• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kinda new...

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2014
    I'm not 'Technically' new, I've been visiting quite often, but since i didn't introduce my self yet, why not?
    I'm Likki/iLikki. I'm a huge pokemon fan. (Yeah, I think you realized?...)
    I'm currently working on a Pokemon Hack, Pokemon LeafGreen, HARD EDITION.
    My favorite pokemon I Salamence.
    Favorite pokemon hack is Pokemon Ruby, Life of Guardians.

Years
  • Salamence is one of the most epic dragon Pokemon; I actually raised two in my Sapphire team. :D Welcome to PokeCommunity, Likki!

Check out the Emulation board for all things related to ROM hacking, I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you explore around. Harder versions of existing games have always been my favorites though and I often jumped at the chance to try them, since they still have that "official game" feel while being harder games. So you can bet I'll be one of the first to comment on your game when it's done and published on the forum, so stick around and let us know the progress! Hopefully it really will be a hard game with some awesome challenges. :) Playing so many hacks will help you out a lot in creating your own since they're great sources of inspiration, too!

But yay, if you're a huge Pokemon fan you're going to fit in swimmingly! How long have you been into Pokemon? I've been into this awesome franchise since I was 8 and continue to love it even now that I'm in the 20s. Anyone who says Pokemon is for kids is wrong because it definitely isn't. <3; Introducing yourself to our amazing community is always worth it too, especially if you plan on looking back at yourself in the future. Every time I look at my intro thread from almost two years ago I want to cringe since I changed so, so much, haha.

If you're ever looking for someone to chat with, just drop me off a message or post in the New Users' Hangout! There are plenty of people around to befriend and all you really have to do is put yourself out there.

Anyways, before I ramble on too much, I'll just say that I hope you have an awesome time here. ^^

Years
  • Salamence is awesome. I'm working on getting one atm in my Ruby version which I restarted. Excited to get it! My favorite Pokemon of all time is Umbreon though (:

Anyway, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us. As Cirno stated, check out our Emulation section for all the resources and tools you need for hacking, as well as tutorials if you need them. It's a really popular section of the site, and I am sure you will enjoy it since you like hacking. If you need anything at all, do not hesitate to ask! Enjoy yourself (:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Oh, hey, iLikki! Nice username, 'specially the 'i' before Likky, it adds up a lot of spice.

I can guess that you must be working on your hack for how much... one month, two months? Please go here to voice your questions, come on, any one!

Moving away from that, I like the favourite Pokémon of your choice; it's rated the best dragon type by many a few.

I think you're gonna like it in here after you make a few friends, and hope you stay around!

Back