• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kit-Tsukasa Trading Thread version 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    The date of the shiny Manaphy TRU is 28 November, maybe that person resetted for a lot of time.

w/e do you want to trade shiny TRU Manaphy for one of the Jirachis then?

As for the other, still considering trading that shiny JBHF Manaphy or shiny eigikan Darkrai?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Oh I see, so you dont need shiny Movie Darkrai and shiny JBHF Manaphy?

I do need those. I just need one though since I've already selected the shiny TRU manaphy. I'll take shiny Eigikan Darkrai if you don't mind though for the other Jirachi.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    Alright, cool.

Also, I'm still interested in your 08 Jirachis, I have a shiny ALAMOS Darkrai and 3 shiny movie Regigigas'. The stats of the Darkrai are Careful June 1 08. The Regis are all June 20 08, Naughty, Bashful, Adamant. Are you interested in any of them?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Alright, cool.

Also, I'm still interested in your 08 Jirachis, I have a shiny ALAMOS Darkrai and 3 shiny movie Regigigas'. The stats of the Darkrai are Careful June 1 08. The Regis are all June 20 08, Naughty, Bashful, Adamant. Are you interested in any of them?

I'm interested only in the shiny adamant regi.

@Light_Mew: I'm online now. My internet froze earlier, so I couldn't get your message quick enough. You still on?

Kit-Tsukasa

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    -UT Careful Tanabata Jirachi ジラーチ w/ Jaboca Berry (****) (8/18/2008) OT: Tanabata タナバタ ID: 08188

for it? If that's not okay tell me. ^^
    that's fine. Let me try to resolve my trade with Light_Mew first
    look i give u my charmander for 2 HADOUs (the charmander is LEGIT), choose other 2 for the ohters.... i dont want the manaphy anymore ..

okay...I'll take a look

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back