• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Kanto.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Once you've beaten the E4, go east of New Bark town. Go through Whirlpool cave, and you'll be there.

What a bad memory. There isn't a whirpool cave, it's a waterfall cave. And you need to pass it to reach the league and batlle the E4. Then, when you beat it, Prof Elm gives you a pass for the boat to go to Kanto. And the boat comes twice a week.

MegaTailzChao

how do i shot arrows
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Also correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that when you first get your pass the boat will be there no matter what day it is.

Daisuke33

The Ultimate Unreal Hero
    Years
    Also correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that when you first get your pass the boat will be there no matter what day it is.

When you get the pass and take the boat for the first time you have to wait if you want to take it back to Johto. I think it only comes on Wednesdays and Sundays. When you finish the Route 10 power plant quest in kanto you can get a Magnet Train Pass from the "copycat" girl in Saffron City and take the train back to Goldenrod City in Johto.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    What a bad memory. There isn't a whirpool cave, it's a waterfall cave. And you need to pass it to reach the league and batlle the E4. Then, when you beat it, Prof Elm gives you a pass for the boat to go to Kanto. And the boat comes twice a week.

Oh, well, ****. I suck. Then again, I haven't played that part is two years.

Back