• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kid Flash's batch

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    Kid Flash's batch

A Pokemon Meme on Deviantart that took forever to do, but I'm happy with it.

Kid Flash's batch

A Croconaw sketch. I liked how it looked but then again I did it in the middle of the night. It was also something I was toying with when I was tinkering with 3DS Max so I was trying to make this guy in 3d. Would have helped if he were symmetrical.

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/thekidflash/puppy031.jpg <-- my real monster

Kid Flash's batch

Kid Flash's batch

Some concepts for Fakemon. See my Sprite thread for finished concepts.

Kid Flash's batch

As you can see I really like drawing halfway decent Theropod dinosaurs with poofy butts.

=/

And because I have no more Poke related art.. Here's a puppy.

Kid Flash's batch

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    In my potential game I'm creating mons for three regions that would essentially represent the USA.

This fire guy would be the fire starter for the west coast since Montana, Utah and places like that are great sites for finding Dinosaur bones.

So yes.

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
    ah this is cool~
    in the first lot i really like the typhlosion and mightyena, they look really mean, its awesome ¦3
    your fakemon have a really original, creative and interesting backstory, and their design is really sweet too! great stuff :'D

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    A Pokemon meme on dA? I must get into this soon. :P
    Anyways, to help drawing symmetrical pieces, try drawing from a distance. Sometimes I have the habit of drawing so close where my nose touches the paper/screen, heh. That way, you get a full view on the figure and makes everything easier to follow. That Croconaw is still a great sketch. Maybe will see some color on it soon?
    And I agree on Trent_Jayir's comment on you Fakemon. That is a pretty unique idea on how your ideas for Fakemon merge. That's how a lot of Pokemon are born too; based off of or inspired by a lot of history.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    Oh Gunn, you have no idea how much effort that took.

I mean the meme was fun and all But I had started it months ago and only finished last weekend.

Course I really redrew everything last weekend and restarted. https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/thekidflash/pokememe-1.jpg That's my original. Bleh.

Kid Flash's batch

It's Ho-oh and Lugia's skulls. I think they might look more saurian then avian due to the prominent holes in the skull but I the reference I got was pretty sub par too. All I had for Lugia was a Dilophosaurus and for Ho-oh another skull but I still chose to add the fenestrae anyway. So they're primitive skulls.

Last edited:

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    It's turning out even better that the first one. :] I can already see drastic changes: plenty of detail, even if it is just lineart and more poses and expressions, like the Mightyena. I'm excited to see the finished product. Keep going at it.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I like the puppy...

Really though, you have a good way of drawing proportions and I like the fakemon concepts.

Back