• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kevin24's gen 6/7 event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thepowaofhax

Spectre
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 29, 2017
I may be able to get a shiny HK Jirachi code during the online distribution. I'd like to see your best offers to see if it'll be worth my while. I have looked through your list and I will have to say:

No Rays, Diancies, Hoopas, Dragonites, and Wifis/Universal Code events. Especially HK Rays (/r/PokemonTrades farmers have devalued them to not even be worth a competitive shiny).

Also, Maxsoft Rays, if I'm not mistaken, cannot be traded for some reason. I don't see why you're offering them under these circumstances. Anyways, all offers must be accompanied with proof that they are not powersaves/hacked and there shall be no clones.

WC proof will not be taken due to injections.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
everything is cloned except for those which say uncloned. uncloned are nft.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 18, 2015
Hey, I'm interested in your Landmark Tower Pikachu nn ランドマーク, specifically the 'timid 8-9-2014 capable of taking hits' one.

I can offer my SUM2014 pokeball pattern Vivillon; I also have the Unova starter events with the dream world abilities. All of these are untouched.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
not looking for anything besides what is under my wants list

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
my friends has acquired a lang set. just hasn't had time to send them

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
added
eng,ger,jp pgl delibirds with proof
ger hk jirachi with proof

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
what langs? and they have redemption proof? either video redemption or step by step in pics. new events i only want if they have proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back