer my question. Plus alana and angel need to leave the lab. PLUS alana and I both need to egt our pokemon...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back