• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KitKat's PokéMart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I'd like to trade for your KB shiny Yanmega please! I will offer a full iv and ev shiny genesect.

Hehe Yanmega is one of the few in that list that says NON KB :pink_boogie:
    A Kalos Born Yanmega can't have Giga Drain :)

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Hehe Yanmega is one of the few in that list that says NON KB :pink_boogie:
    A Kalos Born Yanmega can't have Giga Drain :)

I dont mind if it's kalos born or not. I didn't even know what KB meant at first lol

Kalos or not, I want it

Last edited:

DracoLatch

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Thanks for having it ready so early :P I didn't expect it honestly... so thanks

Kagu-Chin

#FemaleFighter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Do you have a Shiny Shinx?
    If you had one, I would trade any of my Shiny level 100 Pokemon.
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Glaceon

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    Hey Kate I found something neat that I though you might like. I brought it to you first like I said I would. would you be interested in a shiny event Giritina with a Griseous orb? (:

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hey Kate I found something neat that I though you might like. I brought it to you first like I said I would. would you be interested in a shiny event Giritina with a Griseous orb? (:

Thanks! What would you want for that? :)

Do you have a Shiny Shinx?
    If you had one, I would trade any of my Shiny level 100 Pokemon.
    Umbreon
    Espeon
    Glaceon

I think I will be getting a competitive shiny Shinx. Are your shinies competitive? ^^

Kagu-Chin

#FemaleFighter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Yea they should be, but apparently, it won't let me transfer the Pokemon to my Pokemon X game, so if you do get the Shiny Shinx, it might be a little while until I can trade.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Yea they should be, but apparently, it won't let me transfer the Pokemon to my Pokemon X game, so if you do get the Shiny Shinx, it might be a little while until I can trade.

Your Eeveelutions are not Kalos born then I take it? ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    I would really like to get that poke ball pattern vivillon. I'd like to know the nature and whatnot if that's not too much to ask.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I would really like to get that poke ball pattern vivillon. I'd like to know the nature and whatnot if that's not too much to ask.

It is a Gentle nature, ability Compound Eyes, moves are Stun Spore, Gust, Light Screen and Struggle Bug :pink_boogie:

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2016
    My friend Melanie collects them and she'll be so pumped when I give her that. I'd be more than happy to trade Giritina for it. (:

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016

I have just acquired a Shiny KB Shinx ^^

DracoLatch

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Does your blaziken come with the stone? If so here is my list
    XY Blaziken
    KB Competitive shiny Elekid
    KB competitive shiny Eevee with stored power
    KB Competitive ShinY Excadril
    I have a zygarde to trade, but it's a legendary so I think it would be fair to trade it for your Excadril and Eevee. For the Elekid and Blaziken I want to trade a zoroark and slaking, which unlike zygarde have full ev and iv

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Does your blaziken come with the stone? If so here is my list
    XY Blaziken
    KB Competitive shiny Elekid
    KB competitive shiny Eevee with stored power
    KB Competitive ShinY Excadril
    I have a zygarde to trade, but it's a legendary so I think it would be fair to trade it for your Excadril and Eevee. For the Elekid and Blaziken I want to trade a zoroark and slaking, which unlike zygarde have full ev and iv

How are Zygarde's IVs?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back