• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Knight of Freedom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    Accepted, just let me rub the fuzzies out of my eyes. -yawn-

I've just been trounced 0-4. THAT strategy is going out the door. >_<

Last edited:

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
    two victories for me
    i use the same team against TC and griffinbane(expect one member as i am allowed to do)

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    So, that would of course equal 2 KC for you Stavross. Looking forward to your next challenge of course (=
    It would be nice to have someone get to the Shoguns...its rather lonely on the top xD.

Arcanist

Durr
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Well you did pick a pretty bad time to start up, I mean with ESO starting, people still working hard for the PC wifi tourny, TC's tourny and Final frontier which just start up which is having a LOT of interest (Almost as much as H&S atm actually),AND he recent amount of leagues and Tournies that swamped PC, people are spending most of their time on those and the people that would usually challenge leagues are off doing one of the above or doing something else lol

SCV058

The Able Vet
    Years
    This place is far more active then the Underdog League and Multi-Mix..and besides, I never asked the Final Frontier to be created xD.
    Despite that its still a good league overall.

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Acanist still has it down to a tee. About 60% of players at least don't do doubles either, at least not 11 in a row anyhow.

Psychic Nick

Ready to bend to my will?...
    Years
    Rawr, I should be on abit more, my computer went and sploaded, and the replacement part for MY good computer didnt work. Had to toss a fraken rig together <_<

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
    I challenge Griffinbane. let me know when you're on, I'll keep checking this thread, or by VM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back