• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Karu's offered shinies, legendaries, events, breedings..

Karubunseru

puuuuh
Years
  • i would like to have the mew. i could give you a level 100 Raikou.

Sorry but I won't trade events for legendaries I already have but thanks^^

Alright. That's the Adamant one with Egg Moves right? It's only Lv 5 so I shouldn't have any problems wiping its EVs with berries.

Yep that one in the list ^^ sounds good?

your Shiny Latias for my Ho-oh?

Event or Shiny?^^ You had both of them, hadn't you?
    (Shiny would be nice^^)

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Sorry but I won't trade events for legendaries I already have but thanks^^

Yep that one in the list ^^ sounds good?

Event or Shiny?^^ You had both of them, hadn't you?
    (Shiny would be nice^^)

I have just one Ho-oh, and it must be an event. I cant think of its OT off of my head though. Do you want the Ho-oh, and one of my shinys for your Shiny Latias?

Karubunseru

puuuuh
    Years
  • I have just one Ho-oh, and it must be an event. I cant think of its OT off of my head though. Do you want the Ho-oh, and one of my shinys for your Shiny Latias?

Sounds beautiful. ^^ I'll check your shiny list a little bit later and tell you what I need okay?

would a shiny Bagon do for the Entei or Raikou?

Hmm do you have any other shinies?^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2008
    Hi karubunseru, Could u breed me a sneasel with a jolly nature ice punch, pursuit Brick break, Night slash and with 31 iv in att and speed.

Karubunseru

puuuuh
    Years
  • Hi, Dear Sandy! Me, again! I was lookng and I ask: Can I get that 10ANNIV Lugia? Got a lot of shinies, you know... Pick one! Or any of my other events!
    Hey dear ^_~ you're interested? I'm glad *_* I would love to have your shiny Milotic! Since I gave my Milotic away I miss it :/
    Sounds fine to you?^^

Yeah. Sounds good.

*filler*

Ook ^^ Would you like to trade tomorrow? Because I gonna go now

Last edited:

Karubunseru

puuuuh
    Years
  • But there aren't any "normal" celebi, you can catch it O.O You can get it only in a event (10 ANIV ID No.00010), from japanese pokemon tour and from japanese pokemon colosseum bonus disc...

Hmm it's true, I didn't see that XDDD it's a 10ANIV. I must refresh my list then^^

UPDATE: new shinies ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2018
    Can i have the 10 ANIV Celebi (ID no. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Hardy # UT i can offer you a UT MATTLE ho-oh 10048

Karubunseru

puuuuh
    Years
  • Can i have the 10 ANIV Celebi (ID no. 00010) # lvl. 70 # Hardy # UT i can offer you a UT MATTLE ho-oh 10048

Ups sorry, already getting one from Ikasu. Do you have anything else to offer?^^

your Shiny Latias for my Ho-oh?

Sorry that I didn't answer so many time XD ok, then I would like to have your Ho-Oh and a Shiny Drapion. Is that okay? ^^

Last edited:
    Back