• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Kanto Plot Roleplay!~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Uhh, Sure! ^^ Let's keep this thing alive somehow! Welcome! Everyone who posted earlier provide a signup & lets go!

linkxangel

Lalalalalala
    Years
  • Hey everyone!

We're so sorry, Ater_Ventus and I have been super busy lately. I myself just got back from camp, and I thought Ater_Ventus would take over while I was gone, but she had to leave, too.

But I'm really sorry, and yes, we will continue, and all can join. ^^

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Jacob sat on a chair by a table in a cafe, drinking coffee and eating some spaghetti he had ordered. He was doing nothing but sitting back and relaxing. Relaxing was what he like to do best. But in order to really relax he needed something interesting to see, do, or hear. And sitting back and watching the inhabitants of Viridian City stroll by was extremely uninteresting.

Jacob decided that Viridian City was an extremely boring place to be. With the only gym in the city closed and no other forms of amusement asides from Pokemon battles available, he decided to head out for Cerulean City the next day. He generally didn't like having too many Pokemon battles in one day, and he had already had his fill of it from that frustrating fight with the souped-up Charizard.

The_oz

I am Oz!
    Years
  • Could i be a member of the Elite Four? Dats alot to ask i know if not i could be a Gym Leader if ud like.

~~Kanto Plot Roleplay!~~

Name: Mark "Red" Stone
    Hometown: Viridian City
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 140
    Hair: Long & black
    Eyes: Light brown
    Clothing: He wears a red shirt with black sleeves and with white stripes going down the center of his shirt. He wears blue jeans for pants, and red and black shoes for footwear, and a golden backpack.
    Identifying Marks: He always has a red and white hat.
    Musculature: Skinny
    Personality: Very serious when it comes to battling, but very well known for his playful persoanlity and care-free nature. However,he is quiet around trainers, and people alike, he is unfamiliar with. He is very confident in his abilities and has a strong sense of justice. Won't ever give up a fight.
    Past: Red grew up loving pokemon. His first starter was given to him by his father, and the two have developed a strong bond. After a year of training, Red set off to become a stronger trainer. He traveled all over the world,and became a very well known trainer. He even challenged the Elite Four in his journey. In his recent travels, he has left the Sinnoh region and is headed for the Kanto region to challenge his long-time rival and brother,Kaz.
    Family:Mother,Father, and Brother
    Love Relationships?:none
    Pokemon:
    ~~Kanto Plot Roleplay!~~

Name: Riptide
    Species: Feraligatr
    Features: A scar across his right eye
    History: Riptide is the son of Hydra,Red's father's very powerful Feraligatr. Riptide was given to Red as a birthday present. The two quickely bonded and have shared a friendship like no other. It was very fragile while a Tododile, and was very prone to running from battle. However, one day he and Red were attacked by wild Sneasels, and Riptide saved Red by evolving to Crocanaw. It was here it reciaved its infamous scar. It has a rivalry with Fin, Kaz's Swampert. Riptide has grown to become a powerful ally, and has is Red's strongest pokemon, as well as his bestfriend.
    does however love to fight. He has an iron-will,and will keep fighting no matter what. He is also known to be very stubborn,like his trainer.
    Moves: Hydro Pump,Surf,Hydro Cannon,Slash

~~Kanto Plot Roleplay!~~

Name: Blade
    Species: Sneasel
    Features: darker then most Sneasels
    History: Red's second pokemon. He was first found eating fruit in a tree, where Red found, battled and defeated her with ease. Blade's mother a Weavile, intervened and saved Blade. Blade although, saw how strong Red was, and left her family to become stronger with Red.
    Persoanlity: Quite emotional. Is Very gentle and would rather not fight. However, she is quite vicous when forced to be. A leader. Never backs down. Also, never goes inside of a pokeball. Loves to travel with Red on his shoulder.
    Moves: Shadow Ball,Slash,Ice Beam,False Swipe

~~Kanto Plot Roleplay!~~

Name: Fang
    Species: Charizard
    Features: Nothing special, has green eyes
    History: Red's 3rd Pokemon. Red first met Fang as a Charmeleon. He was very arragont & challenged Red to a battle to see who was superior. Red sent out Riptide and, despite a type disadvantage, Fang defeated Riptide. Riptide, very traumatized by the loss, and his pride lost, trained with Red vigorously and re-challenged Fang soon after. Fang put up a valiant battle, but lost. Seeing Red's potiental, Fang dcided to travel with Red. After an uneasy start, Fang and Riptide are now bestfriends.
    Personality: Very confident to the point of being arrogant. Hates to lose. Very determined. However, Fang loves to just relax and take things easy. Is almost always found sleeping in the sun.
    ~~Kanto Plot Roleplay!~~

Moves:Fly,Fire Blast,Flamethrower,Dragon Claw

Name: Luke
    Species: Lucario
    Features-Nothing special
    History: N/A. Very mysterious. Red was given Luke as a present from his father.
    Personality: Very quiet. Not like most of Red's pokemon who are very open and loving, very kept to himself. Mysterious. However,extremely loyal. Will not ever let Red down.
    Moves: Extreme Speed,Dragon Pulse,Me First,Metal Claw

Last edited:
    Years
  • Kristi was in her hot air balloon. She browsed over the town, looking for a good Pokemon to steal. After all, she only had one Pokemon, and she wanted more; Kristi was lonely and needed the company. The boss would also fire her, but that didn't matter to her quite as much. She just wanted to surrounded by Pokemon the loved and cared about her. She looked over her hot air balloon. Then, Kristi saw it, a Sneasel. She always loved the Pokemon Sneasel, and Weavile even more. She made a plan. She would pretend to be an average trainer, and then, when the time seemed right, she would reveal the fact that she was from Team Rocket and steal the Sneasel.

She landed her hot air balloon and threw on a black hoodie to cover her Team Rocket top. This left her very very short cut skirt and black boots. She walked up to the trainer. Now getting closer, she saw it was a girl, maybe 18 or 19 years of age, but it was hard to tell. She looked rather gothic, with her tall black boots, jet black hair, hoodie with skulls on it, and black eyes lined with thick black eyeliner. "Hi." She said, trying to play innocent. The girl looked over. "Hi." She said in return. "Wanna battle?" "No thanks. My Sneasel is my only Pokemon, and it isn't very strong." "Well, my Cyndaquil is probably weaker." "A Cyndaquil, huh? Well in that case, it's a definate no. I'm not about to battle a fire type. My Sneasel is absolutely pathetic, and could never beat a Cyndaquil." "PATHETIC?!" This made Kristi mad.

"WHAT?! JUST BECAUSE YOUR SNEASEL ISN'T STRONG, YOU'RE CALLING IT PATHETIC?!" "Yeah. It isn't very obedient either." "Ever consider that it may not LIKE you?!" "SHUT UP!" "Shut up, huh? Wow. If you treat your Sneasel like you're treating me, no wonder it doesn't like you." She was getting madder by the second. "Well, your Sneasel's gonna thanks me for this." She took off her hoodie, threw a net around the Sneasel, and ran away. The girl obviously didn't like her Sneasel at all, because she made no effort to get it back. Kristi got back to the hot air balloon, the Sneasel looked happy. "Don't worry little Sneasel. I won't hurt you like the girl did. Your name will be... Midnight." "SNEA!" The Sneasel appeared to be happy with the name. With that, Kristi went into the air again, happy to get a new Pokemon.

"Midnight, return!" Midnight avoided to Pokeball. "Oh, you don't like Pokeballs? Well, I don't want you to feel imprisoned, so hop on my shoulder!" "Sneasel!" Midnight cried. She hopped up on her shoulder. Kristi looked over the edge of her hot air balloon. "What a beautiful view..." She decided to steal another Pokemon later. She needed to train the 2 she had now first. But where? Well, she'd figure that out later.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • x___x I am so sorry for the delay, people. I've just now gotten back home and to my precious internet.

All who signed up are accepted.

NAU HAS DROPPED OUT;; THUS BULBASAUR IS ONCE AGAIN OPEN FOR TAKING AS A STARTER.

Ah, the joys of caps lock.

Now then, I will make a real RP post in a moment. D:

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2011
    Character Name: Andy 'Smoker' Williams

Appearance: 5'11'', dark brown hair, brown eyes. Broad shoulders, well built and fit. Handsome, but with a hardened look about him.

Generally wears dark clothes, and black boots. Prefers plain clothing rather than the standard Team Rocket dress, though sometimes wears a top with a smaller 'R' logo on the arm when required. Wears hip holster for his Browning HP 9mm pistol.

Personality: As a result of past pain, he has become emotionally disconnected, though not inhumanly so. He is skilled at combat, both armed and otherwise. Has an analytical mind, and is always focused on the mission at hand. Though he never lets his emotions interfere with his job, his past continues to haunt him despite his attempts to drown out such memories with good quality scotch, which he enjoys frequently. His preferred brand of cigarette is Benson and Hedges Gold. He doesn't like Pokemon at all, and finds it difficult to bond with them, mainly because of his preference towards using conventional weapons whenever possible. Besides that, he finds the personification of what he considers to be simple animals extremely annoying, and hopes the fad will wear out soon. However, Team Rocket's shift towards emphasising their Pokemon-related goals has forced him to accept a Koffing from his superiors to work with.

While he appears to lacks sympathy towards other people he is not devoid of moral sense and would never needlessly hurt someone. He can come across as cold and heartless but his conscience is still intact and he has a strong sense of duty. However, Andy has never been a socialite, making few friends and has had precious little to do with women at all.

History: Ex-military, possibly British special forces, though apparently lacks any particular loyalty to any one country. He is now a mercenary, fighting for whoever pays the most. At the moment, that happens to be Team Rocket.

Team Rocket approached him several years ago and offered him a high ranking position with a handsome salary, which he duly accepted. His skills and experience made him ideal for Team Rocket's more covert operations, though he has never been a fully under cover agent for he considers himself to be a soldier rather than a spy. He has proved his worth in providing valuable combat expertise and leadership in some of Team Rocket's more daring undertakings. Unfortunately, his inability/unwillingness to work effectively with Pokemon has recently seen him sent on relatively low-level, surveillance missions.

Years
  • (Glad to see you 2 back! ^^)

Misty turned on the TV as a new bulletin appeared on the screen "There have been cases of the infamous Team Rocket appearing all aorund the Kanto area, be advised that these people are dangerous & it's most unwise to go out after dark, if need be go out with 2 or more people & a strong group of pokemon."

"Not them again, I wish they'd quit while they're ahead! Lousy Crooks" Misty said angrily

Years
  • Kristi decided to steal another Pokemon. She looked over the region of Kanto in her hot air balloon. She saw a tough looking trainer, and swooped down, threw on her hoodie, and landed. Kristi walked up to the trainer. "Hi." "Hey..." He was a boy, probably about 13. "Wanna battle?" "Sure, but don't cry when you lose!" Kristi didn't like this boy. He seemed to full of himself, and Kristi didn't like this kind of person.

"Go! Sandslash!" "Sandslash!" The Sandslash cried. Kristi took of her hoodie and threw the net around the Sandslash. "Oh no you don't! Sandslash, use slash!" "Slash!" The Sandslash cried, as it cut the net with its slash attack. "I'm gonna call the police on you now!" Kristi just realized- there was a police station in sight. The boy took out his cell phone. "Mom! Some girl from Team Rocket's trying to steal my Sandslash!" Kristi started to run away, but an Officer Jenny was after her. "The kid's mother must be an Officer Jenny, I guess..." She got in her hot air balloon, and got away just in time. "Whew... that was close. I should stay away from areas with police stations within sight!"

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Jacob was walking down the road to Cerulean City. The Pokemon of Kanto were fascinating, although, in his opinion, they were rather less refined-looking than the Pokemon of Johto or Hoenn. Instead of being sleek and shiny, most of them were bit of a mess. Pidgeys especially were nowhere near as beautiful as the sleek Taillows of his hometown. Of course, he realized, he probably had a biased opinion.

He passed a big gruff man sleeping under a tree, wearing a large sombrero-style hat that hid is eyes. Jacob paid him no attention until he heard the man grunt behind him.

"Hey, kid. Battle me."

Jacob turned around and eyed over the man. The guy looked like the type who would try and beat him up if he lost. Either that or steal his money. "Sorry, no thanks." He turned back around and continued walking down the road.

Mere seconds later, he felt a hand grab his shoulder and spin him around. The big man was now staring him in the face, mere inches away. A long, jagged scar ran down the center of his face. Part of his nose was missing, and his eyes carried a crazy, deranged look.

"It wasn't a question," the man growled.

Years
  • Kristi decided some normal training would be good for her Pokemon. So, she put her hoodie back on, and for some reason, decided to put up the hood. She landed her hot air balloon and talk to the first person she saw. "Hi." He turned around. "Hey." Kristi looked at him. He was so cute, with those big blue eyes... However, Kristi wasn't about to hold back. "Wanna battle?" She asked. "Uh... sure. But I only have two Pokemon." "Well, uh, same here!" Kristi wasn't exactly social, so talking to this guy was tough for her.

"Go! Bulbasaur!" "Bulba!" "Hmm... a Bulbasaur. I could use either my Cyndaquil or my Sneasel for this. Well, Volca is already pretty tough due to past training, before I became a Rocket. Maybe I should use Midnight for this one." "Go! Midnight!" "Snea!" And with that, the battle begun.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • Jacob and the man were standing 20 feet away from each other.

"So, how are we going to do this?" Jacob asked.

"I only have one Pokemon. So it's a one on one," the man replied.

Jacob nodded. Well, hopefully this would be quick. "Come out, Flygon!" he shouted as he threw his Pokeball into the air. Flygon was his strongest Pokemon, and it was slighty less vulnerable than Blaziken (in his opinion) to type differences.

"Kick his butt, Machoke!" the man cried, releasing the big fighting Pokemon from its Pokeball.

Jacob quietly breathed a sigh of relief. A Machoke. This probably wouldn't take very long then. "Alright Flygon, Flamethrower!"

Years
  • can i join if so here my charcter

Name: Zane Oak

Apperance: Looks almost exactly like his farther(Green Oak). About 5'9 his hair is brown and same style as his farthers. His eyes are green. He wears a black t-shirt with a black studed belt his wears dark blue trousers and black converes with white laces. When traveling he wears his farthers old cloak. He wears a black sweat band on his left wrist had since he was 5 years old one of his prized posseions.

Personality: Used to be energetic and talketive but eversince his spearow was killed by a nidoking he has become quiet but not depressed he can have fun he has just become more mellow and chilled. he belives in his pokemon alot and will never abanden them this is because he does not want to lose them like his spearow. He belives a pokemons weakness can be over come with much trianing and love but these habits annoy others because he never answers questions or listens and is sleeping most of time especialy during moments of importance, most say he is lazy but he only puts effort into things he likes giving the apperance that he is lazy. With this habit he is usally seen with a piece of grass in his mouth.

History: Zane is the son of Green and Blue and because of this he was very happy and well learned in pokemon and battling . when he was 4 his farther gave him a pidgy which he loved but a year later when playing in the viridian forest he encontered a nidoking his pidgy tried to defend him but was killed but Zane escaped alive since then he was quiet. 4 years later he was given a dratini by his mother after she went on a journey. Since then he has trianed so it will be strong and not die.
    4 years later when he was 12 he and his dragonair were in viridian forest looking for the same nidoking that killed his pidgy so he could have revenge but when they encountered it he was frozen and could not move so his dragonair tried uslessly to defend him and failed as Zane was about tp be killed his dragonair evolved and caught the nidokings puch and deafted it 3 years after Zane began his journey he now has 6 Kanto badges thanks to his dragonite.

Pokemon Starter: Dratini

Pokemon

Dragonite:
    Dragonite is very kind and calm like his trianer and also likes to sleep he knows many technique that have got him out of alot of sticky situations.
    Dragonit wears a black sweat band on his left wrist as well.

Ryhorn:
    Ryhorn is very energytic he is just caught and a handfull but thats why Zane caught him because he like a challenage.

Years
  • Misty walked to the nearby pokemart. There was a cluster of people outside whispering frantically about the Team Rocket situation. Misty rolled her eyes & walked in. 'Nothing I can't handle' she thought. 'People get so paranoid...' she got some potions & left. There was a guy with a Poliwrath walking with his daughter back to their house. "Talk about muscle" Misty said walking back to the gym

linkxangel

Lalalalalala
    Years
  • [[Oz: Your choice.
    Ambellina: Glad to be back. ^^]]

Lena tossed out her Eevee to battle against a Spearow.

"Eevee, Tackle!"

Eevee threw itself at the Spearow, who began to peck it fiercely on the head. Eevee began to whine and bit it. She turned around and ran back to Lena to hide behind her legs.

"Huh...?" She lifted Eevee up. It did not like to battle. It was quite clear that it preferred to walk alongside her master and enjoy itself.

"That's alright, I guess." She smiled weakly to mask her disappointment. She opened her messenger bag to allow Eevee to jump inside, who made herself comfortable on top of Lena's blue hoodie.

Last edited:
    Years
  • She sat down on the couch & opened her laptop. She had a few e-mails from her sisters asking how everything was & to be careful. She replied quickly & shut the laptop. She leaned back on the couch, grabbing the remote & flipped through the channels trying to find something on.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
  • The Machoke dodged easily, stepping twice to the side of the column of fire then lunging at Flygon.

"Machoke, seismic toss!"

Holy cow, he's fast. "Get outta the way!" Jacob ordered. If he could just keep Flygon up in the air he should alright.

Flygon shot up into the air, wings buzzing angrily. From there it aimed another Flamethrower at the Machoke. Soon the Superpower Pokemon was engulfed with flames on all sides.

Flygon kept up the barrage of flames for a few more seconds, then broke it off and rose higher into the air, waiting for the smoke to clear.

When it finally did, the Machoke was standing there, unscathed. Jacob's jaw dropped. "How-"

"Alright, enough with the Protect, Machoke, Seismic Toss!"

The Machoke ran a few feet then jumped high into the air. Flygon, still suprised that its opponent was standing unscathed despite the firey barrage it had gave him, wasn't able to avoid in time.

Jacob cringed as his favorite Pokemon slammed into the ground. Machoke landed on its feet next to his trainer.

Worry filled his heart. "Flygon, are you alright?"

The insect dragon struggled to its feet, faced its opponent, and gave a cry of defiance.

"Alright, Flygon, but we're going to need a new plan..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back