• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[kanto] Missing Memoirs: The Journal's Lost Page (OOC Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I'll get David to change it for me! 8D Let me ask him now~ 8OO I can change thread titles! *WOAH. THAT IS BEAST.* Yeah I'll do it now.

Set Element = Entire pokemon team of grass, or water, or electric pokemon, or whatever.

I meant Laiza doesn't have pink hair. xDD Well, I'll decide once you pick who's on the rival team and who's on the main team. I'll change it to whatever suits the team best when you do. ^^ So basically, pay my starter no heed. Pretend it's not there, or pretend that it says "To be decided" 8D

And yeah seriously, what Key said. Also, it's technically also pestering the RP Master, which should be against the rules. >O

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
OKIES! It's not ENTIRELY chosen yet but some people are chosen:

Main Team
fallen_natsumixx - Bulbasaur - Mew & Moltres
Chuchino - Squirtle - Jirachi & Articuno
Bijou/Key - ???/Charmander

Rival Team
Bijou/Key - Bulbasaur/Charmander

Yeaaah. I just realized that I didn't check the legendaries. x____x

To those whose names weren't on the list, I'm still trying to figure out where to put who and I forgot what starters you chose. xDD

EDIT:

Ooh, Key, you chose Jirachi & Articuno. X0 I'm sorry but you're on the rival team. D:

Main Team
fallen_natsumixx - Bulbasaur - Mew & Moltres
Chuchino - Squirtle - Jirachi & Articuno
Bijou - ??? - Mewtwo & Zapdos

Rival Team
Key - Charmander

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Well if Bijou really wants Bulbasaur, I'd be willing to switch my legendaries around. If not I don't mind. It's cool with me.

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Lol Bijou, I like the new setup of Avatar/Sig you got going there, he is ownage.But I degress

Since your still deciding where to put who, Im offering to go on the rival side if thats okay.

Max Edit=
Yea thats fine with me.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
GOD NIWA, LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!! >OO *shot* I have to be a poser, my apologies. xDD *is hyper* *Will probably end up making another Byakushi set*

Anyway, I really don't care.... o o; Like. Literally, DO NOT care. So you guys go do your thing, and if someone brings up something that bugs the ish outta me, (like making me edit my sign-up) I'll say something. xDD

ascarb

Kari Lotus, Begining Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2007
Full Name: Kariana Kyfie Lotus
Nickname: Kari
Hair Color: She has blond hair with blue tips.
Hair Length: Her hair goes done to her waist and her bangs go past her eyes, but they are thin so she can still see.
Hair Style: Usually she leaves it down but when she is in a battle she puts it into a ponytail to keep it out of the way.
Eye Color: Her eyes are silvery but if you look real close then you can see pale flecks of blue and green in them.
Height: She is about 4'2" tall.
Weight: She is very skinny as she only ways about 70 pounds.
Body Structure: She is very thin, almost too thin her mother would say.
Basic Clothing: She wears a coral pink mini skirt over some very tight jeans, and her shirt is pink with the words Bubble!Pop!Electrik! on them.
Pajamas: She wears some loose-fitting, Chinese-style satin pajamas with blue and black designs on them.
Bathing Suit: She wears a lime colored bikini with a pale green sarong.
Accessories: She has multiple ear piercing and her belly button is pierced.
Personality: She is something of a rebel as she normally doesn't do as her mother says; she wants to leave Pallet Town and travel around the region. She is usually very sarcastic but sometimes, especially when she thinks about her father, she is shy and sweet. But only to people she knows, otherwise she is harsh and seemingly cruel.
History: When she was only five years old she was a preppy little ball of laughter, and then her father left. She stayed up every night hoping to hear him coming home. After a year of this, she gave up. She became much more somber, much angrier at the world, and her mother, who she thinks drove him away. She wants to travel the world so she may one day meet and be reunited with her father.
Future Pokémon Team: The team that you're going to have fully evolved and everything (Note: I want the order to be 'Species Name - Nickname (if given) - Gender. Also, please tell what form they are obtained as.)
Charizard-Chared-Male
Given by Prof.Oak
Eevee-E-Female
Was given to by mother
Vaporeon-Vapor-Female
Bred from E
Flareon-Flare-Male
Bred from E
Jolteon-Jolt-Male
Bred from E
Wigglytuff-Tuffpuff-Feamale
Caught as Jigglypuff at Mt.Moon
Baby/Egg Pokémon: Azurill-Azul-Female
Two Legendary: Articuno & Jirachi (do I need this if I am in the rival group?)
Starter: Charmander-Chared-Male
Other: I would like to be on the rival team if that is okay with you. Also if this is for experienced RPers only, then ignore this.
RPG Sample:
Wham! It hit me, I was a goner. No, not yet. I had to save that Jigglypuff! Who knows what they might do to it? I stood up. "You won't get rid of me that easily!" My voice was strong, but my strength was weakening, I had to finish this soon, or all hope would be lost.
"You little brat! Why won't you just stay down?!" That voice, that voice. It sent shivers down my spine. I can't let them get away with this!
"Char Char!" Chared came running, jumped around me, and continued running towards the injured Jigglypuff.
"Chared, no!" I cried, but it was too late. Suddenly a blinding flash of light and blast of sound confused my senses and I fainted.
What happened? I woke up who knows how long later. Oh no! Chared!
"Charmeleon?" I opened my eyes and looked up to see a Jigglypuff and wait, not a Charmander, but a Charmeleon!
"Chared is that you?" The Charmeleon nodded. "You evolved! Did you beat those evil men?" Chared nodded his head. "I'm so proud of you!"
"For what? You won't get rid of us that easily," The voice said, I looked around, we where not out of this yet.

Last edited:

Niwa

.Blank
Years
Yea, edited the post, I post a bit slow and take too much time to write xD

Last edited:

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Hrm... Bijou, would it really bug you if you were on the rival team instead?

Key, if Bijou agrees to be on the rival team, could you switch your legendaries to Mewtwo and Zapdos?

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
Years
Yes, that would be my first choice. However it's up to Bijou.

My fate rests in your hands. j/k xD

ascarb

Kari Lotus, Begining Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 15, 2007
Okay I'm impatient, bite me XP. Did you read my sign-up?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
YES IT BUGS ME. >OOOO

No it doesn't. xDD That works for me.

Editz: I caught you stalking me Fallen. 8OO Awhile back. xDD

Stalking is fun. LET US ALL STALK OTHERS.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
Years
Okay, that's it. This is what will happen:

If Bijou Stays On the Main Team

Main Team
fallen_natsumixx - Bulbasaur - Mew & Moltres - Pichu
Bijou - Charmander - Mewtwo & Zapdos - Igglybuff
Chuchino - Squirtle - Jirachi & Articuno - Cleffa

Rival Team
ascarb - Bulbasaur - Azurill
Key - Charmander - Togepi
Niwa - Squirtle - Magby

If Bijou Wants Bulbasaur

Main Team
fallen_natsumixx - Bulbasaur - Mew & Moltres - Pichu
Key - Charmander - Mewtwo & Zapdos - Togepi
Chuchino - Squirtle - Jirachi & Articuno - Cleffa

Rival Team
Bijou - Bulbasaur - Igglybuff
??? - Charmander - ???
Niwa - Squirtle - Magby

.___.

EDIT:

Since I took so long typing this, I need someone with Charmander.

Yes, yes I was.

ZOMG, HOW DID YOU KNOW? >000

Lol, j/k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back