• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KB & Courtley Tradin'

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    My trading threads from before are REALLY old, plus I have a partner this time around, Courtley. If there's a way to delete those old threads, please tell how, I've forgotten in my long forum absence, I'm sorry >_<;

Anyways, ON TO THE TRADING!
    First off:
    1. Please specify which one of us you want to trade with, Katsu-Bang or Courtley
    2. It's in the rules, but just as a reminder, NO HACKS PLEASE! Only legit Pokemon!
    3. Neither of us are involved in IV/EV training or are very good with the PokeRadar, please don't ask for specifics unless told otherwise!

Katsu-Bang's Trading

Yay, my trades! I don't mind breeding stuff, if you want a specific nature or gender or something, I'll breed until I get what you want! First, I'd like to mention my Spiritomb army:

KB & Courtley Tradin'

Spiritomb x15
    Male: Naive, Brave, Careful, Naive, Hasty (And some are still eggs)
    Female: Sassy, Hasty, Modest, Docile (And some are still eggs)
    They're all level one except the Brave natured male Spiritomb which is level 19. They all have the moves Pursuit, Confuse Ray, Spite, and Shadow Sneak except the Brave natured male again who has Confuse Ray, Faint Attack, Shadow Sneak, and Dream Eater.

If you want a Spiritomb of a specific nature, please do ask! I'm breeding a lot! I only breed it with Ditto though so I'll put you on a list for when I find the nature you want

ABLE TO BREED & TRADE:
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'

KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'

KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'

KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'

KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'

THESE WILL ALL BE AT LEVEL 1 REMEMBER!
    I WILL BE ABLE TO GET YOU ANY BASIC POKEMON THAT YOU WANT THROUGH BREEDING, JUST ASK!

If you want specific nickname, please say so :3
    I can also get evolutions depending!

SHINIES
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    - Lv. 100 Gentle Calm Mind/Flamethrower/Fire Blast/Solar Beam*
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    - Lv. 16 Mild Tail Whip/Roar/Quick Attack/Will-O-Wisp
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    - Lv. 100 Quiet Stone Edge/Double-Edge/Dragon Claw/Fly
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    - Lv.70 Brave Scary Face/Lave Plume/Fire Spin/Iron Head

And these I will trade if I can get someone to clone them for me:
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    - Lv. 20 Lax Tackle/Spark/Charge/Bite
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    - Lv. 40 Gentle Charm/Assist/Captivate/Slash
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    - Lv. 100 Calm Solar Beam/Sacred Fire/Ancient Power/Fire Blast*
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    - Lv. 100 Quiet Ice Beam/Aeroblast/AncientPower/Hydro Pump*

* means that I'm not completely sure if they're legit

I also have a Pokemon Video Game National Championship level 71
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    , a level 21 MYSTRY event
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    , a level 60 MYSTRY event
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    , and two extra
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    (lv. 79 Hasty and lv. 83 Quirky)

WANT LIST
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'

KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'

KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'

If you don't have any of these but want any of the Pokemon I'm offering, we can work something out. Really, I'm just interested in any shinies as long as they're legit and I don't already have them! :) I'd also like a Toys-R-Us Event Shaymin or ANY legit Jirachi or a ALAMOS Darkrai! I need as many as I can get!

Please trade me <3

Courtley's Trading​

I CAN TRADE ALL/ANY STARTERS! I DO NOT breed specific natures/genders/etc., take what you can get! I also can breed MOST basic Pokemon. All will be at level 1.
    I am offering a level 70 Ho-oh (Not completely certain if it's legit, I recieved it in a trade and the OT is the trainer's name)

WANT:
    KB & Courtley Tradin'
    KB & Courtley Tradin'

More to come here in my section I guess. . .

~~~~~~~~

HAPPY TRADING! <3

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Katsu-Bang, I'm interested in your shiny Heatran and Glameow. Check this to see what you would like for them.

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Alright, well there's plenty of things in your list I'm interested in, your shiny Mudkip, Poochyena, and Rayquaza, maybe the shiny Rotom too. . . I like to trade more for looks then stats, so I'm not quite sure what a fair deal is. . . But you know what I want from your list now so I'm sure we can work something out ^^
    By the way, the Glameow does have the nickname 'Sound Spy', hopefully that's still okay with you

TwilightBlade

Years
    Alright, well there's plenty of things in your list I'm interested in, your shiny Mudkip, Poochyena, and Rayquaza, maybe the shiny Rotom too. . . I like to trade more for looks then stats, so I'm not quite sure what a fair deal is. . . But you know what I want from your list now so I'm sure we can work something out ^^
    By the way, the Glameow does have the nickname 'Sound Spy', hopefully that's still okay with you

Sorry, but I don't want a nicknamed Glameow. I'll take the Ninetales instead.

Could you tell me the info of the Entei (location, ribbon, ball, stats)?

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Sorry, but I don't want a nicknamed Glameow. I'll take the Ninetales instead.

Could you tell me the info of the Entei (location, ribbon, ball, stats)?

Ah, sorry, I forget to update the Ninetales, but I no longer have it ^^; But it also had an nickname so. . . You may not have wanted it anyways. . .

As for Entei
    Ribbon: None
    Ball: Pokeball
    Stats: attack 266, defense 185, Sp. atk 216, Sp. Def 204, Speed 263

Hrm, I hope that's not a hack, I got it in a trade, so I'm not certain. . . If it is I'll take it down right away
    The Heatran is 100% legit though XD;

TwilightBlade

Years
    Ah, sorry, I forget to update the Ninetales, but I no longer have it ^^; But it also had an nickname so. . . You may not have wanted it anyways. . .

As for Entei
    Ribbon: None
    Ball: Pokeball
    Stats: attack 266, defense 185, Sp. atk 216, Sp. Def 204, Speed 263

Hrm, I hope that's not a hack, I got it in a trade, so I'm not certain. . . If it is I'll take it down right away
    The Heatran is 100% legit though XD;
    Yeah, as I suspected, it's a hack. Entei is caught in Kanto or Distant Land, and even when it is transferred and palparked from to Hoenn, it keeps its original location of Kanto/DL. Thus, a shiny Hoenn Entei is not legit; however, since it's in a pokeball, it may be an event Entei (Check this to see if its ID/OT match up with the event one). Unfortunately, its event has no chance of being shiny either. It appears to have max IVs to boot.

Either way, you were ripped off. xD;

For your shiny Heatran, you may choose 2 normal shinies or 1 shiny legendary. ^_^

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Yeah, as I suspected, it's a hack. Entei is caught in Kanto or Distant Land, and even when it is transferred and palparked from to Hoenn, it keeps its original location of Kanto/DL. Thus, a shiny Hoenn Entei is not legit; however, since it's in a pokeball, it may be an event Entei (Check this to see if its ID/OT match up with the event one). Unfortunately, its event has no chance of being shiny either.

Either way, you were ripped off. xD;

For your shiny Heatran, you may choose 2 normal shinies or 1 shiny legendary. ^_^

Ah, well, thanks so much for letting me know! I was worried about that ^^; I definitely wouldn't want to accidentally trade it to someone not knowing it was a hack. . .
    But for Heatran, alright, I'll take the shiny Rayquaza, is that all good? If so I'll register your FC and get on now

TwilightBlade

Years
    Ah, well, thanks so much for letting me know! I was worried about that ^^; I definitely wouldn't want to accidentally trade it to someone not knowing it was a hack. . .
    But for Heatran, alright, I'll take the shiny Rayquaza, is that all good? If so I'll register your FC and get on now
    It's alright. The chances of finding a shiny Entei are slim, so I doubt it was legit. Just be careful, and there are many sources here and all over the internet to use to check pokemon. :3

My apologies, but I cannot trade right now. I'm going out to (hopefully) buy Platinum and do some shopping. I'll be on later. Thankies.

Years
    Uhm...not really (I've traded a lot for EVed pokes) but I can get you some Pokes with egg moves...like:
    Charmander with Dragon Rush
    Cyndaquil with Flare Blitz
    Chimchar with Shadow Claw
    Mudkip with Curse
    Dratini with Dragon Rush
    Bagon with Dragon Rush/Dragon Dance

if any of those interest you

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
    Uhm...not really (I've traded a lot for EVed pokes) but I can get you some Pokes with egg moves...like:
    Charmander with Dragon Rush
    Cyndaquil with Flare Blitz
    Chimchar with Shadow Claw
    Mudkip with Curse
    Dratini with Dragon Rush
    Bagon with Dragon Rush/Dragon Dance

if any of those interest you

That's okay, I'm not really interested in EV Pokemon, but do you have a Dragonite? I wouldn't ask you to trade it forever, but I don't yet have it's data in my pokedex so you could trade it to me and trade back and I'd just give you the Eevee for some common Pokemon. . . If you don't have Dragonite, then don't worry about trading anything back, I'll just give you the Eevee for free-vee -lamepunshot-

Back