• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kirby Super Star ULTRA

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I got the game a few days after it was released.
    So far, I beat all the modes (Including the TRUE arena.) and i'm currently trying to beat H2H with all helpers. I think its a really fun game. Easily one of the best games in the DS library.

Arrmegedden

dang roosters
    Years
    WOOT! I beat H2H with everyone! Took awile but it was way worth it i guess. I like the reward. its interesting.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I picked this up a couple weeks ago in the Toys R Us B2G1 sale (essentially paying $13 for it), and I've been playing it here and there. It's a really fun game - a bit easy, but not too bad. I'm doing the Great Cave Offensive and trying to get all the chests now, and I have to say it's probably my least favorite mode so far.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Not availible in europe eh?! Thank god for this importing old man that selss us games. I acually love it to death. A tru gaming masterpiece!

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
    I played it for a while on my friends DS. Didn't like it. Maybe if I bought it and got more in to it, it would be better. Compared to other Kirby games I played it just seemed... Different... And kind of weird.

Back