• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KFC, Burger King or Mac'donalds.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
Years
  • Oh, good grief! Why do you have to make me choose? I like them all!

I like Burger King's crunchy fries, I like some of the burgers in McDonald's, and I enjoy it when my family have a KFC Boneless Box (shame that their fries are naff).

Years
  • Burger King. I love their chicken sandwiches and their zesty sauce. :D McDonalds isn't really good to me, and we rarely go out to KFC; I don't know what they serve or how it tastes anymore.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Hmm hard. Depends what mood im in and what we are doing at the time. Like yesturday we went on our boat, so we had McDonalds. If I was at a place like the pool, I'd want KFC. And Burger King, well Burger King is good for any occasion:DING FRIES ARE DONE!!!!

Years
  • I've never liked McDonalds, because when I ordered a burger plain, they gave me one with everything wiped off with a napkin, and the napkin was still stuck to it. I hate mayonnaise. Another time, they gave me dried up chicken that was cold. I don't know if the workers were just being spiteful or if they do that to everyone. And they never have milkshakes. I hate McDonalds.

I don't like KFC anymore. I used to work there, but that's not the reason why. First of all, my boss isn't nice. Ever since I stopped working there, they spit in my food. No KFC for me anymore. Besides I only liked the Popcorn chicken and the crispy Snackers.

The only one of these I like is Burger King. I love their food, and their Orange soda. Burger King is the best one.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
  • McDonald's would be my choice: I like the food there, it has nice discounts to students and is near my school. So, sometimes me and my friends go lunch there after class. I enjoy, it's reeally nice.
    Burguer King is good, but I think that aren't any in my city. I've eaten it at other cities, tough.
    I don't even know what KFC is. From what I've read here, it's something about fried chicken.. hmm, I'm not a hugely huge fan of fried chicken anyway.
    I gotta say that my favourite restaurants are none of those above...
    Taco Bell and Subway. They won my heart.
    I'm mad about mexican food, totally love it. It's spicy and all *----*
    Subway.. wow, the BEST snacks ever! I can eat those 30cm sandwiches and ask for more :B

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Mcdonalds, the food is tastey where KFC have alot of greasy bits of chicken which makes me ill.

Plus Mc Flurries :3

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Out of those three, definitely KFC. I like pretty much everything they have except, surprisingly, their friend chicken. I usually wind up getting crispy strips.

Out of the other two, Burger King's better than McDonald's for burgers, plus they have onion rings. <3
    McDonald's has the best breakfast though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    None of them. Taco Bell!!! lol

But if I had to pick between those...uh...idk. KFC would be last for sure, because the only thing I like there is their mac and cheese.

At BK, the only thing I like is their stackers, but they're expensive, so I found a way out of that. I just get bacon cheeseburgers ($1 each) with the stacker sauce (free) which tastes the same with just a little less meat, but I don't like too much meat with too little bun anyway. So it's perfect. :D Their fries suck, though.

I could get like anything from McD's, though. My favorite thing there is the spicy chicken sandwhich (with no lettuce :P). Their double cheeseburgers are pretty good, too.

But BK's stackers beat everything at Mickey D's, so I guess BK.

Wow, I just had a whole conversation about that with myself about fast food. lol I'm done now. :)

Back