• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    Who else, other than me, cant wait for this game?

For those n00bs who dont know, this is a sweet version of Kingdom Hearts II that will have a crap load of extras added. Not only that, but Final Mix will be 2 disks. The 2nd DVD will havea complete PS2 3D remake of the Gameboy Advance game Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories. Nomura said that there will be more bonus stuff on the 2nd DVD, but nothing else was said about it. But he did say that there will be some saved game ineraction between Final Mix 2 and RE: CoM (the name of the CoM remake). Here's a rumor of what was said might happen with it

This was posted on a 2ch board, although rumored, it was also stated that it came from an upcoming article, as we can only wait.

- There is a new world in COM that can only be accessed with a Cleared game Saved.

- The World isn't anything special however there are doors marked from Number 1-13

- Doors 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, and 13 are opened once you have Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Cleared Data

- Doors 4, 5, 6, 11, and 12 are opened once Chain of Memories is completed.

- Just as the numbers suggested, when you enter the door you are taken to a dungeon, and the Organization Member number that corresponds to the door will appear for a boss battle.

- Each Dungeon will have that member's nobody as enemies

- The Element of the Member, is what the element of the Dungeon will be. (Example if you go to face Demyx, the area will be that of water attribute)

- Once you defeat all the members, the final door opens which is labeled as "1" it's said you can fight against the Final Mix Version of Xemnas in Kingdom Hearts I

- All the Organization Members are refightable once you leave the world map.

Note this is all just rumors from a Japanese Message board, however there were many fanbased about wnating to refight the Organization Members when they wanted to, so this may be a response to that call.

I hope that this is very very VERY VERY VERY VERY true. But I also hope that it's not card based since it's to be on the RE: CoM DVD (if it's real)

All information I found on the KHU boards

kh2.co.uk

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...eh, Kevin was banned again. But either way, it saved me from making the thread since I've been meaning to make it for over a week now. XD

I'm definitely importing this once it comes out in Japan, even if they do, on the off chance, release it in English. @_@ I'm most excited about Re:COM since I loved Chain of Memories and it'll be so sweet to see it in 3D.

I also hope that rumour's true. It'd mean getting to see the Nobodies of the members from COM, since they never got one. And apparently, Zexion's weapon should have to be revealed too if you actually do fight him this time around.

Can't wait~ =x

Typhoon XV

Servant of Khaine
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    It better damn well be released to the UK aswell this time. No more of this "only US and Japan" bullcrap.

Cherrim

Years
  • o.o The first Final Mix wasn't released in the US either, though. It was Japan-only, which leads a lot of fans to believe that this release will be Japan-only as well.

However, hopefully there's enough of a change that they'll release it in North America and Europe too. I mean, unlike the first FM, this one actually has an entire remake of another game (COM) so they might release it here.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    o.o The first Final Mix wasn't released in the US either, though. It was Japan-only, which leads a lot of fans to believe that this release will be Japan-only as well.

However, hopefully there's enough of a change that they'll release it in North America and Europe too. I mean, unlike the first FM, this one actually has an entire remake of another game (COM) so they might release it here.

I'm pretty darn sure it'll have some sort of a release here in North America. Nomura mentioned he was thinking what to do for the North American fans, since there's been alot of petitioning going on to get it across seas.

He also mentioned wanting us to get a chance at hearing the original Japanese voice cast. I guess he doesn't like the dub? XD

Cherrim

Years

• I'm pretty darn sure it'll have some sort of a release here in North America. Nomura mentioned he was thinking what to do for the North American fans, since there's been alot of petitioning going on to get it across seas.

He also mentioned wanting us to get a chance at hearing the original Japanese voice cast. I guess he doesn't like the dub? XD
    Yeah, that's the only reason I currently consider it a possibility. Petitions don't usually work; though, there's one movement on LJ in which the starter gave the US and Japanese mail and phone addresses for Square-Enix and are rallying people to write letters instead. Hopefully that will all work out.

If it does come here, I'd love it to have the Japanese voice cast. @_@ I mean, Final Mix in Japan has the English voices instead of Japanese--so it would technically make sense. Only problem is that doesn't make as much sense since while Japan really likes English, most casual gamers and such could care less about Japanese. XD; Maybe they'll have options for language, but I doubt it. Just coming out here at all would be great though.

Years
  • Yeah, that's the only reason I currently consider it a possibility. Petitions don't usually work; though, there's one movement on LJ in which the starter gave the US and Japanese mail and phone addresses for Square-Enix and are rallying people to write letters instead. Hopefully that will all work out.

If it does come here, I'd love it to have the Japanese voice cast. @_@ I mean, Final Mix in Japan has the English voices instead of Japanese--so it would technically make sense. Only problem is that doesn't make as much sense since while Japan really likes English, most casual gamers and such could care less about Japanese. XD; Maybe they'll have options for language, but I doubt it. Just coming out here at all would be great though.

I believe that they will bring it out in US, if they dont then I wont get it. I dont have time to wait for it to come in the mail...

Zerus

Why >__<
    Years
  • No freaking way. If both games are related(like the whole save file thing...) they better be worldwide releases. They wouldnt sell you a game that is impossible to fully enjoy without going to a foreign country and buying the game and beating it!

My point is- IT BETTER BE RELEASED IN PUERTO RICO....and the whole world too...

Cherrim

Years
  • No freaking way. If both games are related(like the whole save file thing...) they better be worldwide releases. They wouldnt sell you a game that is impossible to fully enjoy without going to a foreign country and buying the game and beating it!

My point is- IT BETTER BE RELEASED IN PUERTO RICO....and the whole world too...
    The games may be related in the save file sense, but since both games have already had worldwide release (or virtually worldwide, anyway), there is still the chance they won't release it elsewhere.

The original games were still enjoyable in their own right; so it won't be the end of the world if they aren't released elsewhere. @_@;

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    ive herd about this but i herd that the us and europe versions will have
    KH:Final Mix, KH:CoM Final Mix and KH2:Final Mix in a boxset

poketchi

Wheeeeee.......
    Years
  • I heard that one of the shady characters in the secret ending of KH2 will have half of his faceplate craked of so you could sort of see him.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, IF THIS IS TRUE, considering that KH:FM never got out of Japan KHII:FM probably won't either. However, that CoM remake might come over in some form or another (though I kinda hope not--it was annyoing enough of a game as-is).

Cherrim

Years
  • I heard that one of the shady characters in the secret ending of KH2 will have half of his faceplate craked of so you could sort of see him.
    Truth. =x I don't know where the original scan went and I'm too lazy to reupload it, but if you're interested, I crappily translated the first page of information that came out. It's here and there's a screenshot from the new secret ending--of the one with the faceplate broken. ^_^~

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Truth. =x I don't know where the original scan went and I'm too lazy to reupload it, but if you're interested, I crappily translated the first page of information that came out. It's here and there's a screenshot from the new secret ending--of the one with the faceplate broken. ^_^~

I've seen him a total of two times, and I'm already in love with that guy *-*

Just kidding xD

Personally, I think they'd be asking for it if they didn't at least TRY to get it dubbed or subbed. They'd more then likely get pestered with more phonecalls then they've already gotten xB

I can't wait to see Marluxia in full 3D rendering, regardless of if he's dubbed or not <3

Cherrim

Years
  • s;kjfdsfjsdkflsd me toooo. @___@ Since the first screens came out of the COM remake, I've been spazzing over Marluxia. ^___^ He'll be in three-deeee~~ Though, they made his hair PINK. It's not supposed to be PINK. It's brown. ;_;' And Larxene too; even if it's not in English, it'll be great to hear her snarkiness toward Sora and the other members of the Organization. xD Ooooh, I can't wait. <3

...fangirlism aside, I can't say much more over the possibility of an English release that I haven't said already. I want them to do it, of course, since it'll be interesting to see who they pick for voices and such. But whether they do or not, I'm still importing it sooo...yeah. :O

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    s;kjfdsfjsdkflsd me toooo. @___@ Since the first screens came out of the COM remake, I've been spazzing over Marluxia. ^___^ He'll be in three-deeee~~ Though, they made his hair PINK. It's not supposed to be PINK. It's brown. ;_;' And Larxene too; even if it's not in English, it'll be great to hear her snarkiness toward Sora and the other members of the Organization. xD Ooooh, I can't wait. <3

...fangirlism aside, I can't say much more over the possibility of an English release that I haven't said already. I want them to do it, of course, since it'll be interesting to see who they pick for voices and such. But whether they do or not, I'm still importing it sooo...yeah. :O

PINK? o___o;; I thought it was pink-tinted-brown. Maybe they're trying to accentuate his femininity ^^;; Or perhaps SHIRO AMANO is to blame. His Marluxia is the epitome of girly xD It seems like a few scenes where inspired by the COM manga already.

Ah, I can't wait for Larxene! I love her Organization title <3 I dun care if it's in Japanese or Japanese pig Latin, I just want to hear their voices x_x

I suppose I agree.. Whether or not it's dubbed or subbed, I'm definitely going to get it ^^

Cherrim

Years
  • I love Larxene's title too. xD She's so awesome~ And I can't wait to see more interaction within the Organization! ^_^; I mean, they argue a LOT in COM, and apparently there are more scenes with them in it in FM. I can't wait to hear Larxene taunt Vexen with his nickname, Vexie~ XD

And yeah, in one of the kh2.co.uk news updates when the COM info was first released, they mentioned that Marluxia "shows off his flower petals more" which is like OMG AWESOME. XDD That amuses me to no end in the manga. But his hair--it's REALLY pink now. x_x; I liked it brown.

edit: Oh, thank you. It tells me when I tried to attach these that the images didn't work or something. So I uploaded them to my LJ gallery and then post it, and it says they work. XD; *fixes post*

Picture 1: Re:COM screenshot: Very pink hair.
    Picture 2: Marluxia's official art: Glaringly obvious BROWN hair.
    Picture 3: Marluxia's sprite sheet from COM: Still quite brown.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Good gosh, it really is pink! e_e;; He's hilarious in the manga! Especially his introduction x3 More flowers!! That's awesome! I love his flowers to death. It really makes him look so graceful in battle *-* *needs a Marluxia theme*

I'm excited that there'll be more 3D scenes with Axel, actually. He was such a turncoat in COM. It's really interesting to see how different he is in KH2 and how all of his motives revolved around Roxas in the first place. With that in mind, I'll have a funner time playing/watching the new COM ^.^ *waves flags*

And Zexion is someone else I'll be looking forward to! *hopeless* Firstly because I wanted to see more of him in the first game, and secondly because I need to see what his weapon is! He was such an enigma- I hope he's explained just a LITTLE bit more. After all, Ienzo was the youngest of the original six, wasn't he? AND the text subject (which is kind of creepy, considering who would've been doing the experiments .__.) I want to see more of him!

Cherrim

Years
  • I do have a Marluxia theme lying around somewhere. I think Jorfe used it. *wonders which computer that's on* But yes, the flowers are a major thing I'm looking forward to. I'll probably be giggling after my initial "omgsquee~~" every time Marluxia walks on screen. I can't waaaait.

I can't wait to see Zexion's weapon either. Nomura said it would be revealed, and since there's no mention or even an insinuation of it in KH2, it has to be in Re:COM or FM. @__@

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I do have a Marluxia theme lying around somewhere. I think Jorfe used it. *wonders which computer that's on* But yes, the flowers are a major thing I'm looking forward to. I'll probably be giggling after my initial "omgsquee~~" every time Marluxia walks on screen. I can't waaaait.

I can't wait to see Zexion's weapon either. Nomura said it would be revealed, and since there's no mention or even an insinuation of it in KH2, it has to be in Re:COM or FM. @__@

Actually they even MADE SURE TO CUT IT OUT. They could have put it on his "gravestone" at the very end, but NOO, they cracked it instead.

And that character with the faceplate cracked looks a little like Sora o.o...but it's probably going to be the boss in KH3 (for those who remember my prediction, this is going right along with it).

...But I'm not so sure about that COM remake. I mean, sure, it'll be awesome to see/hear the other Nobodies (pun completely intended) in 3D, but the card system...was painful in the original......as was the overuse of the backgrounds...I hope that they revamp it or something, because if they don't...I don't think that I could handle it.

Back