• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts 2 ....I'm stuck! ><;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ((if this is in the wrong place, go ahead and move it!))

Okay...so I've been playing Kindgom Hearts 2 recently.
    It went well up until a couple hours ago...

If anyone has beaten the game, or is at least as far as I'am, I'm hoping... can help.

I don't know if I can even get help with this...but just in case.

The Heartless just stole pages of Pooh's book, and to get the pages back you have to travel to the other worlds and such...easy enough.
    Problem is, I can't get out of the world I'm in.... I keep going back to Merlin's house and talking to people, just to see if I missed anything....

The only thing important in that world is his house, and the place is only so big... I got to know it quite well when I was wondering it around it for 2 hours! I looked on the map, and normally the red lines mark Exit's leading to another part of the town/world... theres only two, one is Merlin's house, and the other is the way into the Market Place...

There is no exit!

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Ok this is the steps you should do (or did) to get out of Hollow Bastion.
    You battled the Heartless.
    Got the book back.
    Went to go see Pooh.
    Poped out Merlin talked to you.
    You got the Baseball Charm.
    Went to find Squall (Leon) in the Bailey.

After the whole Squall in the Bailey thing you'll go back to your Gummi Ship.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    mhm...but I can't get back to the gummi ship because I have to get to the exit to do that... and there isn't one... T-T Thats the only problem...

Last edited:

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Once you find Leon he'll tell about all the Heartless in Hollow Bastion. Then some Org 13 members pops up, you hear what they got to say, they leave. Then you'll see your membership card glow or whatever, Sora locks the world and you go back to your Gummi ship. Now if all that has done happened and you're still there then go to Merlin's house, go to the save spot and open it up, you'll see "Gummi Ship" or something like that in there. Click that and you'll go to the Gummi ship.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    did you go to the save spot. I believe there is a gummi ship option.

If this doesn't work. Did you enter the Pooh's book. I think you have to do that.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Go to the save spot and click the "World Map" option. That will take you to the map and you can fly the gummi ship to the next world.

It used to be the "Gummi Ship" option in KH, but in KH2 it's just "World Map". Kinda confusing XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    YES!
    Thank you! The Gummi Ship thing at the save option is what I need to do...
    I just didn't know you could do that. ^^;
    Anyway, thanks for helping you guys. x3
    Now...I just hope it works.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o_o; You didn't have to post if you were just gonna say that; it doesn't contribute to the thread at all.

I'm going to close this since we already have a general KHII thread where questions can be asked and this one's already answered. :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back