• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Kingdom Hearts FC~

Namine66

I give you a boot to the head!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2008
    hi
    I know it's coming out on the DS and PSP , not sure about PS3 at the moment.
    It's also coming out on Mobile, the game is called Coded. I'm not sure if i want it to come out on mobile though because i think i preferred it on Ps2 but i dunno we will have to wait and see. :)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I think I may just get a PS3 simply for the game. o_o'' I'm looking forward to all of the games really. Mainly for birth by Sleep, I really want to learn more about the past and how everything clicks. Though, I'm not sure if I'll ever play Coded. XD; Just have to wait and see about that one.

Also, Rhiannon-chan, I'd like to request a change in my member listing design...

→ Bold
    → Steel blue a.k.a hex triplet #4682B4

Thank you! ;D

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Your name in the list had been edited to your liking Beachboy.

Anyone else want a name edit while i'm at it? Don't hesitate to ask!

OFFTOPIC: I know that this had nothing to do with KH, but at the same time, it does, see... ima link them together!
    The World Ends With You.
    That game is awesome, wait, linking time, it is so simular to KH but with a diffrent storyline...

Neku = [Looks like] Sora
    Joshua = [Looks like/Act's like (Kinda)] Riku
    Shiki = [Looks like/Acts like] Kairi

Hints on Neku/Joshua and Neku/Shiki
    Remind you or anything yet? NEKU AND JOSHUA ARE LIEK... RIVALS
    I just see the connection haha!
    Anyhow... if you wanna reply to this... do it in an offtopic thingy [Like I have] so we don't break any rules hahaha!

OFFTOPIC IN OFFTOPIC xD
    I'm cosplaying as Rhyme haha!

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    Username: Graceful Assassin
    What KH games have you played?: KH1 KH2 KH COM KH RE:COM KH2 final mix
    What Font do you want your name in?: 14
    What color do you want your name in?: Pink
    Do you want your name Bold or Italics?: Italics
    as you can tell im a huge Marluxia fan he is awesome, and i love the kh series best i have seen. so am i in?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Coded may have been halted. :/ Squeenix recently pulled a lot of mobile titles out of production and they didn't specify if KH:Coded was one of them, but considering they're not taking anymore innovative leaps and are sticking to the types of games they've always made, I'm not sure what to think.

It's the one I was looking forward to the least anyway, do I'm not too terribly saddened if it's cancelled or delayed, but... still. XD

[off-topic?]There are resemblances but... I don't think Joshua and Riku are at all alike. Granted I dislike both of them, but the only similarity is that they have the same colour hair. @_@; Their personalities are completely different and they don't even look the same, really. I see the physical resemblance between Sora and Neku.

Also, to newest member-to-be: I love your usernaaaaaaaaaaaaame. ♥

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    oh yeah forgot this
    favorite characters
    Marluxia
    Saix
    Vexen ( am i the only one who likes him?)
    Sora
    Terra ( he was so hard to beat)
    Pete
    Axel

hated characters
    Riku ( he acts like a showoff at times
    Tron ( i could barely keep him alive while fighting MCP
    Simba ( same reason as Tron except against Groundshaker
    and last but not least i HATE!! Roxas and Demyx

i dont support any pairings

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Total joinage. I would prolly be playing KH2 but i finished it a while back >.>

Username: Izy
    What KH games have you played?: 1&2
    What Font do you want your name in?: Tahoma
    What color do you want your name in?: purple
    Do you want your name Bold or Italics?: italics please

honestly i would have to say my favorite character is Roxas, not really sure why, I just really like him

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Welcome to the FC Graceful Assassin and Izy!

If KH3 or any other KH games come out on PS3 I'll have to get one haha xxx

I can't miss out on any KH action, any RikuxSora hints, and bloody hell, 358/2 Days will be chocked full of AxelxRoxas [Think about it... it is all about Roxas, and Axel and Roxas were best buddies in the Organization]

Omigod! We have like... 13 people yeah? It's like ORGANIZATION 13 LULZ

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    man, i don't know anything about KH3, but i'm getting hints that its coming out on PS3? That is prolly one of the most unfair things i've ever heard.
    I'm not even kidding, me and my friend promised that we'd both get it as soon as it came out and it turns out neither of us have a PS3...
    My heart is now broken

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    man, i don't know anything about KH3, but i'm getting hints that its coming out on PS3? That is prolly one of the most unfair things i've ever heard.
    I'm not even kidding, me and my friend promised that we'd both get it as soon as it came out and it turns out neither of us have a PS3...
    My heart is now broken

It's likely that it will come out on PS3, but it still might come out on another platform.. like the Wii xD

I'll be heartbroken if it comes out on PS3, but for KH, I will buy a PS3! Haha xxx

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Oh geez, i would too if i had enough money. but jobless = no KH3
    i don't have a Wii either, geez i dearly wish that it would come out on PS2 :[

Cherrim

Years
    My friend and I agreed to pool our money to buy a PS3 if KH3 came out for it. Then my dad got the family a PS3 for Christmas so I don't have to but... still. Kingdom Hearts is one series where I'd buy any console just to play one of the games.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    I agree with Lightning. Kingdom Hearts could come out on anything and I would buy it.
    I'm hoping it does come out on PS3 for the fact that I have 2 other games I want coming out for it. XD
    Does anyone have any predictions on what KH3 will be about?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well, the only lead that they really gave on it was that message in a bottle at the end of KH2. And since 358/2 Days and Birth by Sleep happen before KH2, we know that that scene can't be about them. So I don't know, hopefully something to do with Org XIII, even though they're gone XD;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Although you do make a very good point Aere, those videos of KH3 that are going around the internet are misleading. If I never played KH2, I wouldn't even think Sora is going to be part of KH3.

Cherrim

Years
    The thing is, Nomura stated in an interview that he feels Sora's story is over or... something like that. So Sora very well might NOT be the main character anymore. Does that mean he won't be in the series at all or that he'll just let another hero take over? :B

Also, not necessarily KH3-related, but close enough. Has everyone seen the in-store trailer for BBS? :O

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Ohh, I see. So, that bottle might just be symbolizing that Sora's adventures continue, but not necessarily in the games? So, who do y'all think will be the new hero, or do you think it'll be a new character entirely?

And I hadn't seen that video, thanks XD;

@ Gummy: Um, I wasn't going off the fake KH3 videos XD;

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Lighting: OMG :O I can't believe someone found a Trailer from Japan! It look's such a awesome game, to bad it won't be for the Wii and I don't even have a DS :(

Back