• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: The Arrival of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kay dashed after Teresa again this time not letting his gaurd down for anything. "So what's with you and always leving me behind. I'm not going to sit back and let you have the fun alone." He said now running along side her. "Besides it's better if we stay together we're not as experienced as the others, like that hooded kid." A Kay looked in front of them the sky to darken and more heartless appeared more now than ever. The entire town semmed to be covered with them. Now with only the street lights and signes to see them the heartless were harder to see.

Leaf Shinigami

Comic-Book Writer in Training
    Years
    Mat was laying on the floor spellbinder keyblade in his hand. He had not known how he had got here."This is defeintly not my home" .I said to myself.I saw some people they looked about 13 or14 each and they all had keyblades too so, I got up and went toward them.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Well, no one thought I could do anything because I happen to be a girl, and I dont want that to happen here." I explained. "But I agree. We should stick together," I said, now smiling. "So, we're going to the third district?" I asked.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Get over it being a girl gives you no disadvantage." Kay now rushed at the heartless killin one after another. "Come on we have t get back to that entrance of the Third District or we might never get out of this place!" He said to Teresa. He kept moving forward not letting any hartless stop him. By the time Kay had got near the fountain A giant heartless about ten times bigger than him appeared. As it stood the other heartless started to dissapear. Kay stoped and stared at it as it started stepping on it's own kind and seeming to gain power from it.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I stared at it, and noticed that its head, arms, and legs were'nt attched to the rest of its body. "Woh, what a fine piece of tech." I said. A few more heartless emerged from he ground, and through doors, and out of no where. "I guess we gotta get rid of the big one?" I said glacing at Kay.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kay ran toward the giant hertless jumping over the others. He started to attack its legs while avoiding being hit by it and other heartless. Kay kept attacking the ignoring the fact that te other heartless had started hitting him. Kay finally stoped attacking the giant heartless after the leg had dissapeared and went for the smallr ones.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I ran towards the smaller Heartless. I thought that I should knock them out, so it would be eaier to kill the boss. besides, Kay was handling the boss easily, from the looks of it. When they were gone, I started helping Kay with the boss.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    With Teresa's help the giants heartless' othre leg had dissapeared. Kay tried to concentrate on it's torso and kept attacking. He was so focused that when it's arms swung it knocked him far away from it. When Kay hit the ground his kayblade flew out of his hands a few feet behind him. Kay sprinted toward his kayblade hoping nothing would happen to it. Just then some hearless surrounded it and were ready to fight him for it. Kay didn't stop runing, he held out his right hand and made a leap for it. Before he could reach it a heartless knocked him away again. Kay got up and started to walk toward them. He concentrated on his kayblade and held out his right arm again. This time his keyblade appeared in his hand. Kay rushed at the heartless killing them all with one slash. He now hurried back to help Teresa with the boss.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: hey, im gonna change my keyblade. its gonna be the three wishes.

"Cool!" I said, holding up my thumb. I dodged an arm, and quickly slashed at it. Then, I accidently shot out a ball of fire. "Woh...What?" I mumbled, checking the tip of the blade. It was the same as it had been before. I (once again) dodged an arm, and hit it with more fire, then some ice. "This place just gets better and better!" I said, watching the arm crumble, and dissappear.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kay deflected the last hit with his keyblade and truck the last hand making it dissapear. all that was left now was the torso and the head. Look's like this thing isn't going to put up much of a fight now." Kay said attacking the remaining torso. Before Kay slashed it again it started to spin rapidly deflcting his attack. Kay remembered that somehow Teresa shot fire from her keybalde, but wasn't sure how. He jumped back and held his keyblade upward into the sky and with a flash of light thunder came crashing on the giant heartless.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I jumped for the head, and did a three combo. It didnt dissappear, so I jumped at it again. This time, it did dissappear, and (since I didnt get to do a combo) I fell to the floor. I quickly got up, and helped Kay with the torso.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kay raised his keybalde again making another bolt of lightning hit the giant heartless. A heart suddenly came out of the torso as it fell. The heart flew upward into the sky and the Torso dissapeared. "Yeah we did it!" Kay shouted jumping in the air. "That thing didn't stand a chance against us." Kay noticed that the fountain seemed to be glowing. "Hey what's up with the fountain?" Kay asked puzzled by why it was glowing yellow.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: ok, which fountain are you talking about? I havnt played in a while. I think its the one with the Lady and the Hound(isnt that how it goes?), but i just wanna be sure.

ic: "Beats me." I said, walking toward it. "It seems kind of...Pretty." I said. I rubbed the back of my head, and put my keyblade through a leather loop on my belt.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    Cross then opened the door,no Heartless.He then let out a big sigh.
    "Finally,they've been at me for weeks...months....years..." Cross walks around. "I guess I should walk around,to meet people,get information..."

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC:You know the one by the entrance to the first district and near the hotel and the gizmo shop.

IC: Kay walked toward the light as it turned light blue. When he got coser the light fromed in the shape of a key hole. as Kay looked at it his keyblade pointed up and a beam shot into the keyhole. Kay heard a clicking sound from inside the hole and was somewhat confused at what just happened. That was wierd. Kay thought holding up his blade.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: oh! ok i know which one that is!

ic: "Cool!" I said. "I wonder if mine can do that?" I mumbled, examining it tip of the Blade. "Anyway, where are we gonna go now? I think that this town might be safe, but maybe other worlds need help too?" I asked putting my hands behind my head.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "Well i really don't know how I did that but I think we should get going. Maybe someone in the Third District could tell us about these things. Maybe they could even tell us how to get to other worlds and prevnt this sort of thing from happening."Kay put his keyblade away since all the heartless had seemed to dissapear. "Well do you think we should go Teresa?" Kay asked with his hand on the back his head.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I nodded, and started to walk to the exit of the third district. "Hey Kay, waddya think all the other worlds will be like? I mean, this one was just freakish. How will the other ones be?" I asked, knowing he knew just as much as I did.

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    I kept running as they followed but quickly dissapeared out of their sight.
    I continued as I hopped onto rooftops. I then noticed that they were in trouble again.
    I kept watching as they fought off the giant heartless. I noticed that the fountain was glowing. I knew what was going to be done. I was high-tense, wondering if they were worthy enough to unlock this world. But the guy was and he has a great handle with his blade. I leaped down and followed them to the exit of the third district.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC: Don't you guys mean the entrance of the third disrict since we are in the first.

IC:"Well I'm not to sure about what the other worlds will be like. Maybe if anything they won't have these shadow things there. I wonder why those thing were attacking us in the first place? So anyway I hope someone in the third district can help us find out what thoe things are and if we can even leave this world. I can't wait to see my home again though it wasn't the best place to live."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back