• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kekeke

SentryDown

The Sovereign Fist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 16, 2013
    Disregarding the thread title, I happen to a *mostly* serious person.

Anyways, I lurked around this website for about a year under the account megasico. But since I have then moved on from using that username, I registered a new account under this name.

I more or less joined because the previous forums I was a member of seemed to have imploded/disappeared (RobloxHQ/RockHardQuarry)

I'm into a lot of things, or whatever my minimal budget will allow. I play alot of video games of all genres be it rhythm (Osu!), RPG (too many), MOBAs (League of Legends), Shooters (also too many) and those odd quirky indie games. I also play Magic the Gathering, something I picked up as a hobby this past year. I also watch a lot of anime, probably whatever amount borders normal and unhealthy obsession.

Anyways I hope I'll become an active member here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there! Great to see that you've come back from the "lurking side" and decided to be part of the community! Welcome aboard.~

You'll definitely see lots of activity here, because we're quite an active community. We talk Pokemon...as well as any other interests you may be of (like misc. Video Gaming, Japanese entertainment, and more) but we mostly talk Pokemon. xD And yes! Be active here, you won't regret it! You'll meet many people with similar interests. :)

Before jumping into the discussions we currently offer, read the Community Rules! They're quite important for you to follow. I'm always around just in care you have any questions, or simply need someone to talk to. Really, I'm open to anything. :) It's nice to meet you, and I guess I shall see ya around the forums!

SentryDown

The Sovereign Fist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 16, 2013
    Thanks for the welcome. I've already gone through the rules and the infraction system and what not

Back