• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Klein's Trade Thread! <3

Kleinchen

boldly going
Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Sorry for taking so long to reply! I am really busy during the week but next week is Thanksgiving break n.n

TehMagikFingers: Sounds great, I can get you an Impish Skarmory no problem. Is that all you want in exchange for the two of them? Unfortunately the soonest I will be able to trade will be Thursday evening, because today and tomorrow I won't be getting home until late.

southsider: Well that is very nice of you, thank you. C: Unfortunately I won't be able to trade until Thursday evening, though.

Wings Don't Cry: That would be totally amazing. C: Anything in exchange? The soonest I would be able to trade is Thursday evening though, I'm really busy today and tomorrow and won't get home until late.

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Well I happen to be getting a Shiny Totodile..
    Plus I have many other shinies in my thread, so take a look over there (=
    (in sig)

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Thursday should be fine since I have Study Leave, I'll probably be home studying for most of the day *cough* playing video games *cough*

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Ok there has been a slight change of plans, I WILL be available to trade tomorrow evening. So tomorrow and Thursday I will be able to trade after about 6 pm PST.

Katsuyaki-Itsuki: Ok, I'll be sure to check when I get home tomorrow to see if you're online and I'll PM you or something.

TehMagikFingers: One Adamant Kip, coming right up x3 Ok, I will message you when I get home tomorrow.

Wings Don't Cry: Haha ok, I'll message you when I get home on Thursday, then. x3 Do you want any particular Pokemon in exchange for the three?

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I can get you Porygon2 and PorygonZ at the same time.

If possible do you think I could have clones of Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys and Celebi?

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Hmmm... Cloning is kind of iffy with me(I don't use an AR, but the wifi cloning glitch) and I personally would rather not go through the trouble of doing it. Also I don't have access to a Deoxys or Celebi, sorry. :C Plus the Mew and the Jirachi both have the classic ribbon so I don't think I'd be able to clone them if I wanted to xD; Sorry D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    I can give you a pidgeot if you can supply me with a cyndaquil/totodile/chikorita. Trying to obtain the johto starters and im willing to trade to get them. ill give you my FC tomorrow

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Well I am already getting a pidgeot from someone soon I believe, but I can just give one of each johto starter to you if you'd like. C:

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
  • Well I happen to be getting a Shiny Totodile..
    Plus I have many other shinies in my thread, so take a look over there (=
    (in sig)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Well I am already getting a pidgeot from someone soon I believe, but I can just give one of each johto starter to you if you'd like. C:

Well i can give you a ninjask,walrein(after i make an egg for a spheal) and i can get my castform from my emerald for all three if you want.
    My FC is: 4553-8063-0093
    ALso if you need to set up a day PM me so i can give you my info for aim or MSN

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    kakashi9093: ok sounds good! I will send you a message. C:

SCV058: Not interested, which is why I didn't respond to your first post.

TehMagikFingers: I don't have your Mudkip yet but I'm working on it and will hopefully have it by tomorrow. I will message you asap.

Wings Don't Cry: Unfortunately, no :C I could breed one (or both) for you though, if you'd like. I have an Adamant Gallade but idk if it's UT or not, but it's only level 20.

Kleinchen

boldly going
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2013
    Ok. I don't think I will have them ready by tomorrow so the absolute soonest I could trade will be Sunday, but most likely it will be Monday.

Back