• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kirby Triple Deluxe (3DS)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Still progressing. ;__; But it's rather easy getting those sun stones! The Keychains are a different story. XD How many did you guys get?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I think I'm around 60-70 keychains last I checked. I love collecting them! I don't know why...something really satisfying about them. The Sun Stones are pretty easy to get, but since they unlock the boss stage, it makes sense haha. So far, I've 100%'d the first four worlds. Working on just getting through the 5th one and then I'll go back at some point and work on 100%ing it. I went back to the other worlds before I started the 5th one, though I mean...I was only missing like...two stones per world, so that's not bad at all, really.

Overall though, I'm still really enjoying this game. The level design is fun and creative and I really enjoy the puzzle solving with the rockets and cannons with the fuses that you have to light.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    So far I have around 24 keychains (not counting some duplicates), and finished most of World 1 stages, including the Boss stage. This game is fun in overall.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So is there a golden keychain in every level? Cause if so, then I haven't 100%'d world 1-4 and need to go back. XD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    So is there a golden keychain in every level? Cause if so, then I haven't 100%'d world 1-4 and need to go back. XD

I'm not sure if it's in every stages, since apparently I got about 4 golden keychains when playing through all of World 1 stages. From the walkthrough that I watched, apparently Stage 3 in World 1 lacked one.

EDIT: I just found out that Stage 3 in World 1 have one as well, so I assume it's in every non-boss stages.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Then I'm definitely gonna have to go back...hmm. But I won't know which levels I got the keychain in or not since it only tells you the Sun Stones you have. Oh well. ):

Back