• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2009
    Name: Critex
    Personality: He is usually peacfull and will taunt. He will never show aggression or woe unless after a battle for woe and in battle for aggression. He is also very cocky. When he is low on power he will seem timid.

Are you normally an animal?: No.

Appearence: He has jet black hair with yellow streak going down the middle. When in a state of rage his hair grows long and waves about, full of electricity. He is quite skinny and tall. He can change his weight and height by about a inch at will to help with situations. He has green eyes. He also wears the classic organization coat.

Animal appearence: He is a yellow spider with black bolts lightning bolts down his legs.

Technoligical appearence: Black thing like sora had with yellow wire things

Spooky appearence: Is skin looks like is as been sevierally burned

Fishy appearence: A yellow jellyfish with blue tentecles.

Mermaid appearence: No shirt and jellyfish body.

Old fashioned appearence: The same except in black and white.

History: He was a member of Ansem's research team. When the machine blew up he went into a comma for a few years. When he awoke he found himself wandering the darkness.
    After wandering it for months he saw the king and riku open a portal to the realm of light. He tried to make for the exit but got stuck half way and got gaught in the rift. He was then turned into a heartless after losing his will to live when the heartless attacked the world that never was. At that time a nobody came out to. His nobody is now with the new organisation.

What type of person are you?: If it is alright with you can I be a member of the new organisation. If not a mage. Soz if I layed the organisation on to thick. I will change it if needs be.

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
  • Name:Zero
    Personality: Calm and collected. Often drifts off into space and doesn't pay attention to anything at times. Kinda plays the cool guy act but always screws it up because he is a klutz.He is willin got go out of his way to help anybody. But when the time comes that he needs to be serious he keeps going and never gives up. Also slightly random person....cheese ^_^!!!

Are you normally an animal?: no.

Appearence: hair that goes down to his shoulders with a brownish color. he is about 5'5-5'7.....Medium build....Wears a glove on his right hand that extends all the way down his arm and on the glove is a Key with a crown above it. usually wearing a black coat*not like XIII's it's more hoody like* and underneath the cloak are a simple pair of pants....and a gray shirt??

Animal appearence: I think he is a lizard....sort of thing.....

Technoligical appearence: Appears in a red suit and a helmet that has a visor over his eyes.

Spooky appearence: He has a white cape thing on....has fangs....and sorta looks like a ghost O_O?

Fishy appearence: he is a clown fish with red stripes instead of white.. ^_^

Mermaid appearence: Has no shirt on and has a fin similiar to a shark. On his fin there is a red stripe.

Old fashioned appearence: Skinnyer thats it....has kinda thin appendages..

History: Lived a simple life in sunset terrace. his fate started churning when Sora was in Org.XIII's castle. he stumbled upon a cavern in his hometown*unknown* and found a drawing on the wall depicting the return of the heartless. The power of the keyblade awoke within him and he recived his first keyblade The Assaisin's of fate. It is a keyblade that has two handles and a gap in the middle. The keyblade breaks apart becoming two keyblades and he hold thems outwards in an asssaisn like pose. He left his home and became a hired bodyguard. He ended up meeting a confused Roxas who told him about Finding his place in the world and he mentioned the other keyblade wielder who would help him find his place. Zero quit his job and went out to try and find a place where he belongs and in hope's of meeting the "other" keyblade wileder.

What type of person are you?: I am one of the Keyblade Wielder.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Jakester: ummmHistory is to short...I would prefer you being a mage because this SU will not be the same for the organization....I might be able to be Jakes nobody but I don't know unless someone else would be willing to do it...

Yellow!: History is too short and All eywielder positions are taken...the only slots open are two defenders and one sorcerrer...unless you want to hold off and become a member of Organization 13...

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    yeaa. i kinda wanna give it up. not to offend and i dont have anything against rubii naruto, but i just kinda wanted to be an organization member. anyways, ill give up my defender position if you dont mind

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Cadet Flacon: Yeah you could have, but I'm closing this thread for now...Nobody seems to really be interested in it so I'm closing it and maybe soon I'll repost it again...

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Aww....I was kinda happy-go-lucky about this too. T.T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back