• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts: The Arrival of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "And they attacked my home too." Kay said his hand in a fist. "I know just how to handle these things to." Kay took out his keyblade and charged at the creature. Kay did a three hit combo. "Stupid creatures don't even care what or who they attack." Just then 56 more of the creatures appeared. The man ran out of the front district while Kay backed up to the others. The Heartless started to advance slowly then broke out into a sprint toward them.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Augh!" I cried, franticly avoiding a set of claws. I pulled out my Keyblade, and slashed it half. It turned into a ball of smoke, and a bunch of balls flew in every direction. I recognisied one as a piece of munny. I picked it up, shoved it in to my pocket, and began to fist again.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC: I don't think we should have the green balls and stuff just yet we should just have the money and bubbles.

IC:Kay took a swing at one of heartless and it disapeared.. Two other heartless ran up to him . Kay started blocking the attacks but got iht by one. It felt like his heart was being absobed into nothingness. He unleashed two more swing and destoyed tem. "What's up with these things when you destroy one two more take its place." Kay siad slashing at more of them. "I think we can get away from them in that hotel." Kay started running toward the entrance attacking any heartless i the way.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I nodded, and ran after him. There was none in the hotel. I leaned aginst the wall, ad slid down. "Where...Are...These...Things...Coming form?" I gasped. "Theres like an endless supply!"

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    "I know. What do thay want? Better yet why are are they drawn here?" Kay sat on the ground exausted from fighting. He wondered why he couldn't kill them all. "You guys I think there is something leading them. I mean we couldn't get int the Third District so lets head there. Maybe we can find the cause of all this there. WE have nothing to lose if we do that." Kay stood up now confident they could beat these things.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: raquaza freak, please put more detail into your posts! use punctuation, and not ALL words need to be capitalized!

ic: I nodded, but wanted to disagree. 'If the little black things destroy worlds, then whats gonna happen to this world?' I thought to myself. Then, I worked up the strength to stand up.

"Im barely tired! Sure Im a girl, but I can fight alone! You guys can stay here and rest, but I for one am not gonna let this world get destroyed!" I cried, gripping my keyblade. I ran from the hotel, and down the street.

"I hope," I gulped.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC: And each post should be at least four sentences.

IC: "I can't let her go alone" Kay said getting up. "It wouldn't be right. I think we met each other for a reason so we should stick together." With that Kay ran out the door in the directoin of Teresa. "Hey I can't belive you were going to have all the fun without me" Kay said now running next to her. "So got any ideas?" Kay said trying to keep up, though he was really tired. He thought she might have an idea other than his of trying to find the main heartless which might get them killed.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Well uh...Maybe we can...uh...I got nothin." I cried hitting my head on both sides. "We could probly look for some more help, or serck for the main Heartless alone...But I think that I like the 'more help' one better." I said laughing. I looked behind us. "Wheres Zeek?"

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    Can I join!? If so,

Name:Kayne Dwight
    Weapon:Oblivion and Ultima weapon[he fights with duel keyblades]
    Personality:Dark and mysterious, but loves to be the leader.
    Looks:Blonde hair blue eyes, wears a black cloak and has an ancient like tatoo on the back of his neck.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Kay stoped running as soon as they cam to a large door marked Third District. Well the other one was locked do you think this one will be?" Kay asked starig at the door. When Kay turned around to see if Zeek was there instead were several heartless these a bit bigger than the others. "OKay now it's either fight these things again or hope for better in the next district Kay siad his keyblade up. The Heartless started coming closer toward them, ready to strike at any second.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    imgonnakilllexie said:
    Can I join!? If so,

Name:Kayne Dwight
    Weapon:Oblivion and Ultima weapon[he fights with duel keyblades]
    Personality:Dark and mysterious, but loves to be the leader.
    Looks:Blonde hair blue eyes, wears a black cloak and has an ancient like tatoo on the back of his neck.

OOC: Oblivion and Ultima are taken, already. Choose a different one.

IC:

Suddenly something going at the speed of light flew right through the heatless; destroying them all. When this mystery thing destroied the heartless, it seem to go back in the direction from which it came. A Shadowy character stood on top a a building and reached out it's arm. The character caught the item! Though it was night, it was easy to tell, from the outline, that the item was acutally a Keyblade!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    "Oh my God! What is that?!" I yelled pointing to the figure. Once I stared at it for a minute, it looked a little like a person. "Kay! Its another guy with a keyblade!" I said. 'Why do I have to be the only girl?' I thought, narrowing my eyes.

Then, a heartless dropped from the celing, and man, it was FAT! "Dang it! theres more kinds everywhere!" I groaned, pulling out my keyblade.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    The figure jumped down from the top of the building and landed in it's feet. It was wearing a tight leather trench coat, with the hood covering it's face. It was now easy to see that it does not only have one keyblade. But it also holds another!

The hooded fighter ran super fast, to the fat heartless. The heartless launched a diving attack at it! The hooded fighter then jumped over the diving heatless, and landed behind it. Then, the hooded fighter turned around and swung the keyblade at the heartless, destroying it.

After the heartless was destroied, much more other kinds of heartless came from the ground and surrounded the hooded fighter.

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    OOC: Then I'll take lionheart and diamond dust.

IC:I stared blankly from around the corner of an alleyway in Traverse town at a hooded figure fighting off the heartless. I began to help him but stopped myself, I needed to know his skill. After he diminished a few, more appeared and I decided this was my time to act. I ran out there with no fear. My keyblades drawn I slew the beasts like they were nothing. I peered up at the hooded figure and gave a slight smile. I think this is going to turn into a competition.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC:I have the Lionheart

IC:Kay watched in amazment at how fast he moved and how powerful he was. Kay started to walk up to him but before he made it the heartless had already surroundd him. Kay jumped back to where he was ready to attack the heatless. "So do you think we should help him Teresa." Kay asked now freaked out at how fast they multiply. Suddenly Kay and Teresa became surrounded by more heartless as well.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    The hooded fighter saw that Kayne had his heartless under control. But Kay and Teresa were dead meat. So the hooded fighter launched both keyblades at the group of heartless that were surrounding Teresa and Kay. All of those heartless were gone. When the hooded fighter checked to see how Kayne was doing, he noticed that there were too many heatless attacking at once. The hooded fighter ran to thre heartless and started helping Kayne destroy the heartless

imgonnakilllexie

I love lexie
    Years
    OOC: Okay then I'll take, one wing angel.

IC: I noticed a group of kids about my age. They to were ready for battle and were now fighting. The hooded figure lashed out and destroyed the heartless surrounding them. I noticed more were gonna come and the weren't gonna stop until we were gone. I motioned to the others and quickly dashed off hoping the others would follow.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    occ: yup! spellbinder's free! you can join!

ic: "Uh...So, Im gonna trust him." I said dashing off after the kid. Then, I turned around to try and find hood-boy, but he was gone. So, I just turned again, and ran after the new kid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back