• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kevin24's gen 6/7 event shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
Hi,
I'm interested in any Paris Vivillon and Wishing Star Jiraichi as long as they are [ENG].
I am looking for Water Tribe Manaphy [ENG] if you have it.

I have spare Nintendo HK shiny Jiraichi (Eng), Pokemon Center shiny Diancie(Eng+Jpn), XY&Z shiny Xerneas(Eng+Jpn), shiny Yveltal(Eng+Jpn), Zygarde (Eng+Jpn)and also Mac Hoopa (Eng) to offer. Not sure about what proof you need, I do not know how to clone or hack, and I claimed these pokemon personally.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
for proof i mean event redemption proof in video form or step by step in pics. as soon as my 3ds comes back i can access my bank that has them and clone them and send you copies.

added
ger,ita guidebook keldeo with proof
spa dahara city hoopa and arceus with proof
ger,spa pc pumpkaboo with proof
ger,ita,kor fukushima pikachu with proof
eng,fre,ger maxsoft arceus with proof
fre,ger hk diancie with proof
spa taiwan hoopa and arceus with proof
eng,fre,ger,ita,jp,spa pc diancie with proof
kor johto lab starters with proof
all 5 jp megacampaign pokemon with proof
fre dahara city arceus and hoopa with proof
expo machamp jp with proof
expo charizard with proof
jp,kor,spa dahara giratina with proof
eng megabattle charizard with proof
ger guidebook mareep with proof
fre megacampaign sableye from ot
ger megacampaign lucario from ot
dahara city dialgia,groudon,kyogre,kyuream and palkia with proof
added
g=

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
for proof i mean event redemption proof in video form or step by step in pics. as soon as my 3ds comes back i can access my bank that has them and clone them and send you copies.

added
ger,ita guidebook keldeo with proof
spa dahara city hoopa and arceus with proof
ger,spa pc pumpkaboo with proof
ger,ita,kor fukushima pikachu with proof
eng,fre,ger maxsoft arceus with proof
fre,ger hk diancie with proof
spa taiwan hoopa and arceus with proof
eng,fre,ger,ita,jp,spa pc diancie with proof
kor johto lab starters with proof
all 5 jp megacampaign pokemon with proof
fre dahara city arceus and hoopa with proof
expo machamp jp with proof
expo charizard with proof
jp,kor,spa dahara giratina with proof
eng megabattle charizard with proof
ger guidebook mareep with proof
fre megacampaign sableye from ot
ger megacampaign lucario from ot
dahara city dialgia,groudon,kyogre,kyuream and palkia with proof
added
g=

I don't have proof since i obtained them before I started trading and find out about clones and hack. I could provide proof for XYZ Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde since the event still has 24h left.

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
i have someone who's gonna get me the other languages of zygarde. have all lang of yveltal and xerneas. just have junk ready for when i can get my 3ds back sometime today

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
i have someone who's gonna get me the other languages of zygarde. have all lang of yveltal and xerneas. just have junk ready for when i can get my 3ds back sometime today

That would be great, thanks!

My FC 4699-8788-3177

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
seeking unused mew codes from gamestop. will trade proof events for codes

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
Hello Kevin, I will get some Mew codes tomorrow, but would you happen to have the NOK infernape just yet?
the japanese Jade infernape event but received in korean language right ?

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
I would like to say "No" but I am not totally sure, the Jap. one doesn't come out til June, but will take either if you have it, or other non-shiny 2015 tanabata jirachis you have.
i have jade infernape redeemed in kor by friend. just waiting on proof. i do have a jp tag and eng tag 2015 jirachi with wc proof. no news i have seen about kor event infernape

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
i have jade infernape redeemed in kor by friend. just waiting on proof. i do have a jp tag and eng tag 2015 jirachi with wc proof. no news i have seen about kor event infernape

The NOK is here listed on the top as the Jade one, the Jap. one is listed under as the PCN :
http://serebii.net/events/dex/392.shtml
Which ever doesn't matter to me, no english tag though, would you like the code or me get it with proof?

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
jade infernape isn't nok. nok is nintendo of korea

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I know which that is, but sorry, read it wrong, the event with Jade as OT, not the (Sorry, Krorea is Japan, but both are listed differnetly) one, do you have?

kevin24

Event collector
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Dec 10, 2022
i have jade infernape cloned in eng,jp and kor. don't have the video proof yet. friend's upload takes time and then he emails proof when they're done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back