• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts(better, and more organized)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
    "your hiding something and so I followed you to find out what it is so either tell me or you can live with me being here and I know you dont want me here dont try to hide it its written all over your face so just spill iti k cause I'm staying right here wheather you like it or not and there's nothing you can do to stop me" Isaid as we contiuned walking

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    Ooc: Woooo, sorry I guess I should have payed attention. :(
    Bic: "Ha.....ok then you will be following me while we head into danger, and I'm not talking so you can stick with my stubbornness whether you like it or not." Tyler said kind of in a mocking type of way knowing she can't make him spill the beans, but he still was worried that she is being stubborn to go with him into danger that he senses is growing with each step that they take.

digiX

Uneasy Samuri
    Years
    "well fine dont talk I dont care I wont leave till you do" she said huging him playfully "besides I dont like being alone" she said she smiled as they walked aloong the path "soo tell me about yourself where are you from" she asked

Lu Fei 21

The Lost
    Years
    "Umm what about the rest of them? They are going the opposite...oh well I guess it's safer that way." Tyler said happy that some people go the safe way. "Well I was a kid...who...had..a....life yeah that's it yup and I'm from...well I'm from a place." Tyler said trying not to remember the past. "So what was your life like and where are you from?" Tyler asked quickly changing the subject.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I looked at Melody, and Tyler, then turned my attention to the sky. How can such a peaceful place turn out to be so dangerous...? I thought. Hmm...well, Tyler knows nore about this stuff than us, so I'd better stick with them. I looked at Melody and Tyler once more, and began walking over to them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2006
    Name: Dillon
    keyblade: Star Seeker
    looks: Shaggy dark brown hair, Converse shoes, Avirex shorts, tye-dye orange t-shirt, hazel eyes, sorta husky.
    personality: silent, smart, wise, thinks-B4-he-jumps.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Name: Shylocke Viron
    keyblade: Lion Heart
    looks:
    Kingdom Hearts(better, and more organized)

personality: Shylocke is a very hyper guy. He likes to eat chocolate and drink soda. He is kind to his friends and loves to hang out with them.

poke_spriter

Soras_nobody_Roxas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2009
    Name: Dart Kami
    Keyblade: Oblivion
    Looks: He Wears a Black and red robe that covers his face. noone knows what he really looks like
    Personality: Dart doesn't let people get to close to him. He is a lone wolf.He is still searching for someone or something.

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Avian032794 said:
    Name: Dillon
    keyblade: Star Seeker
    looks: Shaggy dark brown hair, Converse shoes, Avirex shorts, tye-dye orange t-shirt, hazel eyes, sorta husky.
    personality: silent, smart, wise, thinks-B4-he-jumps.

You just bumped a thread from last year. If you want to join a Kingdom Hearts RP that isn't too old to continue posting in and hasn't already started, join mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back