• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King_Lucario's Pokerus and Trade Station

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
Years
  • I AM OPEN!!!
    Hours
    Monday-Thursday: 5 pm to 7 pm
    Friday and Saturday: 5pm to 9 pm
    Sunday: 2 pm to 5 pm

That is to clear things up.

Pearl Name: Deion
    Pearl FC: 1891 2177 7003

Okay! Hey everyone on PokeCommunity! I am King_Lucario, master of manipulation! Here, in my very first shop, I will be giving away Pokerus Pokemon! If you don't know what Pokerus is, here is a quick rundown on it:

Pokerus (short for Pokemon and virus) is a beneficial virus that doubles the EV gain of an infected Pokemon. Pokerus lasts until 12:00 AM (so if you get Pokerus at 11:55 PM, it will go away in 5 minutes). Pokerus is highly contagious. When a Pokemon with Pokerus is battling, there is a 1/3 chance that the Pokemon in the next slot will get the virus. If a Pokemon is cured of Pokerus, it still keeps the EV gaining ability, it just loses the ability to spread it.

That is Pokerus. Yep. Here in this shop I will give away the infamous Pokerus to those who want it, have it but cured, and just want to test it out. Here are the rules to this thread:
    • Only 2 Pokes per person until I say so. This is to make things smoother.
    • I have NO EVENTS! I forgot to mention that.
    • You may ask for certain Pokemon. However, you may not ask for these Pokemon:
      Spoiler:
      Also, don't ask for levels and natures or EVd or IVd Pokemon. I don't do that. Just ask for a certain Pokemon and I will get you that Pokemon.
    • I can hand out Master Balls as well. However, I will request a Pokemon in return (for the time being, maybe a Shaymin. I really want one.)
    • When I make a post in giant letters saying "DON'T REQUEST!!", listen to it. If you make a request after this post, I will not comply to it.
    • Be patient. There will be a lot of people. This will take time. be patient.
    • Be patient with the Wi-Fi. There are days when Wi-Fi does not work properly. If it says "Trade cancelled", turn off and back on your DS; it's not me. I don't cancel trades.
    • There will be a waiting list. This is to make things convienient for me.
    • There will be days when Pokes are free. However, these Pokes will be Pokes like Bidoof, Starly, or Geodude.
    • There will be days when I hand out special Pokes. On VERY rare occasions, I will hand out special Pokes with Pokerus such as Feebas, Magikarp, starters, and legendaries. These will be free, but will not last long.
    • I may be able to change Nicknames. Sometimes I may not be able to. I have five Pokemon games: 3 Sapphires, Fire Red, and Emerald, that I use for breeding and trading over Wi-Fi. I have restarted all of these games, so some Pokemon have Nicknames that I cannot change. I will let you know when I cannot change a nickname.
    • Do not ask for bred Pokemon. I don't breed. Simply put.
    • If I say that I do not or cannot get a specific item or Pokemon, do not complain. Don't whine. If I say that I don't have something, get on with your life.
    • When requesting a Pokemon, please include your Name and FC somewhere I can see it. This is to make things smoother.
    • Follow all of these rules. Everyone will be happy if you do this.
    • Follow all PokeCommunity rules. Same as above.
    • I reserve the right to change the rules. It's my thread.
    For the grand opening of my shop, I will be giving away 10 FREE Feebas that have Pokerus. This will happen later on today, so stay tuned.

--The Feebas Giveaway

Each person is limited to one Feebas. Do not ask for natures or EVs and IVs. All Feebas are UT and of various levels. Do not ask for items. Once you get your feebas, you are done.

EDITS--

21 September 08: Forgot to tell you guys I don't have events. I don't really need them.​

Last edited:

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • Mew, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Lugia, Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Latias, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Heatran, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Palkia, Manaphy, Shaymin

Does this mean you will give out Mewtwo, Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Latios, Arceus, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquazza, Regigas?

Im guessing you forgot them>

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • Okay guys! hold on real quick!

@Moi- I don't have Arceus or Regigigas. I forgot to put those. I will give out the bird trio, Latios, Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, and Mewtwo. However, that will have to wait until tomorrow because I have to migrate them and I already migrated today.

@PhantomSyndrome- This is a Feebas giveaway for now. I caught a bunch of Feebas and I don't want them. Maybe we could work something out.

@Iamme- Please go on WiFi now. My name and FC is on the first post.

King_Lucario

An eternal struggle...
    Years
  • @Iamme- You are welcome.

@Jirachi Server- please tell me your name and FC.

@PhantomSyndrome- Do you want a Feebas or not? If so, please go on WiFi.

Back