• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kanto Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
  • Alana watched the battle end. "I guess that means Max wins but it was a simple mistake. He shouldn't take it so hard." She muttered. She went inside and had her Pokemon healed then approached Tobias. "Good match though I think Max over reacted a bit. It was a mistake anyone coulda made." She grinned and walked over to sit down in a chair against the wall.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Charlie slowly dragged herself along the dirt path that led to Pallet town. C'mon, just a little bit further! she thought to herself. It felt like she had been walking forever! finally, the path opened up to reveal a small meadow, and beyond that was.." Pallet town!" she exclaimed in joy, and walked a little faster.

After a little while, Charlie arrived at the Proffessor's door. Quickly she glanced at her watch before reaching up a hand to knock on the door, 10:30 it read in glowing letters. Knock, knock, knock Charlie's hand thudded against the large metal door.

"Hold on! Hold on, I'm coming!" a voice exclaimed from the inside, before the door swung open to reveal a silver haired man, not much taller then Charlie herself.

" Hello, proffessor!" she exclaimed, as she let herself into the building,shoving past him. He followed her inside, closing the door as he went.

" What do you need?" He asked her inqueringly, as she continued to walk down the hall.

She turned around to face him with her hands on her hips. " A pokemon, what else?" she asked as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

A little while later, Charlie was walking at a brisk trot down a path, but not the same one as before. And this time, a pokemon was walking next to her, having a hard time keeping up with the speed she had chosen.

"Char!" the pokemon exclaimed in annoyance as it struggled to keep up with her. She reached into her bag while still walking, and pulled out a pair of black goggles. As she stuck them on her head, she turned to charmander.

"I'm going to be the best trainer, just you wait." she said to the small pokemon and continued at the brisk walk she had picked up. Charmander shook its head and continued, tripping every now and then.

A bit further ahead, she could hear some people yelling. Perhaps a pokemon battle!, she thought exitedly. But by the time she got there, only a few scuff marks were left in the dirt. She shrugged dissapiontedly and started towards the pokemon center.

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Meh.. here we go then. Max knocked on the Gym doors and went in. The huge stadium inside looked really scary at that time.
    Why am I feeling scared? This ain't supposed to be evil or something but....
    "HEY! WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?"
    And the doors slam shut behind Max.

---

OOC: There.. I'm in the gym... I was bored. =P And well, it was a starter Pokemon battle dude.

Years
  • "Wait a minute" Tobias turned on Alana. "Was Max heading for the gym?" Before Alana had a chance to respond Tobias took off out of the pokemon centre. Bursting through the doors, he knocked someone over. Stopping to help her up, he said "Im really sorry." Turning around to get his bearings, he saw the city's Pokemon Gym. Sprinting up towards the big heavy doors, he tried to open them. They wouldn't budge. "Max!" he called. He began to search around the building. Down one of the sides was a window. It was slightly open, so Tobias wiggled it open and crawled in.

It was pitch black inside the Gym. There weren't any lights on. "Max?" he asked cautiously, as his voice echoed back at him. "Over here" Max replied. Stumbling through the dark, Tobias found Max close to the entrance. "The doors shut tight, I can't get it open" Tobias commented after several attempts. "What are we going to do?" asked Max. Then Tobias had an idea. With a quick motion of his hand, he released his vulpix. "Vulpix, do you think you can use ember to brighten this place up?" Suddenly, a bright ball of flame lit up the arena. But it lasted barely a second. We have to find some sort of light, or torch or something... thought Tobias. "Vulpix?" he called. When he could feel the pokemons weight against his right leg, he returned it to its pokeball. Suddenly, "Hahaha, and just what do you think your doing here?" a deep ominous voice shouted out through the darkness.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • OOC: One word power play? ^^
    ---
    "Uh well, this guy is Toby... he's one of those idiots that're my rivals." Max said shiftily.
    "WHAT?" Toby said.
    "Oh... well, the question still goes, as well as to you Max. What are you doing here?" the person asked.
    "Look, I'm still guessing you're the gym leader, and I'm here to battle you. And if you're not, take me to the leader NOW! Nidorino is itching to kill, and I don't want it to waste its strength on you." Max said harshly.

Alana

Years
  • Alana blinked as Toby ran out of the building. "Uh ok...." She sighed and stood up. No point sitting around and talking to herself. She left the Pokemon Center and began to wander around aimlessly. "I wonder where everyone else is. So far the only one's I've seen are Max and Tobias. Maybe the others didn't come this way." She gave another shrug then began to head back towards the forest. "I'll do some more training with Spearow. After that I'll come back and see about challenging the gym leader."

DragonsCanBite

Ancient Member
    Years
  • Name: Don Callor Brite, AKA DCB (how's that?)
    Desciption/Picture:
    Kanto Adventures

Personality: Helpful, but has a bad temper problem. Likes researching pokemon, and likes attack moves best.
    History: Very Skilled, uses attack moves most often.

Can I join?

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • OOC: Eh, nobody can have a name like that dude =P And yeah, choose an RP age, it doesn't have to be your real one.
    Oh and welcome to the game. =)

Years
  • OoC: Im not sure i'd agree with the whole cousin of lance thing...try and bring down you rstatus a bit, after all your only just starting. And by the way Max, this is where I wanted the story to go in the first place without actually mentioning it...

IC: "...I don't want it to waste its strength on you." Max finished. As his words echoed back to them, blinding lights lit up the gym. There, on the opposite side of the gym were three figures, all dressed in black. There also seemed to be a giant 'R' in red on all of their jackets.
    "Team Rocket..." Tobias muttered to himself.
    "Yes that's right!" a womans voice came from the group.
    "So, you've been taking over all of the gyms in the kanto region?" tobias asked cautiously.
    "My you are a quick one" said the man in the centre as he rose out of his seat...

OoC: And that was just to push the story along so that we can get into it :)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I smile and nod. I make a note to my self to start becoming dependant on my self, not on others, as I will just become a burden. I walk into the pokemon centre and put my pokeballs on a tray and hand them to nurse joy. She takes them and I look at the TV and see another news report saying the gyms are still closed and that police are starting to investigate. I watch the report and jump slightly when I hear nurse joy calling me. I walk back to the counter and take my pokeballs. Clipping them back on my belt I leave to see the battle just starting. I walk out of the city and walk a short up the road to cerulean city and find a healthy tree. I jump and catch hold of a branch and swing my self up and onto the branch. I close my eyes and start taking deep breathes. I concentrate on moving my mouth and start making shapes with my mouth. I practice and start trying to make sounds. Some time later I hear some one coming down the road and hear a greeting." Hello Raoul I have been looking for you." I recognize Alana's voice and reply with a single letter. "A."

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • OOC: Wow.. I actually stumbled into the story without actually knowing that exactly was the thing? Cool.
    And looky, Raoul's learning to talk! Whee!

---

"Eh... Team Rocket. I've heard of you from somewhere. You're the bunch of idiots that tried to take over the Silph Co. waaaaay ago. But that doesn't matter. Toby, shall we kick Rocket behind?"
    Toby nodded.
    "GO FOR IT! BUTTERFREE!" Max threw his Pokeball and released Butterfree into the battle.

---
    OOC: Meh, I'll wait for you this time. Choose your own Pokemon.

Alana

Years
  • Alana tilted her head slightly a smile spread across her face. "So you can talk. Why is it you say you cannot? You are not mute but the mute game is a foolish one." She shook her head and leaned against the tree. "So what have you been up to? Caught any new Pokemon? I've battled many but no captures. I can't find one that I really want. I like Pidgey. I like Rattata and I know both could become very powerful Pokemon. But I'm just not sure which ones to catch. It's a hard choice." She smiled and looked up at Raoul. "Guess being a trainer is harder than it sounds huh?"

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I look down at Alana and tears well up in my eyes at what she says. I jump down and stare at her in emotional pain. I bend down and start writing in the dirt. "No girl I can not talk. I have never talked and don't know how to talk. I like you and the first word I want to learn is Alana. I spent one hour here learning to say the letter "a". Then you come along and think I can talk. I hate you Alana! And if you want to know so much I have charmander and have caught a pidgey and caterpie but I have a pidgeotto and a butterfree." I stand up and tears fall off my cheeks into the dirt onto my message. I look at Alana sadly and run away into mount moon. I run into a cave that has no pokemon and is not far from the entrence and sit down and cry.

Years
  • "Wait just a second Max...wasn't Team Rocket disbanded years ago? Your leader was shamed by a pokemon trainer from pallet town, and hasn't been seen since. What is it that you are up to, and why are you taking over the pokemon gyms?" Tobias said with authority in his voice (an authority that was lacking on the inside).
    "My, aren't you just full of questions" came the woman's voice.
    "Isn't it obvious? Can't you put two and two together? Where in it for the pokemon! By taking over the gym's we stand to defeat any trainer that walks through those doors...and then take their pokemon. It took time to assemble the right members for the job. But when we did, we put our master plan to work! We ambushed the gyms of Kanto during the night and kidnapped their leaders. It was only going to be a matter of days before we were open for 'business' -"
    "Will you shut up!" the central figure screamed at the third man who had, up until now, hung back in the shadows. "Why dont you just go and tell him who we are? better yet, lets just give ourselves up?"

During the argument between the Rockets, Tobias turned to Max. "This is a hell of a lot bigger than I first thought. Maybe we should get rid of them."
    Max nodded in agreement, his Butterfree ready for action. In one quick motion, Tobias had called forth his Vulpix.
    "There's no way we're going to let you get away with this."

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • "Heck yeah." Max said quietly, and immediately pointed three fingers at the Rockets.
    Butterfree immediately flew up and hit them hard with a Gust, and Max then pointed with four fingers.
    "CONFUSION!" He ordered anyway.
    Butterfree then hit the Rockets with the mental mind blast that left them staggering.
    "Your turn Toby..." Max said quietly.

Alana

Years
  • Alana read the message in the dirt without speaking. When Raoul ran off she gave a small shake of her head and a sigh. "What is it with him? I don't know how to talk. Well that was a simple enough answer wasn't it." She wasn't sure if she felt guilty sorry or annoyed. A mix of all three seemed right. She didn't understand Raoul. He ran off crying because of a mistake. It was like Max yelling that he wouldn't battle with a cheater when Toby had made a mistake in their battle. She sighed again then walked off into the forest for some training. Maybe it would help her clear her thoughts for a while so she could think about something else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back