• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kaysea's Trainer Card Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    And please, don't bypass the 25 character limit. I recommend revising through the forum rules to avoid any unfortunate mishaps.

Remember, atleast 4 words or more per post. No excess characters, they're usually not needed and count as spam aswell.

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Name: Mike
    Pokemon: Swampert, Sneasal, Medicam, Blissy, Charzard, Mewtwo with Ho-oh behind me.
    Trainer: Lance
    Backgrount: the water one that looks like that sea.
    Badges: all

thanks man.

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Hello!!

Could you make me a Trainer Card ?? Thankee !!

Name: Tracey
    Pokemon: Blastoise, Articuno, Mew, Arcanine, Tentacruel and Parukia. (If you don't have any Parukia sprites, use a Tropius sprite instead ^_^)
    Badges: Johto please ^_^
    Picture of trainer: https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr014.png xDD
    Template: Misty Template ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2011
    Name: Xyrex
    Pokemon: charizard tyranitar raichu salamence dragonite flygon
    Badges: hoeen
    picture of trainer: Gary with Raichu
    template: Brock

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2011
    sorry my sister was bugging me when i made the post can you change raichu behind trainer to salamence

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back