• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: Good or Bad?

Kingdom Hearts: Good or Bad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    https://www.gamespot.com/users/Arcanine_88/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-25145581
    That list should tell you how much I love KH (keep in mind, that list was put together before Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, and Birth by Sleep was announced. As well as me giving up all hope for Final Mix + coming out in North America).

It was hard to get me to try the Kingdom Hearts series, because at the time I was like "Who would want to play a Disney game?". But I was so wrong. Kingdom Hearts is my fav series, even with the whole Disney stuff in there it makes it great. Because lots and lots and lots of the Disney stuff in KH/2 I watched when I was a kid. So I'm seeing these characters for the first time in years and going "Wow, I remember him. It's been so long since I've seen that movie/show".
    If I could, I would import Final Mix +, I think it's a real stupid move on Square's part to have it Japan only (the strongest fanbase is in NA, not Japan). I would love the new battles, the new added stuff... that'd be so awesome.

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
    If I could, I would import Final Mix +, I think it's a real stupid move on Square's part to have it Japan only (the strongest fanbase is in NA, not Japan). I would love the new battles, the new added stuff... that'd be so awesome.

I agree. Don't leave stuff out unless you're going to give us a way to unlock it.

That said, the Kingdom Hearts series still doesn't disappoint.

By the way, I'm going to make you jealous. I already have Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII. Vincent Valentine's so awesome! Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

In Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, try to find and shoot all the Memory Capsules while you're playing the story. I think if you get them all, it grants you an extra scene after the credits when you beat the game.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    It also sounds difficult. How do you play a game on a phone?! It's madness, I tell you. Phones should be nothing more than that, but they go and put internet, games, mp3 players, and whatever else on it.

Absolutely O<

I think I'll just get my friend to download it, then send it to me through bluetooth XD;
    I'm so cheap...

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    i remember when i first saw the commercials for that game i thought "what the hell is that? That looks retarded." Now im a fanboy

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    It's a great game series, that's only gonna keep getting better as time wears on. Or so I predict. This is especially true if they start using Pixar worlds too.

Years
    i remember when i first saw the commercials for that game i thought "what the hell is that? That looks retarded." Now im a fanboy
    Oddly, I was the opposite. I saw the trailer, I was like, THIS IS AWSOME, got it home a few months later when it was released, got upto Kingdom Hearts/Ansem, I was like, why the hell did I want this, it's a lame love speach.

Back