• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    ok thats good.that will be our banner.add it in your sig to show youre a member.thanks for makin the banner its awesome.one question i made this recolor of sora to look in his kh2 clothes how do you think it is?

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    i know i just want to see someone who dont know.*looks carefully for supicous people*sorry i havent put the banner in my sig ive been busy with my hack and other things.im gonna add the banner in now.everybody else i suggest you do as well.im sure you all can the banner in right?

PokemonChampion2K4

gym ******
    Years
    I got a very easy question(for those who are far enough)
    What is the name of the longest tournament in hurcules' world?
    A:Hades Cup
    B:Hurcules Cup
    C:pegasus Cup
    D:phil Cup

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    PokemonChampion2K4 said:
    I got a very easy question(for those who are far enough)
    What is the name of the longest tournament in hurcules' world?
    A:Hades Cup
    B:Hurcules Cup
    C:pegasus Cup
    D:phil Cup
    You're kidding, right?
    It would be a shame to not know that. People might as well just ask eachother how to run now XD

HereticSteel

Ain't got nothin on my Kirlia
    Years
    kybldmstr said:
    ok thats good.that will be our banner.add it in your sig to show youre a member.thanks for makin the banner its awesome.one question i made this recolor of sora to look in his kh2 clothes how do you think it is?

Its pretty cool, do you do recolours for people in the sprites dep. cuz if you dont you should!

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    no i dont.requesting just dont want to do.i just made that for the fun of it.really that question is way too easy.wait i have one!youd know if youve played khcom.name 3 unowns from khcom.thats easy.

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    sorry to double post but i made another recolor of sora in his red kh2 clothes.i think theyre supposed to copy auorns clothes because.theyre all red and they have that one symbol.the pic shows him with his messed eye just like aurons so and the reason for the olympus colleseum menu thing in the bottom right means you fought auron in olympus colloseum because hadess hires him or somethin and where else to fight him so im guessin after you beat him you get some ability to kind of look like him and where his clothes with the cool little menu.thats what i think about that.i have a pic of him and my sprite.here is the link for the pic of it https://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/screens.html?page=34i hope you like the sprite!:D

HereticSteel

Years
    Hey cool imgs, I gotta check them out when ive got more time AKA not now but I will and youre right he does have aurons scar

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    you can join and i know thats so cool he has his scar and his clothes.i added his scar on my sprite you can kinda see it.i wonder if sora were to ever fight tidus as an adult and get his clothes or a rematch with squall or cloud from the best ff games eva and get there clothes and looks.that would be cool.hey anybody here a good spriter?i need some help ill tell you once you tell me.thanks for joinin!:D

HereticSteel

Years
    Yeah fighting Leon was cool, I beat him kinda...

well he didnt land a hit on me so I guessed I won!
    (jumping around like a lunatic helps)

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    thats your kicked out!NOT!you can stay i was just hopin you could put the banner in to show you joined.its ok anyways.anybody a good spriter here?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back