• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill All Townies!

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • @desi: what question do you mean?

And is that desi bussing by desi i see? I honestly cant read if people are bussing. For my sanity, im going to assume that for now and keep my vote.

jombii

Years
  • And @drew: ive still got a scumread on desi. Maybe ill be voting for him once you flip wolf. And remember that I voted for desi last day phase and the beginning of this one.

jombii

Years
  • well as of now no one is going to flip anything if people don't show up and do stuff

that I agree with. This game is nonsense if it's just you, me, and desi posting stuff.

calling: Fletch, SirDolan, Bard, Nero

jombii

Years
  • Spoiler:

there.

jombii

Years
  • hmm probably this:

Home, Fletch, Desi: Wolves
    SirDolan: Maf
    Bartodarn, Nero, and me: Town

Town- Home, Nero, SirDolan
    Maf Godfather- Bard
    Wolves- Desi, Drewbie, Fletch.

Here's mine.

It seems like Fletch and Desi is a mutual wolf read from both of us. And Nero is a mutual town read from both of us. This makes me doubt my assignment since I could believe you bussing one teammate but not two. Hmm..

How about the others? how would you put them into boxes?

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Hi, sorry, PC was down last night when I went to vote. I don't agree with Home being scum, I can't see the two mafia factions contributing reads and promoting activity on the level Home has, to avoid being targeted by the other side. I'll [Vote] Paranoia_. The lack of Bard and Sophie is getting really odd, and I'm starting to wonder if wolves have just accepted a win already and ditched the thread. Fletch too somewhat.

Years
  • Hi, sorry, PC was down last night when I went to vote. I don't agree with Home being scum, I can't see the two mafia factions contributing reads and promoting activity on the level Home has, to avoid being targeted by the other side. I'll [Vote] Paranoia_. The lack of Bard and Sophie is getting really odd, and I'm starting to wonder if wolves have just accepted a win already and ditched the thread. Fletch too somewhat.

dk why but this post seems weird to me idk what to think of it.

jombii

Years
  • dk why but this post seems weird to me idk what to think of it.

maybe is it because of the wording? putting bard and sophie in one single sentence with the wolves, and putting fletch into another but away from the word wolf? I've got a townread on nero though, so I guess I'm not yet really putting him in line. but that post certainly is fishy.

or maybe it's because he (1)voted for drew, found (2)bard and (3)sophie and (4)fletch fishy, putting desi, him, and me as his town reads. which means drew and I automatically disagree with him since we both have desi as a possible wolf.

idk. this day seemed to be too long already. without the proper people in here, we could not get the right votes really.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • I wouldn't say that I'm scumreading them just yet. Maybe I should've separated that sentence about Bard and Sophie going MIA and me talking about the wolves with a bit more than a comma, because it's more than just those two being quiet.

Er, if you were talking about the first half, I wouldn't expect you to have agreed with my opinion, Drew, seeing as my post was about how I didn't agree with yours.

jombii

Years
  • Well, it wouldn't matter since.

Drew Desi Me and Nero seemed the only one to have posted for the past day. We need four votes to lynch and as of the moment, drew has three votes. Fletch, Bard, and Sophie haven't voted yet.

Can we four agree on lynching someone on the three that hasn't posted just to get votes rolling?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • The three who haven't posted have 24 hours to do so. Since the game is coming to a closure, they'll be killed rather than replaced

jombii

Years
  • The three who haven't posted have 24 hours to do so. Since the game is coming to a closure, they'll be killed rather than replaced

Welp, there goes one of my townread on sophie. If bard is really maf godfather, then mafia will lose. If fletch is really wolf, and sophie is town, the game ends with 2-0-2 with a wolf win.

this sucks.

jombii

Years
  • I will be away from keyboard for... 12 hrs. Idk what will happen until then but you have reads.

jombii

Years
  • I'm still here. Is appreciate not being killed off.

I'll just reveal. No telling if I'll get another chance to do so. I'm vanilla, that's it.

Reveals are useless. Everyone will just claim vanilla. How will you put the remaining players into the factions?

Back