• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: A New Approach

KingdomHeartsKid

Keyblade Master
Years
    • Seen May 24, 2007
    Hi This is my first project and im making it in rmxp

it's called kingdom hearts a new approach it's between kingdom hearts 2/3

Intro- You are a heartless to start with and you don't remember anything about your past but as you proceed through darkness you start remembering what happened to you and you start hearing voices you come to the DTD and you're asked "do you remember who you are" and you regain your voice and you answer "roxas" then you proceed through the door and fight a swarm of heartless which roxas doesn't know what they are so he's confused and you fight eighty heartless (8 per battle) after you are teleported to mystic island where your adventure takes a turn for the worst as you get crushed by a rock

Story: Sora goes missing and he keyblade gets passed down yet again but it isn't in a good shape its all rusty and harder to use but you are a new character ryuun and you must continue sora's journey and finish off the heartless the intercentre is basically the world map for all of the worlds. Now you need to go around inding keys to open up the paths to each of these worlds it's kind of easy at the beginning but it gets harder as the farther you go through the game the harder it is to get munny and you get a little less experience as you proceed. In this kingdom hearts game you can access KIngdom Hearts freely after a certain part of the game

features: New characters, New worlds, different playable characters like riku and cloud,
    Kingdom Hearts can be accessed freely after the interlude, new keyblades, different charcters have different ultimate weapons

Screenshots:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    sorry, but if you dont get new sprites and stuff this game is gonna suck

KingdomHeartsKid

Keyblade Master
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2007
    i will but im mostly focusing on maps just now and i could use some help to

Last edited:

userpr

Quilava Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Like it was previously said your mapping skills need some work. Even though you said you're only working on mapping now it just strikes me as odd to have Kingdom Hearts style enemies and then having your main character looking like that. Though I do wish you luck with this, and hope to see that it becomes better with time.

Years
  • I've deleted any unnecessary post. Break up the fight.

RTP games always suck, no doubt about it.
    Instantly proclaiming that a game sucks because it uses the RTP graphics is a very ignorant statement.
    A good game can be made using only the RTP graphics.

Years
  • Dash, there is not much he can do about that. (Keywords: RM2k3)

Anyway, maps could stand a lot of improvement. They are large and bare, and sometimes just confusing (First screenshot, I can't tell whether that is an island or a crater). You know, you don't need to use the entire map (Since the minimum map size is 20x15, you can put black borders around the inside of buildings).

Years
  • *Cough*Cough* They're not newbies *Cough*Cough*

Anyway, KHK, I could probably help you with mapping and some basic event making. (It's been a while since I touched RPG Maker)

KingdomHeartsKid

Keyblade Master
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2007
    Im Starting again coz im changin to rmxp ill get some screenies soon but if your good ad using rmxp then yes you can help if you want

Last edited:
    Back