• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    PG:13

Plot:

It has been four years since the kingdom hearts have gone in to peril from the heartless, and yet, it is happening again. The heartless are rutheless creatures who are humans, but their hearts have been stolen. The group that once saved kingdom hearts before was Sora, Donald, and Goofy.​

Sora had been forced to leave his own world in the quest to save kingdom hearts, and he had to leave his best friends. He traveleed to many worlds in search of his friends and to stop the heartless, and the nobodies. The nobodies is a copycat of the original human, except they are slightly different. Sora had a nobody, and its name was Roxas.​

Sora eventually found his best friends, Riku and Kairi, but he had to battle Riku. He won and saved Kingdom hearts! Goofy and Donald went back to being King Mickey's assistant, and then Kingdom Hearts was put in to peril again. Sora and his friends went on the quest again and this time Riku was on his side. They fought terrible foes and won them all. Kingdom Hearts was safe again.​

Now, Kingdom Hearts has plunged in to another terrible peril, and this time Sora, Goofy, and Donald have been captured by Organization Xlll and were plunged in to a deep sleep. This time, it is up to you and your group consisting of a Defender, a Sorcerrer, and a Keywiellder to end the peril. What will happen on this quest? No one knows and you may not ever be coming back. Good luck...​

Rules:

• No killing any other characters.
    • You will all be seperated in to groups chosen by me​
    • A special group has been reserved for me and will be revealed later on in the roleplay​
    • No being Sora, Donald, Goofy, King Mickey, and the other characters in Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2.​
    • Have fun​
    • Obey all rules!​

Name:
    Personality: atleast one paragraph of 4 sentences or more.

Are you normally an animal?: Yes or no.

Appearence: What you look like atleast one paragraph of 5 sentences or more.

Animal appearence: What animal you are in the different worlds like Pride Rock.

Technoligical appearence: What you look like in the different worlds of technology liek The Space Paranoid.

Spooky appearence: What you look like in Halloween or whatever like in Halloween Town.

Fishy appearence: What you look like as an animal under water like a fish or whatever.

Mermaid appearence: What you look like with fins like in the Little Mermaid.

Old fashioned appearence: What you look like in black and white like in the Timeless River.

History: What is your past? You may include seeing or passing by Sora, Donald, Goofy and whoever but not being related to them or meet them in any way. Atleaset 2 paragraphs of 3 sentences each.

What type of person are you?: Are you a Keywiellder, Sorcerrer, or a Defender? Choose one and only one.

I know it's alot but you can do it and I will give you one full week to start and finish your SU.

Groups:

Group 1:
    Keywiellder:Captain Blue(Cube)
    Defender:
    Sorcerrer:

Group 2:
    Keywiellder: Cadet Falcon(Korey)
    Defender:
    Sorcerrer: Rii(Rain)

Group 3:
    Keywiellder: Rubii Naruto(Joseph)
    Defender:
    Sorcerrer:

People in RP:
    1. Captain Blue(cube)-human-Keywiellder(Group 1)
    2. Rii(Rain)-fox-sorcerrer (Group 2)
    3. Cadet Flacon(Korey)-human-Keywiellder (Group 2)
    4. Rubii Naruto(Joseph)-human-Keywiellder (Group 3)
    5. Andinator(Xulek)-human-Part of Organization 13
    6. Chandy Chirstina(reserved for sorcerrer slot:))
    Other stuff:

Worlds we will be visiting:
    (Not in this order)

Pride lands
    Port Royal
    Halloween Town
    Haiwaii(may be spelt wrong but it is with Lilo and Stitch)
    The Space Paranoids
    Agrabah
    Hollow Bastion
    Timeless River
    Disney Castle
    Ocean(with Nemo)
    Atlantis
    The World that never was
    Maybe:
    Twilight Town
    Olympus Coluseum
    100 Acre Wood

I will tell you when and where you can get drive forms like Master Form, Wisdom Form, Valor Form, and Ultimate Form and there will be new summons and drive forms so... People in these worlds will be revealed when I post that they will...SO read al of my posts! Also have fun and hope you enjoy:) If you have any questions feel free to VM or PM me about this:)

Last edited:

Captain Blue

Blue the Justice
    Years
    Name: Cube
    Personality: Cube is the kind of person who prefers to, rather than have conflict with others directly, give advice to others. He hates idiocy, and often puts professionalism and his work before his social life. He's also one to play by the rules, and believes in fair deals, despite what he is and what that usually stands for. Whenever he sees something interesting or an event occurs, he will often take time to write it out, his need for professionalism causing him to put in as much detail as possible into each entry. Which brings us to the fact that Cube is very surprised when there is something he doesn't know about, and thus is willing to take minor risks to gain the knowledge he seeks.
    Normally an animal?: No.
    Appearance: Cube has a brown skin tone, his skin being quite soft. His hair is a light purple, his eyes are blue, and his ears are long like an elf or demon. He has bat-like demon wings on his back that can retract so that they are unnoticeable. He wears a light black shirt with a red insignia on it of unknown origin, darker black pants, and black dress shoes of the same black level of the pants. Lastly, he has been known to carry an old-looking black book with him, which he uses to write notes about his findings, using a finger bone as a quill.
    Animal appearance: Cube becomes a large purple vampire bat, the fangs showing through his face.
    Technological appearance: Cube's wings become mechanical, sparking every once in a while. A scanning device is placed on Cube's left eye, as well.
    Spooky appearance: He gains vampire fangs and a more regal hairstyle. His overall clothing becomes very regal, and a cape covers his wings. In other words, he looks like a vampire...with brown skin...
    Fishy appearance: Cube becomes an archer fish, one of the smartest fish in the world. Cube's overall appearance is small and purple with black splotch-like stripes. ((I'd recommend the merman appearance...))
    Merman appearance: Cube loses his shirt, and has black fins. Gills form on his neck, and he uses those to breathe underwater.
    Old-fashioned appearance: Cube becomes a simple chibi version of Cube, to put it simply. He's shorter, his wings are smaller, and the insignia is replaced with a very childlike drawing of a Shadow.
    History: Cube lives in, and works at, The Underworld, as Hades' top adviser and right hand man. He often keeps track of all The Underworld's statistics, handles the paperwork, and, when asked, performs actions in Hades' place. He's thus taken Hades' place at meetings between the big Disney villains, and thus knows about every type of Heartless in existence. In addition to statistics of the Underworld, he's also kept track of the Keyblade wielder's fighting abilities as well as his personality so that, in the worst case scenario, he will be able take on Sora himself and have a fighting chance.

However, during a normal day at his Underworld office, he checked the numbers on Sora and his compatriots, and found that something was amiss. The "evil-to-good struggle" meter was going haywire, as although the bar graph was headed towards evil, the heroes' bars were vanishing, and the dark side itself was not all just Heartless. Hades pondered heading outside to see what the heck just happened, but due to his role as the ruler of The Underworld, he sent Cube to do some reconnaissance. Cube found out through special channels in the other worlds that Sora, Donald, and Goofy were captured by Organization XII, who wish to reopen Kingdom Hearts again. He reported back to Hades. Hades told Cube to take both sides, aiming to make sure Kingdom Hearts opens, then, accomplishing that, have Cube release Sora to go destroy Organization XIII. Once Sora is weakened by the battles, Cube is to swoop in and eliminate Sora, thus allowing Hades' next plans to proceed unhindered. He agreed that it was a grand plan, and took off from The Underworld.
    Type of person: Although these statistics might lead you to believe he'd be a great Sorcerer, I choose Keywielder, as he has both the knowledge and level mind that is needed for mastery of the Keyblade.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Captain Blue: Ok...First off the Personality is too short it needs to be atleast 4 sentences, History is too short i needs to bee atleast two paragraphs, and I guess since your character normally looks creepy you don't have to do the spooky appearence. Fix these parts up and you'll be one of our first keywielder!

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    My Submission

Name: Rain
    Personality: Rain is hyper and happy most of the time. When she's sad though she's really out of it. She hate's to see others upset and often charges straight into situations without thinking out the consenquence's. She doesn't usually talk much though, espically around those she has just met, and will chew her thumb in thought.

Are you normally an animal?: Yes

Appearence: She is an artic fox. Still quite young in fox years. She has the ability to take on a human form, though she is still a fox. In Artic fox form she has startling blue eyes and a messy tuft of fur on her head that covers one eye. In human form she is a blond haird girl with messy like hair to mid-way on her back and blue eyes. In human form she wears a pair of baggy jeans, short black boots, and a sleeveless, well almost sleeveless light blue top. One side has no sleeves and a blue like armband, and the other side is down to her elebow with a silver bracelet on her wrist. Though she actually prefers to stay in fox form most of the time.

Animal appearence: A tan lion cub with a white tail, and white markings around her eyes.

Technoligical appearence: She looks like a robotic android like fox with a plug at the end of a long whip like tail.

Spooky appearence: She becomes wolf like in appearence with large fangs and red eyes. Her paws are huge and curl into large claws and she can snarl loudly enough to make someone pee their pants.

Fishy appearence: She takes on the form of a bottlenose dolphan. In this form she of course has increased speed and agility. Not to meantion the echolocation ability.

Mermaid appearence: Same as above

Old fashioned appearence:She looks like an old fashoned cartoon fox on her hind legs, with large feet in...... well think Mickey Mouse with fox ears and a shortish fox tail. She wears a dress like Minnie.

History: She met a magic user once in Treasure Town as she was attemting to steal some food from the local shop there. Back then she was a fox 24/7. She led her persuars into a back alley she knew she could easily escape from.

It was then they were confronted by heartless. The humans were killed and they turned on the small fox next. Just then a young boy jumped from the building overhead and took care of all the heartless. He was a skilled magic user.

After taking care of the heartless he healed her wounds with magic and left, after telling her not to steal anymore. Turns out from that breif contact she'd absorbed some magic. Well a few abilities. That's why she can take on a human form.

She can also sense when creatures like heartless are near, and she lothes them deeply.

She spent the next few years adjusting to her new found abilities and even learning a few small magic tecquenes. She even managed to land a small job at a weapons shop. While working she used her human form, but was never as comfortable as in her fox form.

What type of person are you?: Sorcerer

( I hope this is alright. I thought the fox thing would be something different. lol )

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Captain Blue: Accepted!
    Rii: well...I asked for what you would look like in the appearence but now I change my mind...The only thing is that the history is too short and I told everyone in the rules you could not have anything to do with Sora, Donald, or Goofy except I guess see them or hear about them or something...not have anything to do with them...OKease edit these adjusements and you will be our first sorcerrer!

Everyone: After we have enough for two groups I will put everyone in to their grouops:)

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    OOC: I fixed it, but you did say unless I read and understood it wrong. "You may include meeting Sora, Donald, Goofy and whoever but not being related to them in any way."

Oh well this sounds fun anyway. ^__^

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    does anyone have a Kingdom Hearts RPG that lets you play IC characters, cause the only character I'm able to play good is Kairi, I'm not very good with playing OC characters in a Kingdom Hearts RPG

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Konekodemon: No...You can't be playing as Kairi, Riku, or Sora or anything...
    Cadet Flacon: Sure...Which spot do you want reserved? A sorcerrer, Defender, or Keywiellder?

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hey i'd like to join

Name: Xulek
    Personality: Samuel, though very caring at heart, rarely talks (unlike me XD) and does not prefer to be in a group. He was originally the 14th member of the organization (so he was the weakest and youngest), but left after learning of his past. He is always in search of his real person (if you accept this, ill PM you the person). however, he perfers not telling his companions that he is a nobody.

Are you normally an animal?: No

Appearence: he has the cloak that the organization wears, except that his sleeves are longer than his arms and the cloak is worn out and the bottom is ripped. he has a sword made on a custom sheath attached to his left leg (so his style of sword fighting has the sword facing down). he has a piece of metal wrapping around his right shoulder and has belts attaching it with other small pieces of metal and finally a huge chunk of metal resembling a jagged shield that stretches from his elbow to his fingertips. he keeps his hood off most of the time. he has a dark skin color, but not black. also, he is about 4 11' (cause im really short) and can jump relatively high since he weighs 85 pounds (just like me) but hes ot anorexic (cause im not). he has black hair and brown eyes.

Animal appearence: he turns into a crow in pride rock. he uses his beak instead of his sword and his talons instead of his shield

Technoligical appearence: he has a white light that travels through his body, but the rest is the same except that his hood is on

Spooky appearence: he has his hood on. thats basically it lol

Fishy appearence: he turns into a black shark but his tail fin is roughed up like the bottom of his cloak.

Mermaid appearence: same as abuve

Old fashioned appearence: his hood is on and his extremely huge.

History: opps i included that in the appearance

What type of person are you?: defender (i woulda picked sorcerer or keyweilder, but they were taken)

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Name: Joseph Hamilton

Personality: Normally Joseph isn't the caring type, he'd rather read a book then save an innocent life... UNLESS the victim is related to him in some way. He often ruins a happy mood by saying something cruel, but it ends up happening anyway. Many people hate him for being a downer, but he doesn't really mean much by it. He has three bad habits, he always has something bad to say, this annoys everybody, and people start avoiding him. His second bad habit is that he doesn't know when to give up an argument, on the rare occasions he gets into an argument, he defends his point of view until there is nothing left. He doesn't eat too much, so he doesn't get too bogged down by weight.

Are you normally an animal?: No

Appearence: Joseph is a fairly tall individual, at about 6' tall. He has a semi-muscular build as he used to lift up heavy things when he was younger. His hair is a light brown, and while the front goes down to the top of his eyes, the back goes down to his shoulders. His eyes are of a deep blue color as well. His arms are somewhat long, but not too much longer then a normal size. His shirt is black with a print of two yellow eyes, and the words. 'Be very afraid' on them. His pants are black, and long, reaching down to the ground. He has fairly small wings thats only purpose is to slow a descent... he can't fly.

Animal appearence: A fairly large hyena with messy fur in a light brownish color. His teeth are fairly sharp, and somewhat long, to allow Joseph to dig his teeth into his opponents. His legs are somewhat longer then an average sized hyena, giving him the extra height. His tail is fairly short as well.

Technoligical appearence: Joseph's heir turns a whispy blue, as well as his skin. his wings become transparent, and twice as big, allowing him to achive limited flight.

Spooky appearence: Joseph becomes a vampire-like creature, with his wings able to extend to become as big as in the Space Paranoids. His 'fangs' grow about an inch, and his skin turns pale. His attire is basically the same.

Fishy appearence: Joseph is a large gray dolphin, with patches of white on the fins.

Mermaid appearence: Joseph keeps his shirt, but looses his legs in favor of a dolphin's tail fin. He gains gills, allowing him to breathe underwater.

Old fashioned appearence: Basically the same, except instead of colors, he is black, white, and grey.

History: Joseph was born on the same world as Sora, but has never really talked to him. He was living a good life, with his friend Alex(supposedly deceased), mother(now deceased), father(now deceased), and dog(unknown), until the heartless came and engulfed the island. Joseph and his family were blown to another planet, him to one(Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden), and his parents to another(Olympus Colosseum), but when Joseph finally attained the means to travel to other worlds, his parents were both dead... thanks to the natural evils of the worlds they were at, so they wouldn't be coming back.

After seeing his parents killed, Joseph sulked for a while, partaking in tournaments to toughen himself up, and eventually started to go to other worlds, until he reached Twilight Town, where he settled in for a while. Soon enough, a heartless attacked him, drawing him into a corner... but Joseph unlocked his keyblade, and killed the heartless, allowing him to escape to freedom.

What type of person are you?: Keyweilder

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Andinator: I just need you to put in something for the history because, even though some was mentioned in your appearence it wasn't enough anyway and it only counted partialy for appearence so... But the keywiellder positions and the sorcerror positions aren't filled yet...only one slot for each are filled right now...You can VM or PM me if you want to change that.

Rubii Naruto: (Another Naruto fan! Yeah! Ok back to the point now). Accepted!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    not really, after thinking about my character, i think ill keep him the way he is. oh, i can draw out the characters based on their design with my touch screen a stylus. ill just post the missing info.

appearance addons: flat black hair. dark brown eyes. white skin tone. asian
    history add-ons: Samuel is a nobody of (i wanna keep it a secret but ill pm you about it if you want) a powerful warrior. he is always in search of his "somebody". though he does not have any emotions, he can still perform fake smiles when he feels that it is neccesary. while he was part of the organization, he was good friends with axel and roxas. but after roxas left, he decided to find out why. but during his investigation, he discovered more information about his "somebody" due to ties with that person. soon, he discovered his heartless (so basically, hes looking for his "somebody" but his heartless doesnt want that to happen, so he keeps on fighting him).

is that good enough? and you should also have like a forth class that you could do a poll for. y'know what i mean?

update: oh and also, heres a drawing of cube. tell me what i need to change so i can change it XD:

Kingdom Hearts Adventure

Last edited:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Name: Korey
    Personality: Dark and to himself. He doesn't really beleive in hopes and just think hope ITSELF is pointless. He thinks logically and always tries to make sense of things, and he passes at wrecking the fun. His personality is the look up at the moon, look straight forward at the sun personality. He will stay calm always and if annoyed will ask them to stop. He snaps once a year where he just yells and is scary in a lot of ways. Cold, dark and practically heartless...

Are you normally an Animal: No

Appearence: White hair and small streaks of orange. He always seems to have a blank face that no one else can seem to do. His skin is light is rather pale and has a few scars on his face and arms (not self inflicted). He wears a black shirt and some ragged jeans and sneakers. His eyes are an emerald green and he stands at 5 foot 1 inches.

Animal Appearance: An ethiopian wolf (Red Hyena) with its claws out permanately.
    Tech Appearance: His whole body becomes robotic and so does the left side of his face resulting in his left eye being robotic. His fingers seem to be block-y.

Halloween appearence: He gets two dark streaks down his left eye that go all the way under his jaw, a big black robe, big black gauntlets and (guess what) big black boots.

Merman appearence: His bottom half looks more like that of a shark than a fish but he doesn't get a personality change and his shirt is no longer.

Old appearence: He gets a big doofy grin that won't get off his face and his head becomes very big. He grows about two feet but his personality won't change.

History: In case your wondering, yes, he got screwed really hard when he was a kid. In a car accident when he was 5, both of his parents died while he was asleep. He moved to his uncles and aunts house and they were both gunned down while he was asleep. Slowly, his presence killed his family until he went to the orphanage he is today.

Before his parents died, he was actually a very bright child who wanted to know a lot of answers to a lot of questions. And that's when he ran into Jafar, not knowing who he was. He asked him a question and Jafar just tapped him on the forehead. Jafar, had layed a curse on him and here he is today, sad and alone...

I choose for him to be a Keyweilder, maybe the it can help him open some doors inside or help him someway.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Andinator- Accepted! I like the picture:)

Cadet Falcon- Good SU...Accepted!

Everyone- All Keywiellder positions are taken! To make the first two groups we need 1 more sorcerrer and 1 more defender...Also after I have the three groups I will put in the main post sign ups for Oraganization 13 and people who want to SU for the Organization can't be in the three main groups and must PM me their SU.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    oh, i changed my characters name bacuse i just realized that his name must be an anagram (along with an X) of his actual person (save for namine)

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    ok...The RP will need more characters so if anybody knows someone who might be willing to join...Please contact them soon. Thanks:):)

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    oh pikalover, with ur post, i realized that there will be a new organization. may i take one of those positions?

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Andinator: No. Not unless you want to give up the defender position. But I would prefer you not giving up that position, but oh well if so.:\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back